Mexicans are worse than blacks. I'm not even kidding, spics are more parasitic and terroristic

Mexicans are worse than blacks. I'm not even kidding, spics are more parasitic and terroristic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5AsQbLHWbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, spics can actually form civilization, whereas niggers do not have a recorded instance of such. Spics invented the wheel, whereas the latter did not. Plus spic women are beatiful.

They would just be harder to beat in a war. They can be reasoned with though.

White nationalists only care about niggers and jews. The racial group actually displacing them is laughed off as if beaners aren't an issue. Such as

Is this the hot Latina you were talking about?

They cannot be reasoned with.

>according to census projections...

Okay buddy, more junk science.

What are you saying? I'd bet there are more beaners in America than the census thinks.

Yea, I'm redpilled on race and shit goy. The point still stands.
Nah, he was probably talking about pic related

No, you retard. I mean "here's some land, leave us the fuck alone or we'll end your entire shitty race"

Or maybe he was thinking of this spic

Pretty much all racial groups in the US are a threat to white men. Asians and Indians are starting to become a problem too. A lot of them are illegal and those who are not abuse our immigration system and bring over their entire extended families. That's how entire apartment complexes become enclaves of Indians, Chinese, etc. and they breed like rabbits and all of them use welfare. They are going to become a pretty apparent problem in the next 10-15 years if not sooner.

Latinos on the other hand are very dangerous. They will have to be coaxed and debated with since there are so fucking many and they are not cowards like niggers or poos. But the real problem is Jews

>oy vey just give them some land and they'll go away goy

Yea, it was probably her

Like what this kid is saying?Give then land for what reason?

You could honestly deal with the nigger problem by marching into their enclaves and forcing them out at gun point. They are too dumb to fight back besides the ones with US military training and those nigs are uncle toms or insane, like black Muslims. But with latinos they are capable of real guerilla warfare and terrorism. I don't see them giving up very easily but they can be forced into submission

>goy just give then everything they want for nothing in return.

Because it would be the most likely way to create a white nation. I don't know if you know this, but we are already invaded. It would be much easier to call a chunk of the southwest a loss (it's just shitty desert anyways), give the southeast to the nogs (they pretty much occupy it anyways. and then take the rest for whitey. Canada is gonna be a pain in the ass with their shitty import policy, but with galvanized support for the white state, I don't think it'll be an issue.

Or these hotties

I would do that if it meant getting a white ethnostate. That land is shit anyways.

LawdHammercy

I would fuck all four of them at the same time

Don't steal as often.

>we are already invaded.

You don't say

Nigs or mexicans aren't taking any land given to them unless whitey builds the civilization for them first. They'd rather bleed us dry before they are given their own land and the opportunity to build upon it

You would reward invaders? Be prepared to be invaded again then

>no source, no context

It will be better for them than the alternative
What are you, like 15?

Yeah but they're not voluntarily leaving

>goy we can't send the beaners to Mexico but we can send them to the southwest of the US.

>haha you don't want to give up half the country to niggers you're so childish

You must of never worked with spics

Are you saying that's fake?

>Mexicans are worse than blacks. I'm not even kidding, spics are more parasitic and terroristic
You've obviously never been around niggers. Mexibros are cool and their women are hot.

They will when shit gets bad enough. Right now black people in college want to be separated from white people. If they can keep being convinced that being around white people is their main problem, it shouldn't be too hard.
Need a source and context for that picture.

So you're saying rewarding criminals won't encourage more criminality?

Are you saying that photo is fake?

Dealing with reality, faggot
This is accurate. They steal shit on job sites all the time
No. I'm saying there's no source and no context, so I'm not going to address it as if it's real.
pic related

>haha reality is that you should just give up half of the country without a fight loser what are you stupid

There we go. So that's immigrants that have come here during this generation. Not the general population or immigrants that have been here for a few generations. Different story. We should send them all back to their home country, but that will still leave a lot here.

>underage b&

You can't explain how giving land to invaders is a good idea though

listen bud i can't imagine the level of autism required to make you think that cutting 20 states out of america is the "realistic" solution but I know it's enough that you should've been euthanized at birth

As much as I hate spics, no. Niggers are much worse.

The war that would be necessary to retain it would not be palatable enough for us to keep up morale, much less numbers of willing fighters. If you think every white person is going to think like you one day, you're out of your mind.

So give them land because we can't deport them but also we should deport them

Enjoy dying on that hill dipshit

enjoy your grandkids being mexican

Deport the ones you can, but there are still a lot of legal residents of the United States. If you think Americans will ever go for taking away the rights of citizens, you're wrong.

So we won't fight them because they will. But that doesn't explain why they won't fight us. Especially if they would win.

>They can be reasoned with

No they can't.

Those will be yours, because apparently you're willing to stake it out in a lost cause. Your daughters will be raped by the cartels and you'll be killed.

They have before. Why not again?

this
>mexibros are cool and their women are hot
Why wont you wetbacks get rid of the corruption in Mexico? The US wouldnt have a problem with you guys if you werent such a third world tier shithole.

If you can't see the red dots you're gay.

Mexicans actually assimilate after a generation or two. The two beans at my work are pretty indistinguishable from white guys without taking into account the obvious physical differences.

Not true

Dude, have you never played any kind of war strategy game. We are weakened. We need to regroup and stake out some land for ourselves.
>irrelevant pic related
They have an understanding of cause and effect in a way that blacks don't. They recognize might, and they recognize how weak America currently is.
I guess it's possible. I just don't see it happening at this stage.

>No, spics can actually form civilization
First post worst post.

As if that matters. If we show Mexico that we are afraid of them it's game fucking over bud. The whole country will be beaned if we don't send up to them.

Latinos come to this country to provide useful labor weather they are here leagally or not. A spic will fix your roof and make your lawn pretty a nigger will steal your tax dollars under the guise of "wellfare"

>Mexicans actually assimilate after a generation or two.
youtube.com/watch?v=R5AsQbLHWbw

Latinos from Sup Forums
>Latinos from Sup Forums
Latinos from Sup Forums
>Latinos from Sup Forums
Latinos from Sup Forums
>Latinos from Sup Forums
Latinos from Sup Forums
>Latinos from Sup Forums
Latinos from Sup Forums
>Latinos from Sup Forums
Latinos from Sup Forums
>Latinos from Sup Forums
Latinos from Sup Forums

Legal Latinos, at least

If you've been here long enough, you will see this for what it is, a (1 post by this id) divide and conquer, shill-bot. They are scared that you are waking up, they want to keep control of you, instead of you having control over yourselves. Disregard (1 post by this id) shill-bots. Be observant, see them for what they are...and make fun of their failures. The worst feeling for (((them))) is blatant loss of 'control' and then being made fun of for their attempts. If not worse, used against them by, but better.

>to provide useful labor
Fuck off, boomer. They're preventing young white men from getting jobs.

Blacks don't like 'em either. They're taking over their communities. Lol.

>I'm coming to pick up my lisinopril, lantus, metformin, lipitor, omeprazole, and klonipin
>thanks for the free drugs, medicaid

But goy think of the poor business own'a

Instead of working here they should be working in mehico to get rid of their drug cartels. If the cartels didn't literally rule their country they could make something halfway decent out of the land they occupy.

Not true at all. I'm from Texas and can say first hand Hispanics can be good hardworking people. If we didn't let in all the shitty illegals it wouldn't be so bad.

Those beaners are going to turn Texas blue by 2024. Get your head out of your ass Texas learn from California, New Mexico, and Colorado. Don't make the same mistake!!!

see

I agree with you there. We should build the wall and crack down on illegal immigration and all that, I just know beaners aren't worse than niggers. Not at all.

>flip out because paying young white men minimum wage to mop floors and cut grass would be another shoah
>tell boomers that you need to import hordes of dimwitted mongrels because millennials are demanding to be paid in gold and avocados

He is a beaner. Every single post that says "well I know a mexican community and they're great!" comes from a wetback.

Why nitpick over who is worse? Would you really like to live in a Latin American shithole just because is Haiti is a bigger shithole? that's the road America is headed down

>He is a beaner

Yeah he is. He said >and crack down on illegal immigration and all that

He just said that to save face.

That's what I was saying. He's a legal beaner and just wasn't those pesky illegals out.

Legal beaners are subversive rats who work within the system to bring more of their family over.

The only thing worse about spics is that half of them can't speak english but other than that spics are better than niggers. Some of the ones that can speak english are actually bro-tier. They still have to go back though.

>tfw have hispanic baby

>bro-tier
Stop.

>my state has more Cubans than Florida
wtf is going on in Kentucky?

the legal ones need to go back first because they were actually suppose to go back in the 80's but then Regan fucked it up. Their deportation is long over due.

I've met decent spics. I haven't met very many decent niggers.

Bullshit. Mexicans are all half white. They have traditions, culture, architecture, food, etc.
The niggers have none of this.
They are inferior to whites both and this is extremely evident based on just looking at their native lands.
But blacks are inferior to Mexicans.
The darker the skin, typically the more inferior the individual.

>this entire post

In 2012. But florida could have gotten more Cubans only at a lower percent per state population than Kentucky.

An American posting Amerimutt memes?
Yea you ain't white. Nigger.

Come back after they've been bleached a couple more times

Only non white """Americans""" get butthurt by the Amerimutt memes.

The amerimutt meme is a based on beaners

Yea well I ain't butthurt by it so who gives a fuck.
I'm just saying an American posting that shit is obviously a nigger. Nigger.

You are beyond retarded.