Sup Forums humor

Sup Forums humor

This is actually true.

i don't get why people have friends that they can't be honest/themselves with. why even call them "friends" then?

Kek

it is over guys, we are done

so this is the power of weaponized fat people hate

You would know why people keep secrets if you had friends.

Sorry, but what is a stone? Is it a weird way of saying pound, or another unit altogether?

gay bong unit

This, what kind of fucking measurement is a stone??

they aren't your friends if you have to hide who you are, cuck.
>enjoy your TV sitcom life

I, and most people, define "friend" as being different from "acquaintance" by the fact that you share secrets with friends but never with acquaintances.
you're just fucking retarded

>expecting normans to understand what ironic shitposting is without sounding like an absolute autist

Lol

Wait a sec...
Isn't the Sup Forums narrative that it's the Jews who are importing all these kinds people into Europe?

Why are the Jews importing people who want them gone?

Is it Sup Forums that's got it wrong, or simply (((them))) who are retarded.
If (((they)))'re retards, then why they have so much influence?

Hmmm...

>Have 2 enemies
>Make them enemies with each other
>Profit
Classic Jewry

If you can't understand it, you are part of the fucking problem. It's probably in your DNA so it's not all your fault. Level 1 thinking should be fucking punished.

this is nothing new
as the Christians pushed southward in Iberia as they reconquered the peninsula it wasn't uncommon for Jews to aid the enemy Muslims in attacking the Christians, even though the Muslims would kill them afterward

Dumb spic you just posted a picture of yourself
Also work on that acne

i think you may have autism. please see a potato.

is this nigga bout to heil my nigga Hitler?

This actually was a Sup Forums meetup but good meme anyway

That's not my picture. Lurk s'more

it was a /hwndu/ meetup you faggot. Sup Forums had nothing to do with that. lurk more.

jej

>That's not my picture. Lurk s'more
Then why does a reverse image search produce zero similar results?

Jews have always been shortsighted

A stone is 14 lbs. So you can say "11 stone 5" instead of "159 pounds".

>14 lbs
what why

That guy has a good friend

Nobody tell black people they can get skin cancer.

oh the irony

the absolute state of shills, probably from one of these school operations like the one in picrelated

Jesus Christ.
No wonder the quality of this board has decreased significantly in recent years.

oh wow that dude was a faggot, who knew eh

>this board
Try the whole goddamn site. Schools aren't the only ones doing that shit

Tl;dr

lmao fuckin lost

lol

You have friends all across the spectrum of intimacy.

If you have no close friends then that's obviously a problem, and I can't imagine anyone have no acquaintances.

tl;dr School project to go on Sup Forums and make countless shill threads, one after another about the topics listed on the pic to cause division and to take the attention away from more important posts or operations

>You may feel free to take safe breaks
These fucking people are alive parodies

Typical Jew tactics
What else is new

>being this new

This will never get old

acknowledging

tl;dr They're raising kids to be "champions of justice" by shutting down speech (that's pretty much literally what it says) using various tactics. That's one example on them being taught to do that on Sup Forums.

They no the Muslims hate them but they will stay out of the shitskins way as the rape and go to war with Europe and after Europe is defeated and the shitskins are weakened they will step in

CANADA TOP BANTZ

Oh it's worse than you think. Parodies of the past wish they were this ridiculous

>normal
>race mixing

no user

>famine force
my sides just got shoa'd

good stuff, leaf

you forgot the memeflag

Do Leafs still get triggered by the Oilers trading Gretsky?

There is a real chance that they don't know they are doing it - it just comes naturally to them. They developed the eternal strategy of maintaining their own ingroup while shilling for individualism, the moral depravity of their current countries ruling class, and brotherhood of man/workers of the world/one race, the human race. The more they rise to the top of the current society they are in the more influence they exert over and the degeneration accelerates.
There is nothing new under the Sun. It has happened many times before and is why antisemitism is never going away. A cursory examination of the state of jews in the Weimar Republic shows direct parallels to the modern world. The made up the vast majority of the wealthy, they exerted their semitic influence in the press (lugenpresse), they demoralized germany during WWI, and they shilled for Marxism.

The world is dying of Judaism again.

Read The Culture of Critique for a real explanation of this theory.

Are you brittani ventis spic cuzin

The Jewish plan is not to 'replace' whites with muslims and Arabs and Blacks
It is to create a light brown universal race with an average IQ 105) can easily rule over them

I seen this .jpg so many times and it never gets old. Whoever made it is a special guy.