Untitled

Good design imhotbqhwyfam

*handshakes them*

>i-it wasn't rape guys

Think I look cute in this pic might delete

Will it be edgy again?

Guys this doesn't make sense i mean go back in the manga and see that monster """"rape"""" that Caska goes trough
Do you see anything that resembles these fine chaps?

No femto's cock is weird shaped... This means that Caska is fantasizing about these cocks...
What a slut .

dikk

so what's the symbolism here?

They symbolize Casca's fear of mushrooms and pudgy men.

she was gangraped you retard, nightmare are called nightmares for a reason

>griffith's dick is so powerful, it's even become a such memorable thing to downie casca

it wasn't just griffith who raped her and it's called trauma

No, she wasn't, what are you talking about? The hordes of apostles were about to rape her, yes, but Femto intervened just in time. She even game him a smooch for saving her.

>having glans instead of feet
>step on a lego
what do?

with that kind of reply no way i'm taking you seriously
you people are sick

she was, that's why she was in beaten up state and naked, she had no energy by then, do you seriously think they were waving her around naked until she lost her energy

Are you trying to sully Griffith's good name? I'm sorry, but debasing Griffith, the hero and savior of Midland, is low, even by Sup Forums's standards.

Griffith is a whore!

A WHORE!

this nuts

If that was all we had to go off, I'd have to say yes, they raped her, but Miura went an extra mile to show her almost get penetrated, so I surmise she was only molested.

You're a filthy degenerate and a knave. Delet this immediately and never post again.

But her genitals were bleeding heavily before Femto even got to her. They can't have just molested her for there to be that much blood.

>Will it be edgy again?
As much as in the anime

>Mozgus with a mouthful of these guys.

What's with the love for phallic monsters.

Not even just a resemblance at that.

Alright, you have a point. I don't reread those chapters often because, all memeing aside, it is by far the most disturbing part, but, upon further examination, it does seem to be the case. Maybe she was raped, though it's not a certainty.

Also, I never noticed, but the gentlemen in the OP picture resemble the apostle subduing her.

SWIFT IS HEAVEN'S VENGEANCE

Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

Is it bad that Judeau's death and not Casca's rape is the reason why the Eclipse is hard for me to read? I felt almost nothing when Casca got raped, but when Judeau died I had to stop reading for several weeks.

Not that I don't feel bad for Casca though.

Looks more like a gantz alien

Penis monsters have been a staple of Berserk. See Even the bug fairies raped each other with their stingers.

Now that's what I call "fisting".

*cums in your way*

Nah, it probably only depends on which character you liked the most, plus if you have a strong stomach for sexual violence. The whole thing is some heavy-ass shit anyway, so I always end up skipping most the 13th volume regarless.

Judeau was the best boy and deserved much better.

Judeau > Pippin > Rickert > Gaston > Casca = Corkus > all other Hawks >>>>>>>> shit-tier Griffith

dam

horse was best girl

>Griffith willingly slept with fat man
>then got Guts' sloppy seconds

lel

Oh shit, I'm sorry

Oh shit they're penis monsters

That took awhile to figure out

Now that's a sick get

I saw that and never once assumed rape

then again, I'm also a harem protag

>ooga booga where the white women at

Farnese was perfect with her hair down
Fuck, she was just perfect during this whole chapter, Farnese drawn with that style he was doing for all the girls was great

detailed nipples are my fetish

They really didn't need to animate that whole scene.

hmm

seen this in other threads but she is indeed raped before femto shes broken before femto

Letting Raimi direct that movie was a mistake

>Rape trauma
>real

user...