BREAKING: Reports of LARGE CLASHES Between India & Pakistan

HAPPENING MAXIMUM!

twitter.com/ChowdhariAnsh/status/962147630854815744

twitter.com/b5ffeef3c9af495/status/962147444959014914

twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/962146482374705152

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UR2MQ8VGgd0
youtube.com/watch?v=uH8owcMHc34
dawn.com/news/1388334/indian-air-force-officer-arrested-for-allegedly-sharing-information-with-isi
twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/962146482374705152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hope they nuke each other and take china with them.

They are always getting in some kind of shit with each other, but nothings gonna happen.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

OPEN BOBS!
SPREAD VAGENE AT WILL!

fpbp

Please be real poos better win and nuke Pakistan's tits off and then China joins in to help craterstan and then China and India both get nuked by Russia and America for the Lulz putin and trump do badass high five and we go to mars leaving rest of world to fuck off. Except Australia they cool

Not a happening, just a paki saturday morning.

So these are just terrorists from Pakistan attacking and not the actual Pakistani army?

Oh my god anons! It's pooclear warfare!

better stock up on bottle caps OP

This better not be some BULLSHIT border slap fight or your ass is grass

>a couple brown people died in a brown country
false happening

Yes pakistan is the country of peace those people attacking are not real pakis.

They could be anglos or swedes as far as we know

Its real you nigger

#Jammu: Terrorists attack #SunjwanArmyCamp, 2 injured

FURST TOAST BEST TOAST I TELL YA WHAT WOOP WOOP

Whatever you are doing in life, surely you are under utilized, because you sir are a freaking genius!

It would be a nuclear >apoocalypse

POO IN IT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RED ALERT
RED ALERT
FUCKING MAN YOUR SATIONS LADS AND GIB ME ALL UPDATES AND REPORTS OF HABBENING
WE ARE NOW IN POLCON 3, I REPEAT POLCON 3

looks like paki krassenstein

They do this shit all the time.

HOLY SHIT TURN OFF CNN NOW

IT'S POOPENING! WORLD WAR POO!

What's the difference between Pakistan and a pancake??? I don't know any pancakes that were nuked by India

Q predicted this.

Kek, underated

A part of the draining of the swamp perhaps?

stfu nothing is happening. STOP derail threads. I know you work for Podesta. SUCK HIS DICK YOU HOMMO CUNT SNOOB DOG.

Probably a pizzagate coverup operation.

Nice. So how long before China makes another landgrab?

Until it happens

>
>
>

Could you describe the difference between the two?

Shits gonna hit the fan

Apoocalypse Now! Repoo

> two injured

You're fucking kidding me, they kill 10 soldiers at a time every month and you start a happening thread over two injured

the streets will run brown with poo

youtube.com/watch?v=UR2MQ8VGgd0

Pakisan/India enters its 11,000,080'th day

There have been long-documented links between Pakistani intelligence and Islamist groups in Kashmir

India and Pakistan nearly went to war in 2001 and 2008 after Pakistani-backed militants launched big terrorist attacks in India

If only they had the cia or mosad in their shithole country, baka

More background

Obama scandal the media swept up

youtube.com/watch?v=uH8owcMHc34

Nice

You're either mentally ill or an immature child. Read what you've wrote again. If you're honestly past the age of 18 and wrote this you are fucked in the head.

What the fuck is wrong with Indians and sexuality. Just read someone from their army was sending classified information to someone posing as a woman. How fucking desperate do you have to be?

dawn.com/news/1388334/indian-air-force-officer-arrested-for-allegedly-sharing-information-with-isi

This Pajeet is woke.

Bitch lasagna woke.

Sadly that is your average american 30 year old basement dweller trump voter.

Yo when is the nuke exchange?

damn Pakis suck at terrorism

They were planning to sucide bomb the family quarters but were killed few kids are injured

this, desu senpai waifu milkers

im rootin for india

This. I would love to see a war between the pakis Indians and Chinese.

Please nuke each other.

I wish HP Lovecraft had lived longer. It would have been nice to see how his work might have developed during the Cold War

>not wanting all of the third world wiped out

Guess I cant blame ya, being third world and all

>happening
This happens every week desu

Lol. This is just another normal day for them.

why are the paki isi such massive assholes

Islam and inbreeding

>Israel sends missiles into Syria
>us bombs regime forces including Russian mercenaries
>now this

Is it WW3 finally?

2nd post best post. They shell each other every few years and border guards get into fights

Taxi drivers VS people who don't know how a toilet works.

fpbp
South Asian war NOW.

>twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/962146482374705152
>large clashes
"3-4 terrorists"

fuck I hate nu-pol

go kerala

As it was already pointed out in the thread, this happens pretty regularly
t. Paki

not a paki you shit skin, go find your pooing street.

AAAAAAAHHHHH WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKIN DIE FUCK YOU ZIONIST NEOCONS GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH