How to fix a Shithole

How to fix a Shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_(filibuster)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your flag, Op.
Why would this fix Mexico? Or are you ironically calling the US of A a shit hole?

I wanna save up a whole bunch of money to form a militia and capture the tip of Baja as white man's territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_(filibuster)
Correct where he went wrong.

It already happened in the past tho. You tried to take my family's land in the past and we along with the local native Americans drove you away.

Pic related, the Mexican hero lost to history. Do you want to know more?

This is actually what I meant here

That's interesting, are you talking about the Mexican-American war??

Oh ok makes sense

You forgot to balkanize the USA

No, even the locals loved Walker.
Also, his flags were Fashy af

>giving utah to california
'no'

>Stop the americans
>Get killed by your own government anyway

WEW LAD

William Walker was a guy who wanted to make all of Latin America his private plantations and shit like that, so he hired a bunch of mercenaries and shit to take over and burn things. He was able to own Nicaragua for a while until all the locals got fed up with him and he couldn't afford the mercenaries. He ended up getting shot by a firing squad and was quickly forgotten.

No, that was another war. The American filibusters tried to pull a Texas in Baja California. Our incompetent authorities actually fled and left us to die to William forces. Hard to say if that was because of freemasonry sympathy or just cowardice.

Antonio was a land owner who formed a resistance group with a handful of his cousins and organized the Indians to drive away the American forces from the Coast of Ensenada all the way to Sonora-US border, even though heavily outnumbered.

Yes

1890 I must have missed this part of your dream.

And he was killed anyway, maybe he should have sided with Walker.

Tbqh he would had been embraced by the local populations as a ruler since the local authorities from the central forces were shit as well. Shit we might have even fought for him. Sadly he was a Mason nigger with a Napolionic complex that totally screwed things up whenever he administered.

I mean during the mexican-american war some people in congress wanted to annex much more of mexico. The unionists didn't want it because, they didn't want to add another slave state besides texas.

I love that in most of the balkanized US maps one country gets the Great Lakes. I'd fight for that.

Damn see taking over all of Baja would be impossible now and not worth it because so many people moved there from other parts of Mexico.
I know because I live in San Diego but this sort of history is very interesting to me, our only bet now would be taking Cabo wabo.

They lost that land to us in war fair and square.

No one has told me yet how to fix America, the real shithole.

GIVE OUR LAND BACK YOU MEXIFATS REEEEEEEEEE

You know how it is in this hell of a country. Men of honor being killed by corrupt leaders all the time.

>After winning the war Meléndrez was promised a high rank but that's treason es by the central authorities and executed.

I still look up for him tho. Will actually look into having a political career in pro of my state. Even if that gets me killed as well.

The authorities from central Mexico were as bad as Walker.

There's only one hero in Mexican history and you idiots let Santa Anna piss all over him

Nowadays we would actually embrace it if you tried to annex us. In general we don't really like how the government taxes the shit out of us to give it to central and South Mexico. Migrants from the south just make it worse. You are in for a hell of a fight if you are looking forward to drive us away from our lands tho.

>knowing mexican history
L E A V E you spic

wya dude, i live in IB

Texas used to be part of Mexico, dumbass.

Farias wanted Mexico to be a white Republic like America. Santa Anna wanted it to be a mixed race mestizo shithole. Guess who won?

>we get disgusting jew york island
no, we want nothing to do with that cesspool

Not sure why there are so many on Sup Forums pushing this Jewish meme.

Another reason of why all of mexico should have been annexe

Both governments were posed with freemasonry. They still are desu. We could have been a greater nation together if it wasn't for under the table agreements. Oh well, that's just speculation tho.

Unironically didn't expect the person you were talking about to be based. Carry on.

FUCK (((Santa Ann))). I think that's the alamo guy but can't be sure

Spain claims a lot of land that they can't control and doesn't belong to them.
Spain loses control, and Mexico claims a lot of land they can't control and doesn't belong to them. Invite white guys to make something out of it. They do, and take what is theirs and they built.
Are you done yet with the grabbing white guy stuff?

Would mexicans ever allow foreigners to own property in mexico? Your country could double its GDP if you let people/companies do this.

I think that mexico is doing that thing again inviting elders and other people of the us to come to live in Baja.

I won't argue about that. Mexican history is fill of unknown heroes. I'm doing my part on the issue tho.

will look into it mexican friendo, idk why people hate latinos so much on this board. Alot of you guys are pretty based, hard working people

USA should get Baja after blowing the shit out of Tijuana.

Well I recognize that not all Indians are great and corruption is rampant in the white population. There are more good people that keep it to themselves out there in my opinion.

yes, they do, even if that means repeating the history.

We let the Japanese to do this actually. They become more Mexican nationalistic than us at times. Pretty based people desu.

But people forget that the main cause of the Texas War of Independence was that Santa Anna illegally deposed Farias as president, abolished the Republic, dissolved the congress/the legislative branch and named himself General Mestizo in charge of everything

The citizens of Texans had been stripped of their rights of legal representation in congress, they had literally no reason to remain loyal to some Mestizo general who decided to overthrow his own government.

Yes he was the Alamo guy. And then he lost to Sam Houston despite outnumbering the Texan forces.

Santa Anna was such a flamboyant faggot. He once made a funeral to his leg.. Soldier shoot to the air and everything..

No, no intention to drive anyone away except for maybe segregation from indios or an anti-miscegenation policy.

This. We should have taken all of Mexico north of the jungle line

If we could manage to deport Southern migrants I'm all in.

Other way around, OP.

propaganda, education and eugenics
Thats how the kikes do it, you just need to do the opposite