Breaking: Gerald Stanley has been found not guilty of the murder of Indigenous man Colten Boushie

>After a trial that captivated and polarized the province, Saskatchewan farmer Gerald Stanley has been found not guilty of second-degree murder in the 2016 shooting death of Colten Boushie.

One step in the right direction for Canada. A small step, but a good step nonetheless.

trib.al/nHa5rxH

The mother chimped out
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/gerald-stanley-trial-jury-delivers-not-guilty-verdict-in-murder-of-colten-boushie/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjY4eyct5rZAhVrxoMKHcrnCJYQFjABegQIERAB&usg=AOvVaw2rRjLta4DROtjA4AEpyKsA&cf=1

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/video/4017875/colton-boushies-uncle-reacts-to-gerald-stanley-not-guilty-verdict/
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/962176071201247232
ngnews.ca/news/regional/saint-john-nb-man-acquitted-of-murder-in-sword-killing-of-robber-83113/
google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4511467
mobile.twitter.com/williamshatner/status/931683992239161345?lang=en
timescolonist.com/news/local/no-charges-in-death-of-man-on-songhees-reserve-1.2316002
google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/opinion/colten-boushie-and-our-insidious-white-privilege/article36837481/
crosscut.com/2016/12/native-american-nazi-chief-red-cloud-elwood-tanner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Excellent news. The media coverage (especially of course CBC's) was a disgrace. The man's home and family were attacked.

Drunken natives trying to steal a car and a quad from an innocent farmer. He should have shot them all and buried them car and all. Problem solved.

what happened exactly?

saskatchewan. not even surprised. would be a big leap forward if that shit happened in GTA, theres barely any coverage on this nor have i heard anyone talk about this at work... a small victory nontheless, but guns are useless in canada for the most part as you can defend your family once, and expect to be jailed forever and have someone take a revenge or just attack your home/family while your locked up. its not a very winnable situation here atm in regards to any form of self defense

a nigger stole his igloo

>buried them car and all. Problem solved.

>problem:
>want to keep car
>car is being stolen

>solution:
>destroy the car
wew lad

Mmmm Native tears

globalnews.ca/video/4017875/colton-boushies-uncle-reacts-to-gerald-stanley-not-guilty-verdict/

Are the chugs going to chimp out are are they to busy drinking Listerine to bother?

injuns BTFO once again

That's why you have to kill them all and bury them. Get rid of the bodies and it will just be one of those mysteries that go unsolved.

In this guy's situation: a farm, no close neighbors, no witnesses... he could have easily disposed of everything.

>globalnews.ca/video/4017875/colton-boushies-uncle-reacts-to-gerald-stanley-not-guilty-verdict/

You can tell he's drunk when he slurs "justice". Why are all Indians alcoholics?

The only people chimping out are the five people outside the courthouse.

>no tinkin jus drinkin

If you're from Saskatchewan it's been a huge story.
I honestly thought it was being covered better outside the province.

simply not true as the trial proves, hes a free man today, despite having killed an invader with an illegal handgun
and since invader had a rifle, all he had to say was that he saw the rifle, and then it would have been absolutley lawful to use lethal force

its still a bad idea to use lethal force on invaders that have not entered your home (ie are somewhere on your property), but even then you can still get off with a jury trial, if you play your cards right

if they've entered your home, especially at night, all bets are off, you should (and quite easily defendable in court) assume that such people intend to do you grievous bodily harm, and respond with lethal force

tldr: break into my shed or vehicle = im calling the police
break into my house at night = you die

>GTA
Can you imagine a GTA game of all the world's fucked up indigenous monsters. Abos and Amerindians and igloo dwellers.

the cops in canada aren't retarded nogs with pistols ... they are gonna figure out what happened, they are goign to find the bodies and if he had doen what you suggest he would spend the rest of his life in prison
he did the right thing, he called the cops, and lawyered up, went for a jury trial

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/962176071201247232

what a faggot

Of fucking course

Not true at all. Back where I grew up a guy chased a home invader several blocks and killed him with a fucking sword and the jury would not convict.

They were all drug dealers and another criminal killed him within a year and they found the body 10 years after that, but still.

>ngnews.ca/news/regional/saint-john-nb-man-acquitted-of-murder-in-sword-killing-of-robber-83113/

>actually electing this faggot as your leader

I don't ever want to hear leafs crying about Trump again.

Justice isn't justice if we disagree with the result!

Thank heavens common sense reigned , now hush keep it quiet before that feminist communist in Ottawa hears about it and demands a retrial with the Boushie family as the jury, you know the race baiter wont be happy until he is in Jail.

one of our own indigenous people's went out on a crime spree and ducked with the wrong leaf

because they get drunk easily

imagine weed always got you super high

As a leftist leaf I must say I'm pleased.
I am so fucking sick of the CBC's bleeding heart coverage of aboriginals. Its turned into fucking APTN news these last few years.

If a pack of snow-niggers tried to murder/rape/rob/home invade my family I'd have done the same thing. Any motherfucker for that matter. Stanley is a man who protected his family and he belongs in motherfucking Valhalla.

Someone's son was killed and yes its sad. Its sad that your people and communities are fucking rife with substance abuse and crime, but I can't believe the mental gymnastics this family has to perform to blame Stanley and not their own failure of a son.

>buried them car and all

Heh.. not beyond most SK farmers' capabilities actually. You could have just left the passed out natives alone.

Justin hates white people not confirmed this was long established

I'm 30 and I've consistently voted liberal since I was 18, but this breathless faggot really wants me to quit the party.

I have to choose between the party of climate denying Israel supporters, Sikh communists, and this turbo-cuck.

Igloo niggers btfo

>I'm 30 and I've consistently voted liberal since I was 18, but this breathless faggot really wants me to quit the party.
The Liberal Party has always been a party of breathless faggotry.

TOMAHAWK DOWN

This. And if you have legal defence insurance, you get your experienced lawyer paid for.

In the Stanley trial, these natives came onto his property all GTA like smashing into cars and trying to run people down. I wish he would have just said, I feared for my son's/wife's safety, but in actuality he claimed a "hang-fire" went off unexpectedly.

Heh.. before I saw the link I said to myself, 'sounds like New Brunswick.' Sure enough.

First nations, haha. Fuck Indians

Young native (Boushie) man in his young 20s was shot in the head and killed. His friends claimed they got a flat tire and went onto Stanleys farm for help. This was the narrative for well over a year. Their story changed last week in court. They were on a drunken theft spree breaking into cars on farms. Stanley claims he thought they ran over his wife so he fired his handgun into the air a few times to scare them, but after the gun did not discharge a 3rd time he thought he was clear of ammo. He claims it later discharged (a hang fire) while he was taking the keys out of the Boushies vehicle. Bousie and his friends had a beat up but functional loaded .22 rifle.

Can't Guilty the Stanley

Based

I live in fucking NB and there's fucking gunfire and explosions going off in the streets at this very moment. They're really not handling his acquittal very well.

The handgun was legal though. You can own a restricted weapon here. My friend actually legally owns a Tokarev TT-33 pistol, the same kind Gerald Stanley used.

What? Where?

so the injuns were confirmed thieves with a long rap sheet before this?

but this time he got caught and shot and the inju n mother says he dindu nuffins?

I'm joking lmao. I really do live in NB and I'm a little bit surprised that this isn't actually the case. I expected to see cars and buildings on fire by now. Is this... disappointment I'm feeling? Not sure.

Reality is turning into parody.

This is literally the Dindu-nuffin comic.
>"He a good boy"

Tfw my brother is the first serial killer in Saskatchewan history.

Feels good boys.

Criminals try to avoid doing fucking anything when it is cold out.

And anyway Irving would hire death squads the second their business interests were in jeopardy.

Speaking of Trudeau

I hate this phenomenon so much - when people who aren't aware of the proceedings of court cases get livid because the white guy wins.

Used to know an extremely bluepilled guy (redpilled now) who was blown away after the Zimmerman verdict, stamped his feet and cried racism, then I BTFO his argument because not only had I read extensively about the trial here, I watched the livestreams of the trial almost religiously, and deconstructed every argument he had and then pointed out that his only logic was white guy winning means racism. Absolutely shattered his left-wing beliefs, and today he agrees, Zimzam was assaulted and defended himself.

they love the fire water

What a bitch

a victory for whites across our nation

Zimmerman was completely different, that fucking wannabe mall cop was looking for trouble.

This was literally someone coming to your house in the middle of nowhere to steal shit and possibly harm your family.

If 4 guys rolled up on my family in rural-fucking-nowhere I'd have pulled a gun too.

Chugs do the same thing here. They should just stay drunk and on the res.

They have fucked up enzymes so they can't metabolize booze very well.

Any source on the story changing?

CBC’s coverage has made my blood boil. The article I just read describes the young Indians going on to the farm with a flat tyre, and an altercation ensuing.

Hook a brother up with some truth.

Fun fact: The boushie family home doesn't have windows and they shit through a hole in the floor

Source?

Here’s some actual good reporting detailing the criminality of he olde chugs.. I’m surprised the CBC published it given their overall coverage of the case.

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4511467

lol you pay taxes to fund jews to propagandize against you on TV. That farmer paid taxes every day so that a bunch of Canadian Jews on TV could ruin his life and try to get him thrown in prison.

Not willingly, m80. The country is a disaster.

but seriously if you ever do become a fascist country, please keep the leaf. It's honestly a great flag. Le three stripe meme is overplayed, and the stars and stripes aren't that interesting.

Holy fucking shit every time I think this faggot cant surprise me he goes and fucking does it with a smile on his face

Most of the leafs in this thread are probably not the same turd eating leafs you always see whining about Trump. Believe it or not some of us would actually love to have a PM like Trump instead of this effeminate sissy faggot.

Is that the defendent?

Alright, which on of you madmen is William Shatner?

mobile.twitter.com/williamshatner/status/931683992239161345?lang=en

It's open war against whitey -- if you're white and someone attacks your home and family, you'd better hope they're also white, because if you defend yourself, your family and your property, your name will instantly be dragged through the mud by the media before your case even goes to trial

Reading facebook posts about this are utterly terrifying. I don't think ive ever seen such a unilaterally, emasculated, self-loathing, criminal-enabling people as Canadians. Even while acknowledging the attempted theft, drunkenness, trespassing and being armed, they legitimately believe nobody has the right to lethally defend their property.

How did you elect this clown? We had 8 years of Obama to get our clown but explain this on.

Canada is two countries: that of the urban faggots whose frantic virtue-signalling you're witnessing, and that of the normal, freedom-loving people who live everywhere else. Trust me, we will never become the USSR 2.0

weed

Bill's already confirmed Sup Forums shitposter, wouldn't surprise me if he was a Sup Forumsster as well

And if the victim was white there wouldn't even be a trial.
timescolonist.com/news/local/no-charges-in-death-of-man-on-songhees-reserve-1.2316002

Hah they treat your redskins like our dindus

> farmers should have the right to protect their property
> racist
> hate filled

Fucking scalpers, man.

Why was he even arrested in the first place? If anyone goes on to your land you have every right to fill them full of lead. Not the farmers fault the listerine asians were too weak and pathetic to have a proper fight

People have the right to defend their property!? how outrageous!

so we're finally allowed to defend ourselves? or just against natives?

In Canada you have no right to self-defense really. You are allowed at most just enough to keep them physically off you - and you have to flee if possible.

Jesus fucking christ canada. 4 guys jump out of a car and beat someone to death, you know who they are, but don't even sentance because "we're not sure if he died from a punch or from hitting his head on the concrete". Seriously wtf

I seen this post on berglebook...
half the comments are
>good, he was protecting his family
and the other half are
>it was an all white jury, no wonder he wasnt found guilty

fuck I hate people and injuns.

Red nigger here, I don't drink. Go fuck yourself, but it does seem to be a problem with us and it fucks me right bad man. I just hope we can get our own injun hitler and scalp that fucking cuck trudeau

basically this.
We cant defend ourselves or property, and if we do we have to prove intent to harm.
if the body is examined and there was no weapon such as a knife on the intruder then you can get charged with manslaughter, if the intruder survives he/she can actually sue you, and most likely win.

the comments are almost all against him. I still refuse to ever use twitter though.

Wow, these white invaders are murdering natives and getting away with it. Canada needs to send them back to Europe and build a wall!!

We're getting there.
Slowly

>hey treat your redskins like our dindus

And for the same reason: blacks and Natives both are the pawns of leftists who want to use them to undermine the right to the legitimate existence of the US and Canada, respectively, in order to further the open borders and globalist agendas.

Don't worry this happened in Canada not America.

They will just retry the white guy until he is found guilty.

google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/opinion/colten-boushie-and-our-insidious-white-privilege/article36837481/

As long as Injun Hitler redeems the red man from moral degradation and doesn't attack whitey he will have my full and unequivocal support

I love the stars and stripes. Maybe we can have leafs and stripes? Nah, just wouldn't be the same.

>They will just retry the white guy until he is found guilty.

I am very much afraid that this will come to pass

crosscut.com/2016/12/native-american-nazi-chief-red-cloud-elwood-tanner/

They are already talking about appealing it.

Which is totally insane from an American perspective, you can't fucking appeal a "not guilty" verdict here for obvious fucking reasons.

But in the mind of the left the "wrong" verdict was found so they should just redo it until they get the "right" verdict. Totally insane.

>The trailer, which was raised three feet off the ground, hadn't had a working toilet for two years. Instead, feces and urine fell to the earth, where it froze in the winter and ripened in the summer. The trailer was also missing a number of windows, a luxury most Saskatchewanians employ to keep out the cold.

Oh god my sides

it's so strange to think defending yourself is so controversial while its our neighbor to the souths right to do so

I don't even need to open the link to guess what that faggot said

Gosh, I wonder where the billions of dollars we send them every year end up? Nevermind, Justin told us it was racist to ask (but the FNs will still blame us for their shitty living conditions nevertheless)

"Living in shitty conditions because your band chief is stealing your infrastructure money excuses your decision to go out and rob a white farmer of his hard-earned property"

a white jury. lmao what a fucking native cuck. go kill yourself with your pony tails lel

hahahah silly fucking leafs. Let all of Haiti in, and suddenly find your backbone when one of your hillbiilly kind shoots some innocent native kid

Why don't you just call yourself England

>innocent
Retard. That's all that needs to be said here.