whoredom rife
—an axe age, a sword age
—shields are riven—
a wind age, a wolf age—
before the world goes headlong.
No man will have
mercy on another.

#metoo

I think you may have confused Sup Forums with stormfront. You have to go back.

Do you want a fucking medal, nigger?

Lurk moar.

I love eesti.
Marry me eesti

First I need a ring and a passport.

I don't hate anybody
I guess we cancel each other out famalam

Me too dude.

I don't hate anyone. I just want to live in an ethnostate with people like myself. Why?
Because we're NOT one "folk", not if we vote like this picture...

you had to download a nazi flag? you dont fifty saved? namefag. three word post. this is bait isn't it?

I respect the variance of people in their respective nations; a white man's country is a white man's country.

I hope the best for my subspecies and hope the best for the other races in their own separate lands.

Yeah, its some nigger trying to show his friends that we hate niggers.

Spoiler alert: It's obvious.

That's cool. I'm a nigger and I appreciate your honesty. I hope you live a long, healthy life my friend.

I hate niggers generally, but love Sup Forums niggers.

motherfuckers are always stealing my watermelons and before they leave my patch they shit all over the melons. fucking degenerate black bastards.

Join the club

Live like a loser, die like loser.
Antifa forever, shitbreath

I love Jim Crow!

Nice

I hate racists.

*Everyone in pic related suddenly dies.

My nigga

This is a great thread, imo.

I am only racist towards Leafs.

this is a Mexican painting lol

t. leaf

You too. I don't want physical harm to come to you, just to separate our races completely.

Wrong ideology low iq moron skinhead.
Hitler respected the people of diverse cultures, he only hated Jews and the Britshits.

so what
too bad
and
fuck you
hahahaha

don't waste yourself
time
effort
emotions
energy
and
money

>I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
-Adolf Hitler

>hitler liked niggers
skinheads are fucking retarded for the
most part, but youre a fucking mong my dude.

niggers are stupid and violent

So close.

I wish I was German.

We need more ethnic cleansing of non-whites.

[email protected]

And then what? You think my beer drinking and sauerkraut eating cunts are better humans?
The only thing that is accurate about us is that we're work pretty precise and orderly.

Germans are the best at engineering & electronics.

I'm proud to be 75% German actually. Both grandparents on my dads side were German, and their parents were German. On my moms side, her dad is German and her mom is English.

Went to Germany for the first time about 5 years ago and really enjoyed the trip there. Was a bit shocked at the multiculturalism (expected more white) but it's a nice part of the world anyway, lots of culture.

I have to say it's one of the shittiest things about living in Canada - we don't really have culture, most of it's meme bullshit. I'd rather been born American or European so I had traditional pride.

>beer drinking and sauerkraut eating
nice meme ahmed. feel free to fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

Stormfront no longer exists, cuck

You were just in this thread
weren't you?

I also hate niggers.

Tere.

i love niggers

kek

This is such a low effort slide

>Muh stormfag
kys you are in Sup Forums
hail hitler fuck niggers and fuck you too