TRUMP is FINISHED after this Korean unity

TRUMP is FINISHED after this Korean unity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/80jMU0b8PR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This made me happy
Don't bring America into this unification

Just tell me south korea is as devoted to nuking the west coast as the norks are.

Unified Korea would be the greatest Trump accomplishments.

Except no one but Sup Forums would even remotely consider it his success. They would be unified despite Trump, not because of him.

/thread

It made me feel inexplainably happy seeing Norks and South Koreans happy together. The Norks could have easily defected but they're too happy celebrating their peoples culture

Don't bring the Kikes or their orange faggot puppet into this

Fuck off, the Kike House can't even make lunch without doing some stupid shit that only you fat faggots support, much less unite Korea.

>implies Trump hasn't pushed for sanctions, hasn't put pressure on the regime, hasn't made Korean unification one of his top priorities, hasn't worked with China, hasn't worked with South Korea.
Funny how Obama never did this

A united Korea would be seen as a Trump foreign policy victory.

>TRUMP is FINISHED after this Korean unity
but this would be fantastic for everyone except maybe china

> Giving North Korea reasons to hate America will push them to unite into a Western country

It's amazing how you fat fuck stormfaggots were so easy to convert into useful tools for the Kikes - all it took was for some manchild to throw insults at Mexicans and liberals, and boom, like clockwork

>Assumes they don't hate America
Keep up with your lies cuck

someone is not happy with this

>be a literal stormfaggot parroting stormfaggot talking points about trumps words washing his actions against the kikes
>call others stormfaggot
Either user larping as share blue or actual share blue. 2/10 made me reply.

> Acknowledging they'd hate us anyways
> "t-they already hate us, so it wouldnt matter if we pressured them into the verge of war to unite peacefully somehow!!"

Shouldn't you be worshipping your Shabbos faggot and crediting him for wiping your ass at /ptg/ or something?

>verge of war
>hasn't happened
Keep going with your lies you cuck

> "Trump is exempt from being criticized for collaborating with Kikes"

If I was a Shareblue fag, I would have been fired for discrimination by now for using "fag"

And if I was a MAGApede then I'd be criticized for daring to critize TEh God Emperor XD at all

Both of you fucking faggots deserve to be put in a camp

> They aren't at war yet!
> So lets up the ante!

Make like a Kike and please get thrown into an oven

Are you retarded or just stupid? Trump is the only reason this is happening.

this. what is the oppositions plan here, claiming this master stroke in world peace is bad for trump?

Sage
>Keep telling yourself that Retard.
youtu.be/80jMU0b8PR0

How is Trump behind this at all? Since you're new to this thread, now I'm geniously curious as to why people think Trump remotely has responsibility for this

People who think this will have a negative effect on Trump are fucking stupid, but it seems like people who think the opposite are just as stupid. It would have played out because this was all started by the last stages of the NK nuke program. Any president would have scrambled by now.

I don't know maybe if you read all the articles about Trump bullying Norks into submissive cucks you'd understand, but you're retarded so I'm not holding my breath on that.

Again, this was started when everyone freaked out about the Norks finishing their nuke program. Tensions would have increased regardless, and the U.S. would have talked (whether its Clinton with her monotone voice or Trump with his stupid antics)

Your mother should have swallowed. The day this country ever gets the balls to execute Kike sympathizers, I'll be jealous of the bastard that gets to put you against a wall

Also, bullying =/= high schooler insults on Twitter

Only weak faggots like you consider le epig cyberbullying to be important on the international stage

Yeah, well Trump did the talking and this is one of the outcomes of that... Therefore this victory goes to Trump and Korea's respective leaders.

If you think Trump only bullied the Norks on twitter, then you really are retarded.

Also who is this fucking kike that I'm sympathizing with? Trump? If it is you really need to stop being such a sperg... even 8cucks don't sperg that hard.