what exactly did he mean by this?

Twitter was a mistake

what's this faggot's deal?

>go calculate Pi some more
Ok.

>thinking Sup Forums can actually calculate anything

dohohohohoho he hasn't even peered into his rabbithole

you were saying?

Doesn't he know that we're supporting this movie?

>racists say it's ok to be racist
o wow really fired up the ol thinky thang

>an out of touch old man comments on a topic
btfo for all time

I'm glad Rob Delaney's kid died.

Wrong.
Look at the graph again.

There's literally posts calling to boycott it

Why can't you cucks just judge something based on how good it is. It looks like one of the only interesting super hero movies in a while. I'm sure it'll be mediocre and nowhere near Logan levels but at least they are using a new hero.

Since when were we "losing our shit" over Blank Panther?

it's the worst. how do we kill it?

Your graph literally shows Republicans and whites want to allow hate speech

>tim "lives in an affluent suburb that's 96% white" wise

Alt right retards are just a reflection of the SJW and far left loonies they have. One black superhero movie and these lunatics lose their shit.

>hate speech
no such thing. at least, not in this country.

We don't chimp out every time a movie we like get's a single bad review.

OH SHIT HE GOT US!!!!!

And there is literally nothing wrong with that.
Only "snowflakes easily triggered", as Wise says, would have a problem.

meme this so they all have to guilt their pay away

Yeah it's much worse, you get mad at it just existing and you get butthurt because people like it. You could literally just ignore it. I didn't even know this movie was coming out till you guys freaked out about it

boomer retards are so out of touch jesus christ lmao

Daily reminder that the black panther "outrage" is being run by Disney marketers. Remember all that fake outrage about Ghostbusters being all women and how nobody ultimately cared? This is the same. Nobody on Sup Forums really gives a fuck. They're trying to bait you into caring so that paying Director Shekelberg for his shitty action movie of the week will be a political statement and break box office records.

Sage, tell others about their tactics, and don't fall for their plans. Then go about your life.

Since never. It’s a shitty strawman being used by kikes to create viral marketing for the movie.

>Hunger Games
Who gives a shit about yet another shitty YA movie for complete retards?

>1 post by this ID
>nothing in OP
>literal who

SAGE SAGE SAGE

This 100%. Encourage a black ethnostate. Encourage blaxit.

yea i'm actually curious what did the faggot mean by this?

FINE i think i WILL

what am i looking at here?

I don't even give a shit about Nigger Panther.

Lose are shit over the kangz movie? No one here even cares except for the paid shills promoting the so-called controversy.

It would be poetic justice if a sympathizer who worked on the movie and has access to a digital copy were to rip it and torrent it to everyone. The jew's primary desire is material wealth and when you make him watch it slip between his greedy little fingers, the delightful shrieking he makes is like music.

math shaming

>Lose their shit over #blackpanther.

Who is losing their shit? I haven't seen a single post where somebody is angry about the movie. Seen fuckloads of posts SAYING people are losing their shit & "lul pol btfo hurr durr" though. It's almost as if these people make up anger/hatred where there isn't any. But leftists would never do that.....

>disabling negative reviews about Black Panther
>attacks anyone who dare criticize it
>claims a movie that's 100% black is about diversity
>calls opponents "fragile"

>"go calculate pi some more."
the fuk

Simple. (((They))) say whites are triggered but when it comes to banning "offensive views" only whites actually oppose it.

I honestly can't see that rating on rotten tomatoes to be real. It has to be some pro-black meme movement. First of all most movies suck. Second most marvel movies are just the same shit as the last one. And lastly how this one ended up with a 100% rating just has that "its fake" feeling.

I've been calculating Pi for almost an hour, anyone find anything out?

can you approximate pi with a taylor series? that actually sounds fun

>pol is one person

The fuckers took a jab at Reviewbrah and he blocked me for it

>Won't allow any negative reviews

Yeah, we are the snowflakes

Yes, using the arctangent function.

yeah boy are we really fuming over this movie, I can't believe jewish hollywood made a movie with BLACK PEOPLE in it, what a travesty. That's never been done before but now they're making movies just like they used to but with BLACK actors, wtf. I'm fuming mad just typing this.

>this is what subversive jewish liberal agents believe we think

Few here actually give a fuck about this shitty movie, and the ones who do are memeing it as alt right.

Alt-Right is a meaningless buzzword at this point,

They literally got mad and rigged the movie reviews to their liking after we supposedly “messed with it”.They then proceeded to chimp out and act like they were the best thing since sliced bread because they released a fictional movie about a superhero in a made up location in africa.I don’t know how on earth Sup Forums or any other right wing individual is more pathetic than these crying sacks of shit.

They are insecure. The reaction here to the movie hasn't even been as large as I thought it would be. Also they were the ones losing their shit over that some stupid facebook group were going to try to bomb it with negative reviews. Typical leftists no fun allowed.