youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g
youtube.com/watch?v=_wZX_Jfvm_Y
youtu.be/TrFvAiQDuEo
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcG9TnvOz1I
youtube.com/watch?v=xUsDNv_YmnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

south africa is a failed state. i feel for the speaker of the house, she is trying to keep everyone from full chimpout

that being said parlaiment is like this everywhere, it's hardly better in 1st world countries like Australia. total waste of time.

Brown people playing government is like watching children play grown up.

It's not funny :(

I see hong wrong with this.
Hong hong hong.
Obama did it all the time

Haha I laughed out loud. It reminds me of old British tea commercials where they had chimps dressed up as humans with voiceovers. It's quite cute in a way when blacks try to act white.

It’s hard to believe that THIS is your government.

i wonder how our honorable membas are going to handle the water crisis

>australians shitposting in parliament

youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g

That is easy, it's white people fault.

HONG HONG HONG

youtube.com/watch?v=_wZX_Jfvm_Y

Have a listen to Detroit city council, one of the worst cities in the country.

youtu.be/TrFvAiQDuEo

Literally one of the funniest things i've seen here for some time

why do they dress like midwesterners in the 1980s?

>Honorabo chair, da peopo ah tirsty.
>Honorabo memba, I did not yet yield da flowa.
>Honorabo memba, da flowa was yielded earlia, and da peopo ah steel tirsty.
>Honorabo memba, if you could please seet down.
>Honorabo chair, dees is a hong hong hong all over again, but these time dare is no wata to dreenk.

and so on

the face of the one white guy sums it up. average iq of 75 in that idiocracy

South Africa once had nuclear weapons...

It's like watching children pretend government.

I mean, do you even have to follow what these pretend humans say?

She called him Shrek. LOL

This.

Honorable...
hong hong lol what animal noise is that supposed to be.... also the whites in the vid are like another day another day

>HONG HONG HONG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who originally said he says, "Hong, Hong, Hong"? It's kind of funny. When we in the US make fun of how black people talk, we just say, "Bix Nood". They are a bunch of Bix Nooders.

just another day in Wakanda

Check out the winners of the national debate team

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

South Africa has been perpetually stuck in 1987 since 1989......

The ANC are basically copying the Nats were doing in the 80’s, but just niggerfied.

>your parliament need a legaslative against making animal noises

I feel for the Whites who have to live in that S H I T H O L E

Yeah and they were going to fry Cubans with them......

South African history is almost as strange as trump era American history.

WHAT THE FUCK????????????????????????????????????

Good thing someone had the foresight to dismantle them before Mandela took power.

The twist: that's the Chicago city council.

When niggers win a modern country from the guilt lottery, all progress stops. Then when they kill the last whites they regress into the monkey age.

HONORABLE MAGICIAN

This is like a fucking cargo cult that emulates traditional british bureaucracy. They call eachother honorable member all day and make motions on bananas going like HONG HONG orda orda HONG HONG. This is frightning. Like some weird TNG court episode.

lol

Oh my GOD. This is SICKENING.

HONG HONG HONG!

And you guys tried to make fun of us leafs....... well excuse me but. Hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahah.

>be with next girl
>HONG HONG HONG
>user what are you doing?
>HONG HONG HONG

Animals playing at being humans. Makes me think of Day of the Dead.

This is probably why Mike Pence was able to become Govenor in Indiana

Quintessential negress having to have the last word and going full ape escape when challenged

IN THE FACE UP POSITION

this

Of course it isn't funny, this is serious business... hong

Lol what about British parliament?

ive watched all of these. the ANC are black and Chinese maoists. if youre not commie enough they burn you inside tires. then there's the EFF. more commies. and then there's everybody else. there's one fat black man based speaker. and the woman with the fur wrap you saw in there was to become a speaker herself. ONNORABBLE MEMBUHS. here's another good one. from their older days in the senate. the president zuma also fell asleep in the lower house once. NKANDLA memes are where it's at, too. a presidential palatial spending scandal

oops forgot the link. m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcG9TnvOz1I

Yes! I had forgotten about those ads. Good stuff user.

Some things never change ...

HONARBLE MEMBA PLEZ WITDRAW

>Brown people playing government is like watching children play grown up.
good point.

u wot m8

HONG HONG HONG

I'm confused. Are they really that stupid or are they playing dumb? I watched a few interviews and some of them can atriculate themselves somewhat, but then in parliament this all turns into a shitshow. Are they representative for the average citizen either? Like are they more intelligent than the average person? Because if that's the best south africa has to over this should cause existential suffering.

>honnablablooble membah
>hunarabloo membur
>odor unorabble mortician

You realize a few armed whites could take the entire county in a few weeks, right?

They call themselves people of color, not colors. And the color is brown like shit.

Why are parlaiments like this but our congress isn't? I remember when that guy who shouted "you lie" at Obama was attacked for speaking out of line, but other countries it seems like full on fist fights are normal

Under-rated

Nice

reminds me of a goose honking

> Kaffir acts out like a monkey
> ANC niggeress decides that the cure is giving more time to said niggers after lunch to calm down
> DA rightly come in and say that first kaffir is drunk (which he was)
> EFF nigger comes in ranting and raving
Holy fuck, just suspend parliament already and get the race war full going.

because all your congress people are bought and they don't give a shit.

Lost

I think it has to with how british style parlaiments are set up. There's a lot of back and forth, with people directly interacting with eachother where as the german bundestags for instance has a culture where you walk up to the podium and hold your speech. Then another guy walks up to the podium and holds his speech responding to the other points, if he feels like it. There might be interjections and questions but the speaker only has limited time and has to allow the interjection. Anyhow, the brits banter more. If you mix this style of holding court with legitimate idiots you get something like south africa, I would reckon.

Welcome to a glimpse of the black-dominated future. Nothing but dumb mother fuckers accomplishing nothing and bringing humanity back to the stone age.

I was about to upvote your comment when I realized I can't kek.

slide thread its almost a year old

Baboon i think

Yeah until some other country(ies) say DAS RAYCISS WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING and come help the chimps

We laugh but the US congress will be similar in 60 years.

Honorable user, point of order.....
HONG HONG HONG!

BASED MADISHA

Taunting someone of inferior IQ is a sign of sentience. The nig can do more than nog.

this

HONORABLE MEMBA

HONG HONG HONG to hell with you

someone should tweet this shit to Cumia, he'd love it

HRONORABL HOUS MEMBEH

HONG HONG HONG

Every time someone brings up Wakanda i will think of this video.

DO YOU KNOW DA WAY?
HONG HONG HONG

HONG HONG HONG

What did he mean by HONG HONG HONG HONG HONG HONG HONG HONG

Based hongposter