Soyboy ICE agent refuses to report Illegals

Its not even a joke anymore just LOOK at this guy. How did he even make it this far

His last name is hyphenated? I think I already know a lot about his parents.

parent

fpbp

The sad part is he looks just like every one of us here at Sup Forums . Someone is a traitor.

I dont know why these people are doing this personally, but living in the Sacramento Area, i can tell you what its like. Its like living in a black-run slum such as Detroit. The police operate in a certain way and EVERYONE knows this. You cant report crime unless it is someone not being politically correct. You cant snitch or you will be treated like a chomo in jail and disowned by the community who will actively conspire against you. You are literally held ransom by a wrathful government who actively wants to destroy your life for being white. If you stick your head out a little too much you will be charged (and convicted) of shit you did not do and there is nothing you can do it about it because you are not respectable because you have fallen out of this PC virtue signalling phonieness. Thats probably part of it. Its so unreal that this is happening.. our race is so pathetic.

you think he quit because he felt his life was in danger?

This

What's next, police refusing to put criminals in jail because it would break up families? Kek

What a fucking loser.

Fire him then, it's literally his job.

Didn't read the "so he quit" part. Should've been fired afterwards anyway.

(((They))) own certain police forces. LA is one, Chicago is another.

They probably refused to pay for his sex change operation request.

Sup Forumslacks should join to take his place

I read his book. He practices what he preaches.

>border patrol
>non-white
Someone slipped through.

>t.chinese colony

Whiter than your North Mexico, Pablo.

Fire All Government Employees

Honestly, at least he quit instead of intentionally subverting ICE.

> cucked to death
the absolute state of JMM

He quit so he can have more time to suck on grown mens cocks....

1 internet for you

I think that's the soy boy pillow biter I saw getting retweeted a bunch yesterday. Fuccboi said he quit his job and doesn't know how he'll be able to support his wife and kid (probably his wife's son) and has set up a GoFundMe.

>soyboys are traitors to their countries

wow well i'd never...

>Refused to do his job
>"So he quit."
Good.

>Hyphenated last name on a dude
Soy levels not possible.

FPBP. But what do we know about his father's wife's son?

A) hes a legal secretary for department of labor, not an ICE agent
B)
>govt employee refuses to issue gay marriage licenses
>the left claims tyranny!
>govt employee refuses to follow court orders for discriminating against hispanics
>the left claims tyranny!
>govt employee refuses to follow court orders for legally obtaining information on pending immigration cases
>the left claims he is based!
The sob story about his finances makes me think he's angling to get a gofundme early retirement account set up
C)
>heroically quit to protect undocumenteds
>coworkers have to work overtime to fulfill the information requests
>replaced within a month
>accomplished nothing but pissing off former coworkers

This is what winning looks like.

Imagine if every Resistance member and Never-Trumper who worked in government, in the judiciary, in academia, or in a corporate human resources department or management position, quit so they could avoid complying with laws that violate their principles, like requirements to cooperate with the deportation effort. They'd have thrown away all of their power, just like that! And they'd do it imagining that they were depriving us of their valuable services we can't do without!

How can we help get them to add this to their virtue signalling one-upmanship?

>Soyboy

nice way to say jewish. look him up.

HORY SHIT

I AM COMPLETELY ERECT