AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you imagine this? This man is running for political office. How can he keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962105830744223744
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962160595297538053?s=17
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hes not going to get elected but hes shifting the overton window for sure. We need to embolden openly altright candidates.

I like Cheddar.

Did he get unbanned?

Just stop. Nobody here is dumb enough to fall for this. He may be funny, but this shit is normie repellant. If Nehlen isn't controlled opposition, he's a fucking retard. The only reason he's not banned from twitter is because the democrats want to gather up all the Sup Forums memes he posts and throw them in their TV ads alongside clips of people marching with tiki torches.

Known Jungle Feverist Ed Sheeran is running for office?

niggers

shills on suicide watch

Nehlen is fucking awesome.

U alright there autismo jo?

>muh political correctness

Holy shit is this real??

apparently australia is considering becoming a republic because of this marriage

A B S O L U T E M A D L A D

this is exactly the kind of shit that warrants a severe backlash, just saying.

>flag
RARE

Sup Forums artists.
We need La Creatura with a tophat, monacle, and mustache.

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962105830744223744

>this shit is normie repellant
FUck normies, we're the new normies now. People can become like us, if they want, because it's cool or whatever

pretty funny m8

HOMO INSANVS ABSOLVTVS

literally what is even racist here? I know that's where the leftie mind naturally gravitates, but there are a lot of hoops between this post and that conclusion
>acknowledges amerislag's mixed background, already the media's fixation with her
>satirizes the claim with the cheddar man, a celebrated 'dark skin' who is also obviously white

HAHAHJAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAH THE ROYAL FAMILY HAS BEEN MUDDIED YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA BONGS WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER RECOVER

Paul Nehlen (@pnehlen) Tweeted:
Wonders aloud "Would they be OurGreatestAllyâ„¢ if we didn't pay them to be?"

#AmericaFirst twitter.com/pnehlen/status/962160595297538053?s=17

It's like murdoch murdoch is running

>literally what is even racist here?
maybe comparing her to a jet-black proto-human turbonigger... idunno, brah.

He can't, which is why he will lose by 60 percentage points.

It’s almost like lefties instinctively recognize being dark as a negative.

godspeed Paul, you absolute madman

/ourguy/

Free advertising. Sweet

Cripplechan autists will shriek MUH OPTICS about this guy, but they need to shut the fuck up because he's been bringing the hot finger-lickin' bants

>Mordechai Lightstone
Maximum Jew

His bants are on another plane

>the current right-wing youth movement got its steam by appealing to normies and boomers!

Nehlen reminds me of the guy who run for office in Travis County and won

Normies literally don't mean shit. Most people don't vote, and the non whites that do vote, consistently vote one way and it'll never change. Shifting the window is the best move.

Quite cheery this meme

This guy's tweets were something else. I'd totally forgotten about him.

He's been since kicked/voted out, unfortunately. Funny guy though!

No fuckin way, it's not a meme, it's real!!!!!

If this isn't definitive proof that anti-American movements are led by Jews, what will it take to open people's eyes?

pls r8

Needs a blacked.com logo

Not bad, make it a fake tweet from the nazi political hopeful who was on Allison camorattas show and we've got a real winner

>Nehlen, pictured here, about to do some live work on the overtones window.

Fuck off. We're having fun mocking the stupidity of the libscum. Go somewhere else if you want your stupid values to be respected. Jesus, can't you see that a kike (((Yoan Diekmann))) took a disgusting shit on Western civilization? Earlier reports tracked down a man that was, through DNA, a direct descendant from this guy, and he was White. It's time for us to laugh at the openly dishonest jewsmedia. It's obviously them making shit up. We should do the same about CNN, and let them deal with defending themselves. But, they are such perverts and sickos there's no need to. We just need to remind everyone how sick they are. Like when one of their star reporters Richard Quest did some sick shit in central park involving meth and a rope tied around his jewish dick.

CNN personality Richard Quest was busted in Central Park early yesterday with some drugs in his pocket, a rope around his neck that was tied to his genitals, and a sex toy in his boot....

This guy is hilarious. At first I was a little jealous some chad politician was getting credit for what us autists have been memeing for years but you know what it's hilarious watching him troll everyone and see the levels of exhilaration this man must be experiencing liking streaking across a football field each time he does this.

no. nehlen is the leading edge of the backlash.

show me your tits and ill tell you what these bad goys are really up to

This. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill

I'm surprised, we get lots of Vietnamese but never Cambodians, why's that?

God bless this man