East Asians have a higher IQ than whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6RESOP5zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not if you look at the way they live. Next time better do not give them the answers to the tests before the test

yes, they do. and they need to preserve it.

Then why haven’t they BTFO whitey and taken over the world?

Indians > East Asians > Whites

We just launched a successful payload rocket with 1/100 of the costs of any major space corporation.

And their entire continent got conquered by whites so who gives a fuck

East Asians are also skinny manlets with microdicks.

They should be proud lol, i dont see anything wrong with people beeing smarter than me?

just so you know, > reads "left is greater than right"

Where has it got them beyond self-hatred, obsessing about white people and eating dogs?

They lost the war against the whites.

I will answer your rhetorical question.
Because they are bug people of the highest calibre.

That's why I married one and made a hybrid Hapa with positive traits from both races. It's the future.

qt

>a hybrid
you need a gaggle so they can socialize properly among-st themselves and learn how to deal with people who aren't their parents

Don't raise any rogers

yes, and?..

oh honey.

because whites developed better guns faster. We were head to head up until firearms happened

>We just launched a successful payload rocket with 1/100
leaving the ground doesn't count as success when you literally shit in the streets.

this is not due to IQ but due to the fact that Europoorians hate other europoorians and fought constantly

"yes this is the people's republic of china, all our citizens have an iq of 2000000."

yeah, no.

they do and i respect them but with that said in terms of innovation we school them

there are literally billions of you and the vast majority are actually retarded

Highest IQ

Jews > Asians > Whites

And they're significantly poorer with much lower standards of living compared to white countries. Hmm makes u think it's almost like a few IQ points can be outweighed by other factors

not by a longshot. the average iq in israel is

Don't group all whites. Anglos have highest IQ of all of them.

Noo. Nooo.
They fix their score. They cheat, no noooooooo.
NOOOOOOOOOOO.

I wonder why its always a nazi flag that posts pro race mixing propaganda

East asians are also overly conservative by nature, so you could take Japanese mozart, show him to all of tokyo, and have a million japanese people look him in the eyes and say:

"URUSAI"

Because he played a musical style that they had not yet determined to be a worthwhile idea.

For every one successful asian innovator, there are hundreds who were too ashamed of being innovative to accomplish anything! The asians hate themselves, they hate progress, I dare say they hate everything.

el error de la natura...

Actually it's because they couldn't in to mass peasant spearmen until way too late.
Culture is as big of a factor as iq. China spent most of its history being oppressed or oppressing itself so now Chinese are soulless bug people always looking out for number one and easily following orders from the state.
This means unless the government instructs them how to improve thier communities they will make no attempt.

Any faggot who spouts bullshit about based asians integrating well hasn't lived around them. They simultaneously think they are better than you because you are an uncultured white pig while living in squalor because they don't clean properly and don't fix or replace things until they absolutely have to.
The fucking yellow menace needs to get out

So they're just like americans then? No wonder the Chinese had such an easy time here.

Pic related also reflects the state of our infrastructure

robots too

No they don't

Yes, Asians do have a slightly higher IQ and get along fine in white societies, which supports the argument that we do not hate Jews because of their IQ but because of their anti-white behavior.

italians are the smartest people on the planet, because asians are fucking ants

>a guy with a shitty truck = americas infrastructure

wow how embarrassing, are you non-white because you seem pretty dumb.

102 is not a high IQ. No one with an IQ of 102 will invent anything of value.

They did. Whitey only won due to massive numerical advantage in terms of personnel and resources.

>test administered by east Asians

heh

Its a condition of your people to be smart.
YOUR racism against blacks isn't smart and bad for business, hence the reason its mainly joos muzzies and unknowledgeable whites that propagate and mask as Asians..

tzuyu is cute and she hates black people

please tell me there is video of her getting blacked

>if it aint broke yet don't fix it
>no sense in spendin money too soon
>*tips cowboy hat*
Who seriously believes that this nation doesn't live in squalor?
>don't clean properly and don't fix or replace things until they absolutely have to.
Describes our buildings, roads, and bridges perfectly

No fucking wonder the chinks liked it here

Asians love business, racism is bad for business she will be conditioned to understand this.
>Gurlbeingshotdeadinpit.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6RESOP5zo

So do Ashkenazi Jews :^)

Or maybe it's the chinks that taught us to live like this?

Asian girls prefer white guys

It was honourable speech.
>Gurlwalksfreefromharm.jpg
DON'T CAUSE CHINA HARM ok.
>China No1#

And yet every Asian culture outside of Japan is shit.

b-but muh math grade! muh edgy cartoons! muh vidya!

After venturing out overseas indeed yes, that might be so.
>Based intellectuals.

but SW Asians pull their scores down
also having high scores doesn't mean you're smarter, it means you are more clever. you lose something in those extra points, imagination and originality.

That's what was in the well.

so what. White people don't eat tarantulas and dog anus.

Anyone got that webm of the Asian girls looking shocked and disgusted at the brown "Swedish" girls?

Then they should go back and live in their high iq paradises.

THIS.
>claim to be superior
>want to move to "inferior" people's countries

they're autistic by default. who cares

Your kids are going to be autismal.

problem in germany is, that the most intelligent people leave the country, because they don't want to work here to feed all the leeches from all over the world.
meanwhile if you are a gook and you become highly educated, the profits of it stay in your country and you also barely have any leeches in your country.

>That's why I married one and made a hybrid Hapa with positive traits from both races. It's the future

Asian iq is a meme
History doesn't lie, iq tests can. Also IQ isn't everything anyway

whites score higher in the creative domain, which is the single best trait to be best in

east asians score higher in the shit that makes them good at optimizing (copying) existing creations that whites created