WHITE GENOCIDE

Really? This is what you're chimping out about? Worst case is 18% in 50 years. This is muh white genocide?

Still too much. Why can't they just stay in their own countries?

That's 1 out of 5 people.

remember that's only muzzies.
lots of of other nonwhites not counted

Can anyone show me the exact law or statute proclaiming Europe is for whites? No
> muh blood and heritage
bullshit, but an actual law.
Thanks in advance

this. even today uk, sweden, italy germany and france have millions of nonmuslim blacks

18% too many

0.4 is too much in 2mil country. Cleansing now!

Die

>Worst case is 18% in 50 years.
Sweden 30.6
Germany 19.7
Austria 19.9
Cyprus 28.3
Is it that hard to read your own graph??

According to the OECD
>Germany's population is 80,645,610

Again, according to the OECD, of that 80.6 million
>Males between the age of 20 to 35 years old make up some 7,584,541

Of that 7.58 million males, 20% will be either foreign nationals (8%) or non-european immigrants (12% - largely Turks)

Which means, the true amount of ethnic german males between the age of 20 to 35 is 6,069,233 men.

Now, if we want to look at the dreary statistics, we can look at how Germany handled the Migrant Crisis from 2014 to 2016. The following statistics are from the German government and the UNHCR, explicitly concerning asylum seekers who were registered.

In 2014, they took in 173,100 asylum seekers
In 2015, they took in 1,091,894 asylum seekers
In 2016, they took in 280,000 asylum seekers

Of all these asylum seekers, if you go by the absolute best case scenario laid out by the UNHCR, 58% were male between the age of 20 to 35 (this does not include those who registered under a false age). Meaning:
>Germany took in roughly 896,097 men between the age of 20 to 35.

This is compounded with the current non-european immigrant background and foreign national number of 1,517,308 to give you a grand total of 2,413,405 men of non-european heritage who will compete with ethnic German men for breeding grounds.

Or in other words, 30% of the men that will be breeding with German women will be non-European. And if you know anything about muslims, they breed like fucking rabbits.

Demographically, Germans are doomed. It doesn't matter if Merkel throws out 100,000 this year. The fact is, with the middle eastern/african fertility rate and the gender imbalance in births, they have crossed the ethnic rubicon.

Germany cannot go back.
German muslim population will be nearly a fourth of their population in 2020.
Germans will be an ethnic minority in their own country in your life time.

>30,6
>30,6
>30,6

Swedistan is doomed

That's the problem, though.
There should be law that would keep Europe white majority, like the US had for most of their history.
Not only to preserve european ethnicities and culture, but also because high iq homogenous nations are just more developed.

OP is a pathetically dumb nigger

I know which countries I won't be visiting when I tour Europe

The upside of a high muslim population is that
1: They don't tend to mix
2: They're very, very conservative and politicians will have to pander to not muslim values, but generic conservative values.

I don't have a particular issue with muslims themselves as they're just good conservative people from a marginally different religion, whose home countries ours steamrolled for profits.

It's not Muslims promoting race mixing and absolute social degeneracy, and it's those that are (promoting these things) that I want gone.

Because you Americans are kiked and make wars for Israel.

DUH.

>be burger in 1860
>"can anyone show me the exact law or statute proclaiming blacks are even human? No muh equality and fairness bullshit, but an actual law. Thanks in advance"

So what? They're disgusting people with disgusting food, annoying language and religion, and they aren't white. Therefore they don't belong in white countries. And who cares if we bombed their shithole countries, they're subhuman anyway.

>Germany cannot go back.
>German muslim population will be nearly a fourth of their population in 2020.
>Germans will be an ethnic minority in their own country in your life time.

I'm ok with that.

Sweden is worse off in a lot of ways.

because you people are cucking out and letting the cow towing to political correctness happen, stand up, shut those lying disingenuous people down the moment they open their mouth.
Then have more kids and stop being picky about
>when the time is right.
You better keep them in their place, they're like undomesticated animals. The moment you see one slip shitting on your homeland values like beating your women for not spreading their legs randomly for them in public, you need to make an example of them.

>I'm ok with that.

Me too. Let them rot.

That says muslims. It tells us nothing about non-Muslim non-whites. Germany will be only 60-70% European, the UK only 75%, France probably 70%. This is not acceptable.

The more savage Muslims from more desperate countries can be tamed.
It's not Muslims using any slight as an opportunity to riot and rob their own communities blind, after all.