Aho Girl

Honestly, Yoshiko is really cute, genki, and will let you have your way with her if she likes you enough. That's a 10/10 girl right there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3kngIqC1wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iinchou a best

>Will you marry me?

I would fuck the Confucian ideals out of her and reveal her inner harlot. It would be so easy.

Is this worth watching? How lewd is it?

Definitely gotta put babies in her. Make a family with at least 10 kids.

By sheer chance, at least one of them must have near-normal IQ.
Give away the rest.

> and will let you have your way with her
Tell me moar.

Kill Me Baby > Aho Girl

>Is this worth watching? How lewd is it?
best show of the season.

I want her to discipline me.

Thanks, downloading now.

Yoshiko recognizes the limits of being too pure.

Her mother is an idiot as well!

Bestiality is a sin
Have fun in hell, heathen
↑ this

this is really hot

She's a literal monkey.

That looks like a human, which means it isn't bestiality.

Why ask a dumb fucking question like this? Just download it, retard.

Aho mom, please...

But, user will marry my daughter!

Will Yoshiko actually marry A-Kun at the end of the manga?

Marrying retards isn't allowed by law.

>impregnate Yoshiko
>son comes out retarded
wat do

She isn't actaully as retarded as people think. In order to get a 0% on a multiple choice test with that many answers you literally HAVE to know answers and deliberately not pick them. She is obviously intelligent in different parts of her life, she is just faking being bad at studies.

You post this every thread. Yes, she may not be as retarded as she seems, but there are ways to get a zero on a multiple choice test through sheer stupidity. An example would be not marking your answers properly for the grader/machine.

Indeed, gentlemen prefer their women dumb.

it's all good to joke but knowing this author the fact is she's just an idiot. Only an idiot with no other tricks in mind.

>literally have to

shouldve impregnated her butt

This plot point is actually kind of depressing. Yoshiko is actually mentally retarded.

Banana!

You think she loses brain cells when akkun beats her?

Can't lose what you don't have.

She really should be wearing a helmet

I think the beatings are slowly turning her into Sun Wukong.

OP cruises for women in the special ed class.

>but there are ways to get a zero on a multiple choice test through sheer stupidity. An example would be not marking your answers properly for the grader/machine.
You can literally see her paper, she just got the answers wrong. Its statistically impossible for this to happen across every single test.

again, this is just the authors way of emphasizing how legendarily stupid she is. read his other stuff this is just how he works.

The thing is you're taking a gag and judging it with common sense. She isn't secretly a genius, she is just a demigod of stupidity.

Aho-chan is great but she should stop this monkey business, nobody is that stupid and still managed to get to high school.

Maybe her mom went and did a Forrest Gump?

>actually try to make a retarded character
>she's really not much different from your run of the mill genki girl

I'm not saying this makes me think, but...

Don't you pass in japan pretty much merely by attending class?

You know in all likelyhood...

Genkis are often dumbasses.

>a gag
Its not just a single gag, its every gag. She turns everything into a joke and drags people into her pace for every conversation she is in. Low IQ people can't do that.

Do NOT cum inside retards! It is your duty to ensure stupid genes do not propagate

FOUR
KOMA
SERIES

It pains me that this show is so low budget. I really love the manga.
She apparently goes to the worst High School around, since A-kun says he purposefully didn't go to a better school.

She can, she is just THAT stupid.

They seem to be doing fine with the budget they have. The opening is absolutely brilliant.

Her dad is just a regular joe who is a really nice guy.
Yoshiko is just the moms divine punishment for drugging and raping him after breaking in to his room in the middle of the night to get herself impregnated by him.

Is this show secretly a commentary on the lack of attention Japanese society pays to mental health?

>drugging and raping him after breaking in to his room in the middle of the night to get herself impregnated by him.
What the fuck? Which chapter, which page?

Yeah, they should do an episode where Yoshiko gets sent to remedial classes down the hall in a room with no windows, where you just do elementary school worksheets all day and drink juice boxes

That was what she tried to teach Yoshiko, and she implies that that's how she got her man.

WEW LAD, can't blame Yoshiko for being so retarded when her mom is like that.

What if I'm a genius? Will it cancel out and result in a normal child?

Your child will live a troubled life of duality, where he will be incredibly brilliant at certain things but also extremely retarded at others. Please do not let your future child suffer such a fate

its 50 / 50 also depends on gender

Chapter 8

Your child will be Ruri.
Too dumb to know anything, too smart to think that it's fine not to know anything.

Ruri is Akkuns and Yoshiko's time-travelling daughter, who was smart enough to come back to warn her dad about getting together with Yoshiko, but too dumb to work out how to get back.

There is also this page.

oh baby

>tfw no Aho-gf

This is actually pretty depressing, he hits her because she's legitimately retarded.

Yeah, it's honestly kind of sad, but pretty funny nonetheless.

kek

Sayaka is cute! Cute!

Fucking roasted

no, its possible

blog time

I got a 9, and then a 0 in two consecutive tests, out of 20points, in calculus.

>mfw they were about definitions of limits

>making cute imouto cry

Scum.

It wasn't intentional, the only thing he wants to do is to protect his imoutos smile.

or you can just leave the entire test blank

She never had any to lose.

>She's only pretending to be retarded! There's no way she's actually that dumb!

At the end of the day, is there any real functional difference between pretending to be retarded and being retarded? You're still doing retarded things and making retarded decisions.

It the same as fucking your dog.

user confirmed for aho, have a fucking banana.

So how much dick does the mom please on a yearly basis to advance her daughter up a grade all the way to highschool?

Commite Disciplinary Ranking
1st Place - Yui Kotegawa
2nd Place - Misumi Rin
3rd Place - Iinchou

youtube.com/watch?v=B3kngIqC1wg

Posting relevant instructions for curious anons

sayaka is literally perfection

If she guessed randomly it would be almost statistically impossible. However if there's a consistent error in her thought process (for example mistaking a multiplication symbol for an addition symbol) and if the teacher foresaw that potential error and included the answer that one would get if one made that error in every multiple choice question then a 0 could definitely happen.

>scat fetish
no

Dumb mom needs to invite Akkun over and drug him herself.

He isn't a tsundere, he really just hates her.

Akkun doesn't drink anything from the aho houshold.

she should get bonus points for having no name so everyone just calls her disciplinary committee president
she has no identity outside of that so she is #1

It's a shame anime-onlys don't know that yet. Girl is a saint, an angel, best girl by a huge margin just from what she has to put up with.