San Fran-Mass Exodus Of Residents-Virus Spreading!

San Fran-Mass Exodus Of Residents-Cali Virus Spreading!

“We don’t like it here anymore. You know, we don’t like this sanctuary state status and just the politics here,” she said.

Uhaul doesn't even have enough trucks to cover, because of all the one ticket out of town!

They are heading to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Nashville!

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/02/08/san-francisco-bay-area-mass-exodus-residents/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpL0Q2OSRwQ
youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk
youtu.be/neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave Nashville alone!

hey guyths i think nashville needs some more of this.

>durr all californians are libtards
No, we're just outnumbered 2 to 1 and we're tired of living among idiots.

you have my attention

We will not tolerate these freaks.

You ruined Colorado and Texas. What's next on the altar of diversity?

based black

haha at least they arent coming to illinois amirite looks like we are safe lads

things gettin better i tell ya what we got dat trump now

Arizona

what virus?

Right outside of Nashville

youtu.be/mpL0Q2OSRwQ

FUCKIN AIDS

gonna be walls as far as the eye can see
got dat 100 extra dollars on muh tax return
gonna buy muh self a flag
ain't no trannies going to be able to tran up my country no more trump too smart to be smart about this

no no it wont

>California
>overrun by brown subhumans and faggots
>constant wildfires
>droughts
>earthquakes
>mudslides
>highest std's
>there's a pandemic on the rise
>mfw

I hate this state so fucking much

Stupid ass. If you bother reading the article it's right wing Californians who are leaving. They specifically mention that they hate shit like sanctuary cities.

WAT

FAGGOTS

What did they finally realize the average californian is a mexican who doesnt speak english and thinks they should take over our countries with "la raza"?

get some star pickets, some chicken wire, and some barb wire and some tie wire and fortify your place

oh my god jesus this poor generation

but yet you will stay to the end like me because we have nowhere else to go

hopefully they'll move to red states and flip them blue

If we crush it's face will it die?

They're locusts.
They consume everything of value, shit up the state, leave it a wasteland, then move on to another bringing their voting policies with them.

its not just right-wing people that hate sanctuary cities. anyone who lives in one also hates them

yes

New Mexico was better when it was just spics. They're less uppity then Cali fags.

u dum

>ruin state your own state with your ideas
>spread it to other states because your home state is intolerable
>??????
>profit

damn near killed him!

lmao rect

Tennessee. I left Nashville six months ago and they were pouring in like a flood of gay Zerg.

there it is

aye. me three.

at least im in the red part of the state

I hate every faggifornian. You all have to go back. If I see a California plate I'm fucking your car up.

settle down i was just playing my kneejerk reaction filled friend

I can tell you from personal experience that lefty cunts from Cali are pouring into Tennessee. How do you think Nashville turned into a fag Mecca run by a lefty cunt in less than a decade?

>mentally ill man and mentally ill woman make a baby

I am off to the Yoop. 97.9% white. Decently conservative minus the college town of Marqutte.
Lower Michigan is fucked though. But all the niggers and mudslimes stay down there. So I can deal with it.

Alaska, they're moving in en mass on the pan handle. Truly cancerous.

Chicago is a containment zone for the midwest. Someone had to do it.

fucking scarred.

Well,
Atlanta is being over run by Cali's already,
hopefully,
Nashville can do something to stop it!

bullshit. even the cali repubs will turn an area blue because the repub ticket candidate is against gay marriage.

literally me.

If I could kill myself I would right now.

If you did donuts over that crowd who could convict you? The right wouldn't because La Raza and Mexican flags the left wouldn't because muh nazis literally the perfect crime.

st louis, kansas city.... detroit..... cleveland.

That damage can be seen from uranus

Rightwingers don't drive Teslas and Priuses

That's depressing....
Management of child victims of acute sexual assault: Surgical repair and beyond

imagine being that tiny and saying "niggers dont matter" she'd die instantly and the body would never be found. Funny how everyone always counts on the politeness of white society.

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I want to kill it but I'm afraid it would just disappear into a cloud of miasma while laugh about converting me to the darkside.

SAY NO TO CALIFORNIA REFUGEES

Ah I see white flight again.
This has happened before.
Let's see how much the niggers and spics like California with no whites around.

Femen virus

youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk

>tfw reading the comments on this story
Holy shit, normies are waking up.

>Implying niggers are smart enough to hide a body.

>What's next on the altar of diversity?

>Arizona

NEVER. West wall will join to the Southern one, California cucks BTFO.

Based Tool: youtu.be/neGdoqsuiN8

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

Finally a way to lose weight.

Can confirm, San Francisco is a literal shithole. I spent some time there with my Jewish ex-wife about two years ago now. I can only imagine it’s gotten worse since then. Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my brief stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in leather daddy outfits all around San Francisco begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Sup Forums: Typical day, step outside our Airbnb and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees with uzis and Mac 10s shucking and jiving in the middle of the damn street

>”I’m With Her!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than American ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in San Francisco usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood. these always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

>San Francisco has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.

...con’t
>Always see niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking California voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are Silicon Valley faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous illegal alien encampments all around the Bay Area are no go zones where ambulance and police are attacked. Full of squatemalens, MS-13, and zika babies.

>San Francisco is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in San Francisco, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired.

In Atlanta,
Cali's are pushing the blacks out of ATL
-street by street!
Hollywood South
Went for a ATL drive today and they are all the way down to I-20 with new Building and Liberals shops!
They even have a Huge, NEW Barnes and Noble store bigger than most Walmarts!
I did notice the spray painting signs and shit though that does sux!

Sad to see an Oompa Loompa fall so far.

Honestly, if you vote left, and then flee your state it should be legal to kill you on sight.

1 Be a faggot
2 get parasites
3 do meth
4 get AIDS
5 die and burn in hell
6 profit

I meant for white liberals, Ann Arbor and Madison. as well.

Hi Vanessa

White flight

Honestly they should come to Memphis I'd be happy to have someone else to get robbed at gunpoint.

be fair
>it's the only pretty containment zone in the entire country

> They are heading to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Nashville!
to spread degeneracy across the country

but v and b are degen as fuck

Checked. Good thread.

desu I'd rather have niggers than commifornian faggots.

too many Calis in WA state, OR, NV, AZ & CO

don't fuck up UT, the Mormons won't like you

stay away from OK, it's a bible-belt right-wing red state.

Please Leafbro, it can't be this bad ;-;