Berserk

Was it really rape? I mean she did want to fuck him her entire life

Yes
/thread

Women can't be raped, that's a feminist lie.

I haven't brushed my teeth in 13 days

why

>What's wrong with force feeding people that are hungry

Say your crush forces a dildo into your anus and doesn't ask for your consent. Is it rape? I mean you did want to fuck her all your life.

>Is it rape?
...no?

> is forced impregnation rapr
lol nice xd ebin +1 i like it

she was already pregnant

Couldn't she just'd, like, closed her legs or something?

but he fucked her in the vagoo!

so the correct analogy would be
>Say your crush forces you to penetrate her vagina and doesn't ask for your consent. Is it rape? I mean you did want to fuck her all your life.

still not rape

No, it wasn't

You can notice this because she tongue-kisses Femto

and she's not afraid of Griffith and even gets comfortable when he protects her after he is reborn.

Guts BTFO

Nah, the correct analogy is the one where you're being penetrated. Doesn't matter if it's ass or vag, it's the penetration that matters.

>Griffith has the most prosperous kingdom on the face of the Earth
>Guts is bumming rides on a sea-hooptie.

At this point, I reckon it's safe to say that it is divine will that Guts be BTFO.

yes

Why is this the only thing about this series you guys ever talk about

I wonder if the upcoming guidebook is going to be in traditional art

Subhuman teenage boys wondering if it's okay to rape their girlfriend. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

>sticking yourself in something is the same as having something stuck in you

if you have any type of common sense then you should know it was a rape, so horrible that her mind is haunted by dick shaped monsters, her actual self was literally shattered
tl;dr read the recent chapters

We're in the shitposting season now, thanks to Miura pulling the plug just when the shit was getting good.

At least once serialization resumes, we can probably hope the end of this Casca's arc in the story.

>rape their girlfriend

Yeah. If Casca still isn't unfucked by the time he announces the next hiatus, I'll fly to Japan and cut that motherfucker.

The can't rape her if she's my girlfriend meme is kinda old man. Like 5000 years old.

Women can't close their legs to prevent rape unless their thighs are big. The vagina has blind spots. Just simply turn her around... cross legs won't make a difference.

That's not what he meant, normalfag.

Was it really for money? I mean Griffith did want Gennon's cock his entire life.

You're actually entirely correct. Griffith lusted after Gennon and later killed him for the sole reason that he didn't want the rest of the world to find out how much he enjoyed it.

It was rape because he turned into a bird first.

Rape is having non consensual sex
You can't get pregnant a guy so ... penetration doesn't matters
The reverse situation would be like this

>Girl griffith cucks girl guts by forcing male caska to fuck her and impregnating her

So it wasn't rape because caska already liked griffith

there wasn't anal just normal sex

besides griffith used his member not a dildo.
so the dildo you're mentioning makes no sense

ROASTIE BTFO

Delete this post right now.

Griffith came with a fat old man's dick inside him, likely more than once. He also swallowed that old man's cum like a good little whore.

You know I'm telling the truth and there's nothing you can do about it.

I assume Men can't be raped as well, it's also men's lie.

Bullshit.
Doujins are not canon.

Oh, and what is it that I said that isn't canon in the manga? Certainly not the part about Griffith being a whore.

He did it for money. He didn't enjoy it.

>he

>capturing someone as they try and run away, violently removing their clothes, and then penetrating them while they cry
>rape

Yeah right. She was just a dumb slut who regretted her actions.

And how do you know he didn't enjoy it?

The baron wouldn't pay him to lie there like a corpse.

>The baron wouldn't pay him to lie there like a corpse.
Yeah he would, he had a rape fetish.

Well, she obviously enjoyed it therefore it wasn't rape.

>NO, don't look!

You're completely incorrect. The way he speaks to Griffith shows that he considers him to be a lover who consented.

He clearly wanted the full girlfriend experience, and Griffith gave it to him.

The face doesn't match the body

Shut up.
Shut up.
SHUT UP.

I feel like it's my divine right to bully people who self-insert as Griffith and Griffithfags in general. It's so much fun to watch them squirm when I remind them that their hero let a filthy old man cum inside him and probably screamed in pleasure too.

I don't selfinsert into Griffith.
I just want to be his personal sex slave.
He'd wear me around his cock like a ring.

Men never even said they could

Berserk - and I'm sort of dragging my feet on rereading it because it's one harsh fucking ride - seems to be all about rape, and being a woman.

Also I think Guts might be an elf.

>not wanting Griff to be your personal sex slave
>not wanting to make him wear a tunic with no pants 24/7 so you can yank it up and expose his plush, pale cheeks the moment you come home
>not wanting to play with his puffy pink cunny for hours just to hear his cute moans of pleasure
>not wanting to hear his slutty moans as his soft lips wrap around your dick
>not wanting to pull out and spill your seed all over his pretty, cute face and silky white hair

I do however respect your choice