The new face of Europe

What do we do about this failed continent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nokTitRrgII
youtube.com/watch?v=XAxc4Dk7Vzg
youtube.com/watch?v=oXN6JHKfYsw
google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/world/europe/germany-merkel-refugees.amp.html
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/30/germany-said-it-took-in-more-than-1-million-refugees-last-year-but-it-didnt/
google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/two-years-since-germany-opened-its-borders-to-refugees-a-chronology/a-40327634
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/19/germany-deports-asylum-seekers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn to embrace Eurabia. Two great civilizations that were in conflict for thousands of years will finally merge. This will be an amazing historical development.

Nuke it.

Start bleachin’

holy fucking shit dude

youtube.com/watch?v=nokTitRrgII

It was so fucking obvious that they pushed her through. She got last on the technicals almost every single time, and that is suppsoed to put you in a bad position. In one episode after getting last in the technical, she presents a shitty bubblegum flavored "peacock" and they said it looked beautiful. Bullshit, she should have gone home and Flora should have stayed. She definitely didn't deserve to win the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=XAxc4Dk7Vzg

>What do we do about this failed continent?
Let the leftist finish replacing Europeans with Muslims and nukem from orbit. Europeans are not worth saving if they are just going to roll over and die.

Said the idiot country that made this shit even possible in the first place.

Hey Tyrone

Why would you think I would watch this millenial comic book trash? So I have no idea what it is, and wouldn't care if I did.

Hmm let's see, was it Americans who let niggers into Africa or was it merkel?

Oh, merkel

BASED BLACK MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=oXN6JHKfYsw

It's time for another Hitler to rise up.

It's just so stupid lol wanted to share

Cleanse it

>The US made Germans elect Merkel over and over again!!!

Who started the shit in the Middle East, whose puppet is 90% of our government and who is the global hub for all new degeneracy and kikery? Yes it is you.

I get it. You made a joke.

Project THOR

Import massive amounts of asian babymakers

The thing is it is more a problem of Merkel killing the system and the MSM shilling for her and against any alternative (nazis).

Hey Jahmal

Stop making excuses

you are literally retarded or know nothing bout cooking. Her skills are off the charts. She had some rough spots, but all the good competitors have bad days. she was increasingly good, and increasingly consistent among good competitors.

I hate what's happening to europe, but this is hardly the example to pick. she has skillz.

Not making any. I get out and try to influence people but don't be like teehee we did nothing that made this shit even possible.

Yeah with her cream soda flavored cake? She had some good bakes, don't get me wrong, but she was a mid-table finisher at best. The Indian kid, Flora, and the older guy deserved to be in the final, not her

How does it feel to have 'no go' cities ?

Hope it dies when one of their faggoty stadiums collapses during a soccer match.

Id rather have underdeveloped cities than a bunch of jihadists

Fuck off mutt.

>underdeveloped
lawless shitholes you mean

The only ones committing crimes here are niggers.

Besides, what kind of fucktard wants to be a city slicker?

The new face of europe? Nonsense! Lol according to a new pew research center survey they show that there are currently only 4.9% muslims in europe and by the year 2050 it will be 11% depending on immigration but tgats justva projection on muslim demographics in europe how about immigrants in general do most of them come from the middle east or north africa? The answer is no most immigration you see within european countries are from other european countries. But how about the refugees? Well guess what? Germany for example over the past 6 mounths has actually cracked down on illegal immigration comming from Pakistan and syria infact recently she is starting to deport them by the tons

This. It should have been Flora, Tamal, and Ian. Mat was pretty good as well.

Can someone explain why bongs and burgers are so obsessed with each other?

Germany agrees to take in fewer refigees this year.

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/world/europe/germany-merkel-refugees.amp.html

So relax fewer will go to germany i dont think we need to talk about your country do we? Lol

Over 1,000,000 migrants were not accepted in germany last year
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/30/germany-said-it-took-in-more-than-1-million-refugees-last-year-but-it-didnt/

In 2017 from January to april germany took in even less refugees than previous years and angula merkel has agreed to take less

google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/two-years-since-germany-opened-its-borders-to-refugees-a-chronology/a-40327634

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/19/germany-deports-asylum-seekers

I thank god every day that he killled em Redcoats

Pretty shitty mate, I've seen some rough areas

Its NOT your issue, your rejected being part of europe many moons ago. so BTFO fbi cunt.

No, we need to keep track of all Ahmed's