Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xflI5gkF8Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=ExeAVAka0Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Vegeta explains all.

youtube.com/watch?v=xflI5gkF8Ns

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

caulifla is a bigl nothing burger

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Caulifla? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about base form Caulifla. I’m not talking about Super Saiyan Caulifla either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla with a qt3.14 autistic waifu (who has LSS), equipped with her smugness, perfect looks, high potential and strength that rivals a LSS while being an expert in fist-to-fist and ki control. I’m also not talking about just-learned-how-to-go-SSBlue-by-tingling-while-thinking-godly-thoughts Caulifla with a quick temper (which can give her very large power boosts), Super Saiyan Blue(which she used to win the ToP) and a perfect body(that can turn girls gay), capable of using a ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, and a giant ki blast while equipped with her smugness(capable of driving gohanfags crazy), low losing streak (because she is a master in hand-to-hand and ki control), control of both god ki and Saiyan ki and Goku's training. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power SSBlue Caulifla who has revived every universe after winning the ToP so she can fight more strong guys and is equipped with a sexy body, godly smugness (which drives Sup Forums crazy) and a harem full of the strongest men and women, learned and MASTERED Kaioken to a point where she is on par with the Grand Priest and can fuse with Kale to turn into the Legendary SS False God and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast and mega ki blast, with saiyan DNA and Goku's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and ki control. I’m talking about Limit Breaker x Survivor Caulifla who is equipped with the body of a sex god, a harem of every living thing, Ultimate smugness, saiyan DNA, Goku's training and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.

wakey wakey gohanfags

I hate Summer dbs threads.

fuck off shin you're shit

Fucking newfag that's the wrong picture

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

You mean Kaioshit?

nah he ugly

Imagine the raw Super Saiyan sex.

Not as beautiful as the farmer

>I'M NOT HERE TO BE DEADWOOD.

Caulifla is okay, but mostly just the exact female saiyan people have been asking for for years, which makes her come off as a bit plain to me

Is anything happening in Super yet?

Do we have an overarching villain that's a genuine threat to the galaxy/Earth yet?

I just want Dragon Ball Z back.

why is she so perfect bros?

>caulifla
>just """okay"""
t. chichi

Yeah the current ark is to decide the fate of the universe

Goku senpai forget about that bitch Chichi and give me the Blue RIGHT NOW!!!

>Caulifla
>not literally perfect greatest character in fictional history

Gohan detected

You are invited to participate in the tournament of power.
what will be your strategies or actions during the tournament
rules:
>you are able to use ki blast but your physical skills and strength will be the same as in real life
>the last digit of your post will be the universe your fighting in
>one fighter from that team will have to be removed in your place
>you'll also get the abilities of the fighter you'll replace
>if your last digit is 0 then you get to pick your universe you want to be in
start rolling

Holy hell, are you memeing me? Something's actually happening now?

Fuck I might have to watch it now.

>but mostly just the exact female saiyan people have been asking for for years
No.

Nice cancer thread

roll

No I'm not memeing if you wanted to it starts somewhere in the 70-80th episode

Cry more Gohanfag.

Worst fanbase by far

Why does dragon balls super reuse so many animations? Its a popular cartoon they should be able to affotd better quality

>Universe 5

I take it easy in the stands and try to snap pics of Caulifla for fap material.

I can endure 70+ episodes of filler if it means we're getting to the good part. Thanks bro abandoning thread before I get spoiled.

ok. i took a pic of myself
now what?

Taiwanese animation slave camp

It's a tournament arc

If Goku and friends lose = good bye universe

BRAVO VEGETA

Livestream yourself praising Caulifla.

I want to bully kale and caulifla

Actually the Sharingan's genjutsu would be highly effective against Superman. Using Susanoo would be good to tank his attacks and worst comes to worse Izanagi could turn the tables through literal reality bending.

>Caulifla occupied with Goku
>Cabba occupied with Vegeta
>Kale left in the dust

>Too lazy to keep drawing the explosions

Yup the preview shows shes left to fend for herself and gets bullied by some red slug guy.

[/)spoiler] Post the JPlaya Itachi defeating Galactus picture [/spoiler]

Sasuke is a consistently written character, Superman on the other hand can have whatever power his (current) author wants. So Sups wins any power level debate by default unless a concrete version of Superman is specified.

What would happen if Caulifla fused with Kale?

Superman prime 1000000 beats zeno, grand priest, and ssb3 vegito at the same time

Reminder toyochads are superior.

SP1m isn't THAT powerful. Galaxy-buster at maximum.
He gets shredded by anyone relevant in DBS.

Fucking hell, is there enough Caulifags in these threads? I swear they're multiplying

What is this technique called?

That's Gohanfags.

>fusions gave us a goku and broly fusion
>if Caulifla fused with Kale?

if spongebob goes SSB I'm done with boruto

TOUSAN!!!!

That's true. Zeno has a multiverse-deleting feat, which is pretty impressive, but we know nothing about his durability, speed and reaction time. Considering he needs bodyguards being around him all the time, we can assume he himself is pretty vulnerable. Probably similar to Babidi - broken power, but shit physical stats.

Supreme Kai told Goku that Zeno cannot be beaten when Zamasu fused with the universe.

does anyone have the picture of frieza talking about overthrowing zeno?

>we can assume he himself is pretty vulnerable

No we can't. He survived in nothingness. He destroyed a universe in seconds. every god of destruction is utterly terrified of him. Not his body guards.

Sasuke>>>The Patriarchy

Stop posting this shit
It doesn't work when you use nobodies with a limited skill set

>all that headcanon

I wouldn't be surprised if the bodyguards were just to keep him from doing anything because his response will be to nuke the multiverse.

Nice headcanon there Pedro

>Supreme Kai told...

yeah, and next you're going to tell me Supreme Kai is going to not be a useless piece of shit.

Do they have a cuckolding relationship?

How does Saiyan pussy feel?

>childlike whimsical ridiculously powerful being has bodyguards
>spics immediately think, despite zero evidence and plenty of stuff implying the contrary, this means Zeno is a glass-cannon
>not the fact that he's a whimsical ridiculously powerful retard who need babysitters

>Supreme Kai said something and it wasn't immediately discounted because he has proven himself to be utterly retarded over and over again
What alternative universe do you hail from?

U9 didn't deserve to be erased

Spics can't think of anything not in terms of MUH HEADCANON POWER LEVEL NUMBERS

Gowasu agreed with his statement tho, and he's much wiser than Shin

>Cell has wings so you could fly in the Tournament of power

>Cell could have trained in the Chamber of Time and Space for 24 hours to become golden after 4 months of training, become SSJB by performing the ritual with 5 Cell Jrs., and then having Old Kai pull out his true potential in the relative "year" that the 24 hours would have been

>Cell can just desperation self-destruct and blow everyone out of the arena

>Cell actually has some moral fiber and honor and would relish the challenge whereas to frieza this is just a means to an end.

Cell could have ran the entire tourney by himself.

Can someone explain to me how this came about?

remember when omni king was a competent leader?
youtube.com/watch?v=ExeAVAka0Tk

Until Zeno is literally punched or attacked we can't say anything for sure. Everyone are afraid of him because he can delet you and your universe in seconds, not because he is a strong fighter. So far he hasn't even demonstrated proper reality warping - he was shown destroying shit, but not creating it.

>much wiser
>didn't realize that Zamasu was an evil ningen-hating prick
>thought taking him to see ningen being barbaric ningen and getting attacked by said ningen would change his views
>STILL wasn't suspicious of Zamasu after witnessing him try to sucker-punch Goku after getting BTFO
Gowasu is as retarded as Shin.

Who's worse

Furfags or lolifags?

makes you think zamatsu may be the second one

vados seems like the kind of angel who adapts her personality to suit her GoD, while maintaining her own personality beneath the act. i think if she were to completely unwind then her personality would be like a girl that you just want to chill with while not getting intimate with her. very genuine, brutally honest, etc. that's just my speculation of course.

That was before he met the other Zeno

stop pretending to be mspaint guy, mspaint guy doesn't care about tripfaggotry to fit in

What's wrong with lolis?

Well you see user.. when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much..

smugpup fans btfo by turirin

18 is not an android, but a cyborg. The dub, no surprise fucked up on the terminology for android, cyborg and artificial human. 17, 18 and Gero are cyborgs. 16 and 19 are androids.

Are you retarded?

And what happens when the mommy is a robot?

>Until Zeno is literally punched or attacked we can't say anything for sure.

I mean that's wrong but I see your po-

>Everyone are afraid of him because he can delet you and your universe in seconds, not because he is a strong fighter.

>we can't say anything for sure
>but here's my headcanon!

Nice try Fernando

Shotafags

Krillin shoved his fat cock into 18's tight cunt and shot cum into her womb, thus impregnating her with a child that she queefed out 9 months later.

they retoconned it, 17 and 18 are only modified on a celular level which means they are mostly human with enhancements

She's not a fucking robot.

>two supreme kais making a direct statement about a character
>"No neither of those things count my headcanon does"

She never gets tired and probably rides your cock like a beast

So what happened to Smugpup poster, what do you reckon was worse for him

>character design revealed and is shitty
>gets blown out by a Krillen

>headcanon
This buzzword needs to go.

>retconned
They were always cyborgs you stupid american.

Then stop spouting yours Fernando.

>he doesn't know what headcanon means
Okay, nigger.