John F. Kelly

Is he an honorable man?

Well, what did he do?

Yes.

Probably but he's in so far over his head he needs to get out and let someone with more self confidence take the job (which I perceive him lacking because he doesn't fully endorse the entire MAGA system in the ways Trump conceives it). Both him and Priebus arent forceful enough for the position

If he wasn't, he wouldn't offer to quit over such a slight.

He backed a subordinate until he found out he was a wife beater... in other words, he was fair and didn't go all PC and fire the guy when the guy was accused.

nuffin

I like him.

What the fuck. Is that why I tried to listen to NPR this afternoon to find out how they were spinning the markets and all it was was about women and how they've been beaten and the underlying psychology of men who have anger and rapefugees?

Disgusting. Just the other day they were all about the budget being about to pass.

He seems like a better than usual guy for Washington but he simply doesnt have the requisite amount of loyalty to Trump for him to stay in the position. You can't fake or feign real honest loyalty and Kelly has dual-loyalty to the "state" that interferes and conflicts too much with MAGA

What do you mean? He likes the positions, but has enough political savvy to make them acceptable to a wider audience. Fucking autists like are right on the ideas, but your lack of social skills make you incapable of implementating them. Kelly knows how to turn raw trumpism into a politically palatable message. I mean fuck, wester civilization has been in. Decline for 60 years, do you really thing we can fix it in just 1?

You can't fix it in 1 without going no holds barred. Trump won in a yuge populist overthrow for a reason. We didn't vote him in on the hope there would be brakes on this train.

>politically palatable message
This is the kind of shit mouthed drivel that has to be exterminated. Kelly has less political experience than Trump for fucks sake. The coverage of Trump has not gotten one iota better thanks to Kelly. He has repeatedly tripped over his own words and POTUS own message and attitudes and shown no real tact for the job. I honestly dont know what the fuck else he does at all besides sort Trump's daily press clippings. Totally in over his head and it shows up more and more

Yes, leaf.

He doesn't look like one.

It's a shame when Ivanka's tears carry more weight than your generals.

I don't think you can get to that level without morally compromising yourself in some way.

lol, these Anglo's are so easy to manipulate. Damn you idiots are retarded.

Dude, the media has been saying Trump would fire Rex everyday, for a single year already.

Stop getting manipulated. Trump is not going to fire Kelly.

>1488

Underrated

My favorite thing about T-Rex is that NPR was flipping Jewish backflips about him during the first few months but never ever mentions him again.

We live in a nation of Laws, not of reputation.

"Honorable" or "dishonorable" implies a respect for reputation above law.

That is manipulation.

Cheney is fond of appealing to reputation of "honor" for his allies & assets. That should give us all great pause.

PRESS S to spit on him
S

South Korea's Moon hosts talks with North Korean leader's sister

>1488
What did he mean by this?

South Korean President Moon Jae-in welcomed senior North Korean officials, including leader Kim Jong Un's younger sister Kim Yo Jong, to Seoul's presidential palace for a lunch meeting

Raise your hand if you knew Trump would wuss out on releasing the Dem memo

"she was pressured-into-leaving-slash-quit because her nasty, entitled, power-hungry disposition was causing too much angst and turmoil within the White House walls"

Not anymore.

What a man does behind the closed doors of his own home is NONE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S BUSINESS.

Get the Deep State out of my bedroom, get it out of my house.

Get a warrant.

"On the surface, it appears the U.S. should defeat the North Koreans as easily as it dispatched Iraq and the Taliban regimes. An examination of the factors beneath the surface, however, reveals a more complex picture."

John Kelly is no better than Donald Trump

Two notorious British ISIS members believed to be involved in the brutal torture and beheadings of Western hostages have been captured in Syria by U.S.-backed rebel forces.

NEW: White House staffer David Sorensen has resigned amid allegations of spousal abuse, two White House officials confirm to CBS News

Trump’s handling of Rob Porter scandal reveals a White House with no principles

itt schizo nigger spergout

Trump is blocking the release of the Democratic memo rebutting a GOP one that asserts the FBI inappropriately spied on the Trump campaign. The House can still vote for its release, a move that would trigger a partisan brawl.

Here's a retired General from the world's greatest military. What the fuck do you think?

President Donald Trump will appoint Nadia Schadlow to replace Dina Powell as his deputy national security adviser, sources say

dumb phoneposter