Pee

What are your thoughts on urine-based scenes in anime and manga? Are they better or worse if they features middle-school girls and/or lolis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqLasctQDlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're great, wish more shows had pee scenes.

The piss episode of Sora no Woto ruined that show's reputation forever.

Only reason I watched it, desu

PISS YES

More anime needs wetting scenes. A billion bonus points if desperation was included beforehand too.

trash fetish for garbage people

The contrast between silly scenes like that and the air of country-wide PTSD is a big part of the show's charm for me.

I also have a mild piss fetish, but that's actually unrelated.

Hi Rumina

>What are your thoughts on urine-based scenes in anime and manga? Are they better or worse if they features middle-school girls and/or lolis?

I'm not a big fan desu

I don't really get the enjoyment of it, maybe if I was German

>tfw no anime scenes where cute boys piss themselves

This made me get pretty good at drawing male pee stuff, might do commissions for it at some point.

I unironically can't think of anything I like more than little animu girls peeing themselves and getting super embarassed.

You can't say that and not share, user.

Watching girls hold it in for a really long time before they finally let all that piss out is honestly more satisfying.

user, compromise. They can hold it a really long time and then wet their pants. This is the true path.

Only good if it makes sense. Like people pissing themselves out of fear.

>that one doujin where the highschool girl is naked and sneaking through an elementary school for some reason and she really has to piss and after like 20 pages of fucking around naked and being sneaky she ends up pissing herself naked on a stage in front of 50 grade schoolers who are either grossed out or laughing at her

I need a link to that.

Only thing I have on my laptop is a picture of Griffith wetting himself while tied to a chair in the royal palace.

But it's nowhere near done and it looks like shit at this stage so I doubt you would want to see it. I'll be posting it and my other stuff somewhere one day.

It's on my other computer and I don't really feel like searching for it for two hours. The girl is brown I think or something, there's a hint. Just look up exhibitionism and pissing in the tags and you'll find it eventually. Exhibitionism really narrows things down, unfortunately. Don't know why it's not more popular, considering how entertaining it is.

You're cruel, user. I like rough sketches and the like when it comes to fetishes. I'll be on the look out for that Griffith.

Ok I'll post it in like 10 minutes. You've convinced me.

Where is it, faggot?

He was making it up, user. He was fapposting

They're great, especially if they involve diapers.

But why would somebody lie on the internet like that?

It was kinda funny. A little too drawn out but overall if that's the reason you don't like the show then you didn't enjoy the show anyway.

Good lord you fuckers are demanding.

Pee is a disgusting fetish, but it's my disgusting fetish

Thank you. Saved.

I wish diapers were more common.

It's a huge honor that someone saved something I drew.

Here's the photoshop WIP, like I said it looks like shit at this stage though.

Oh god, it reeks of deviantart for some reason.

I hate it, their stream is so far away.

It's great
youtube.com/watch?v=VqLasctQDlY

god I can't wait for the sequel

I don't know why, public use, prostitution, and mind break turn me off, but simple exhibitionism and embarrassment make me rock hard.

g/1019041/b6fd86d056/

I think I'm developing a new fetish, it's gonna go along well with the pissing.

Enjoy you degenerates.

Would never have guessed it was that, Guglielmo is one of my favorite artists but I prefer his works that involve boys so I can self insert.

I wish I was this guy

Nectar is good
Loli nectar is great
Diapers are amazing

I don't mind pee but diapers are shit.

Anyone else's pee fetish steadily got worse over the years?

I went from wanting to watch girls pee to wanting to be pee'd on to finally wanting to drink a girls pee, I don't even know what's next.

Not too long ago I read the first ureshon chapter someone posted here and decided to follow the series because I thought it was hilarious and now I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that there might have been something else to it.

I wish she actually got around to peeing so I could listen to the sound of her piss