Alright christians, explain this one for me please. If evolution isn't real how come humans keep ending up with tails?

Alright christians, explain this one for me please. If evolution isn't real how come humans keep ending up with tails?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXrYhINutuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MEMEFLAG FAG

LIZARD PERSON

MEMEFLAG FAG

Satan put it there to trick us dude, fucking obvious.

Is genetic engineering considered evolution?

Flaggot

I would fuck her until she grew a second tail

Evolution or not that looks fucking nasty

Does this mean we get to apply evolution to I.Q. and race too?

That's a photomanipulation, you dolts. (it's also my fetish)

Ikr, would look better if it was longer and fluffy

If evolution is real then why do we still have niggers

Photoshop

>tfw no tail gf

this desu

Obviously demons heritic. Some of them fuck up the journey over and are unable to completely hide their nature.

So you're saying at some point satan was breeding with humans to have left his trace amongst our species? In that case, why not worship him instead since he clearly loved us enough to put a seed in our women.

cos white devils be neanderthals

THIS

this

They exist.

It's fake you idiot

It was a fucking joke mate.

Does it have bones? No? Not a tail

HNNNNNNG

I wish I had a catgirl gf

Christianity on Sup Forums is heavily Catholic/Orthodox (which is supportive and allows believing in evolution) and anti-Protestant (which is mixed on evolution doctrinally) so I think you're in the wrong place OP.

Who cares? It has nothing to do with Christianity its just something SJWs and atheists obsess about to make Christianity look bad.

At least Christianity is about something and you're part of a community in a real life setting not some ugly purpled haired pierced tattooed dyke posting on Tumblr while taking anti-depressants trying to make the world as miserable as her.

They're fucking lizard people bro

Most Christians I've talked to accept that evolution occurs. They just don't believe evolution is a satisfactory explanation for the origins of life because the theory of evolution provides no explanation of the framework of space, time, and causality in which evolution occurs.
youtube.com/watch?v=MXrYhINutuI

Maybe we're really devils.

Dont some people have like half-developed tailbone fragments or something? Im sure i read that once somewhere.

She's a ratgirl.

some old genes get activated that are related to physical features from how we looked million years ago or its linked to some rudiment

Unironcally this. If evolution was real, why do we have blacks?

Vatican 2 was a mistake

>ywn get a tailjob from a soft womanskin tail while you stick it in her pooper

is it weird that i find that hot?

obviously satan

I no longer have a boner

Being Christian isn't synonymous with denying science, user.

spinabifida

just a prank bro t:gawd

If humans still had tails we would die out as a species because we'd be too busy butt plugging ourselves with them.

And V2 has nothing to do with this.
Yes.

nice flag you fucking loser

>men have tails
>men were made in His image
>God has a tail
>God is a furry faggot

Aquinas said demons can impregnate women. Letting women choose their own mates was a mistake. Soon, we’ll have demon kids running around all over the place.

It's not either CREATIONIST CHRISTIANITY or EVOLUTIONARY ATHEISM you normie retards.

Christendom is the functionary existence of the deep future.

There are no ugly, retarded, degenerate, objectivist, Richard Dawkins genetic mutant abominable scumbag shitheads in the deep future.

These fucking retards like the British kikemasons and their dumbshit retard tribe followers are all going to be fucking extinct, as too will their retard philosophical conclusions be.

Evolution shed all fucking bug-eyed degenerate retards and leads to Christendom.

>state of human that does not get jokes, nor understands the irreparable harm done to faith
i dated a girl w a tail
she was a hussy
what do you want to know?

Kiss my ass choir boy

is that spinal bifida or a legit vestigial tail?

Based angelnon

cracka arent real people you come from outer space and were created from the devil...devil spawns

somewhat more extreme are those with misgivings on evolution being particularly incomplete even in context of variation between species. More concerning is whether any of the claims are testable, and not just self-validating like a dogma - but it's pretty rare to find someone who insists evolution doesn't occur to some degree. It's mostly just objections to Darwinian Evolution and it's variants.

The better question is how humans rarely developing tails through gene expression is unequivocal evidence of evolution, regardless of brand. Having information in the human genome that can really be expressed as a vestigial tail doesn't necessarily follow that this information was inherited from lower animals at some distant point in history.

Because it's illegal to shoah lizard people

even the pope believes in evolotion retard. Evoution is official church dogma.
>and the animals came forth from the sea....

...becuase they have a shitton of kids? Do you not understand evolution my nigga?

Say hi to Yakub for me, Kang Negus.

>wants a catgirl
>ends with Sphynx girl.

best we can probably do is a furry monkey tail, how does that sound to you

Really activated my almonds on this one.

>supportive and allows believing in evolution
Heretics go to hell.

why do some people have attached ear lobes and some have extended ones? and guess what. those arent tails. they are "turds" of fat. now. if ebbolushin is right. then why do we have deformities? some people believe in God. you believe in an invisible and magical mercantile market hand and also hand of natural selection. how does this invisible hand do its work. youre also the type to call the earth a pear. while you post flag earth flags. good work comrade

*flat

Human: Has tail bone but tail not needed
Dog: Chop tail off "muh cruelty to animals"
Make up your minds you fucking homos

>why not worship him instead since he clearly loved us enough to put a seed in our women.
So do niggers. I’m not worshipping one of those.

Alright Christians, explain this one for me please.

it's just your lower spine. it's kind of near your bum. so this was where it broke off 220 peepobomborion years ago. when nobody was around to record the presence of SHIT. dominion over animals. and some people even circumcise their dogs now. you dont know how fucking stupid are people apparently

only filthy proties reject darwinism as the way God created the world

there is nothing in christianity that reject evolution

you think you had a bad day? what about him? are you not both breathing? so how come you get to complain about all things at once and even his presence?

>God created
>literally never once seen a new kind of fuck all appear
>nothing is new under the sun

ayy lmao

Easy.
This is the ultimate form of creation
IQ of 9999.
He will prove the existence of God when he turns 12.

That actually sounds real. THAT would be a tail. Anyone on Sup Forums seen a jew naked to confirm they have tails?

isn't that the baby from Family Guy?

fake and gay

fake tits are gay. fake and straight is the superior sad sack of shit reference

Actually thats what happened the watchers in genesis mated with humans creating a knew type of breed which is where we come from, Adam and Eve did not have such a filthy dirty body that can only last less than 100 years, their bodies were superior and more pure lasting thousands of years

>tfw to intelligent for chromosomes

Does...does it wag when she's happy?

right in the first half. wrong in the second

>Not killing his blind brother for being tricked into killing his other brother the day he is born
Huh, so he’s a slow child.

where can i fugg tailgirl?

yes i sega'd this shitty, shitty, thread.

Mans accomplished treasure of future, bearing for thousands of years, will be life.
>Life is a paradox user.
If you see machines patrolling the land ~ leave um alone, they're of the future.

>worship grandpa
????

would you fuck her?

>"""""""""""christians""""""""""" say evolution is real
I've got news for you: you're not a Christian if you take away or add to the Bible. You're whores to modern (((science))) and unbelievers in the Truth.

>implying that even if that brain was functioning that way he could feed it fast enough

brains use a lot of energy, i doubt his system digestif work fast enough to sustain such size

>Not worshipping grandpa
Fucking whippersnappers.

that fucking slag has his dirty filthy disgusting and not bare feet. on an altar. he looks like a plant. subhuman. like an object

Billy Quizboy from venture bros

Deformed spine, or spine related birth defect does not equal a tail or "Evolution".

Be gone, giga-Satan.

He's the closest thing we have to /ourguy/ in Christ, user.

oh look lizard lumps on her shoulder blades and going up her neck
a laughable skin fold under the deformity
her feet literally red, they forgot to photoshop them, the elven ear though...

We have lots of tailtards because libs import shit genetics for 70 years

>Where life is lost in future life is sort, even if it means travelling back.
>LIFE ~ is the ultimate treasure,all lost life is that ~ LOST...

I can settle for a saiyan GF I suppose