BREAKING: NYT FRONT PAGE: US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ARE OFFICIALLY RETARDED

This article almost defies believability. Trump has carte blanche to shut down any "intelligence" agency he likes on the basis of they're fucking retards
nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html?smid=tw-share
Get in here lads. Shit is going down hard and fast and soon

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nEuvJ
youtu.be/sVd0rlTeQtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do i smell a false flag soon?

>government wasting money doing dumb shit
I'd say I'm surprised but I'm not a Japanese quail coked out of my brain on government grade cocaine surprised even.

mass protests of BLM springing up all over my city
turn on CNN
this is it lads

Want proof the CIA tried to kill Castro?
He died of old age

lol so there is dirt on drumpf
cadet bone spurs got pissed on !

>88
impeachment soon

how does one retrieve a "cyberweapon"

top kek
You european fucking moron. no, as usual it was just our agencies being scammed using taxpayer money to fund real life trolls and larpers

they're just trolling at this point, right?

>memeflag
>calls own digits
>drumpf

>blatantly transparent effort to cover for the future revelation that the CIA was one of the sources behind the dossier
>tfw obungus orders collusion with Russian mafia to try to take out a political opponent

>US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ARE OFFICIALLY RETARDED
this happened a while ago

funny

>cadet bone spurs got pissed on !
mfw This is why I fucking hate faggots.

They got psyopped and the democrats in congress, and liberal leaning fbi/doj agents who already disliked Trump, let their political bias blind them to the russians psyopping them.

>cannot into tech

on a thumbdrive goober

Archive

>paid Russians for dirt on Trump
>this is somehow okay and totally not legally questionable
>Trump's team are being investigated for doing the same thing, but the Hillary
Rules for thee, but not for me?

Wow. The ny times is even coming to terms with the truth. Hillarious

>Is there any precedent for this?
Every day since the internet was a thing, and here's a real bombshell, we do it back to them. And China is also doing it to both of us. There are so many cyberattacks on the US, Russia and China from each other every damn day that its a fucking joke, none of them probably even know all the automated attacks going on by their own agencies.

>Obama sets Red Line and Putin goes flying over it in a MiG-29 at mach 1.25
>OBAMA IS A STRONG LEADER
>Trump does nothing wrong and gets spied on and accused of being a pedophile by a corrupt deep state child trafficking satanic ritual subhuman mob
>EXECUTE DRUMPMMPFPFPFF

The machine is bleeding to death

Pretty much. And the meeting in trump tower wasnt because don jr was looking, some one emailed HIM saying they had info.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>posted this same link with no bullshit exaggeration or clickbait bullshit, just quotes from the article
>gets virtually no replies

what did Sup Forums mean by this

I love how nytimes buried that paragraph deep in the article too

Trump is such a goddamned disaster. Every day he is an embarassment to me and america.

>mfw Democrats were the ones colluding with the Russians all along

Between shitshows like this and Uranium One, how do the Dems have any credibility left?

If Americans were sniffing around Russia's backyard trying to find things it's absolutely plausible the Kremlin caught on and intentionally fed them bunk info knowing they'd run with it. Like covering a timed bomb in wrapping paper with a bow on top. There are a lot of morons in our political landscape.

They don't, but that doesn't matter to the 60+ million retards who vote Democrat and want to see the country become a third world multicultural shithole.

Apparently the spies themselves were smart enough to know it was BS, but their boses fed the info up the chain and when it reached the politically corrupt heads of the FBI/DOJ they decided to pretend it was valid info to justify surveillance.

backtrace it

The intelligence agencies are "colluding" more with the Russians than Trump ever did. And why?
Just to try and get dirt on the incoming POTUS. Because they were scared.
This whole Russian narrative is getting to the point of being ludicrous.
The hipocracy is delusional, and quite frankly, a bit scary in terms of who it is that is actually doing this "spying".
MAGA to the end.
Trump is draining the swamp and these fucks are shitting their pants.
We are witnessing history right now as the deepstate gets weaker by the day and truth, justice, and the TRUE American way is justified through our new and awesome POTUS.
This summer should be exciting.

Negative. This is them making shit up to cover their own ass. This story is about as real as the dossier.

Obama was an embarrassment to the entire world. There's a reason people are only now beginning to respect you lot.

When someone like Malcolm "Jobs, Growth and Backstabbing" Turnbull can stand around the President of The United States like it's a high school reunion and they used to be buds, something has gone terribly wrong.

Now? Turnbull is afraid of Trump, and it shows. He grovels in public and he grovels in private. Acting like a puppy happy to see that his owner is home.

If that tranny-fucking delinquent nigger was a good thing for "you and america", it's no surprise that a proper leader is anathema to you.

Didn't some dude on Sup Forums feed an idiot the piss story and then it suddenly shows up with new Russia flavor a week later?

Those are paid CTR posts

It's Reddit incarnate. Either way every American should have followed their draft orders.

Probably because the higher ups already knew what direction they wanted to take this, but didn't have anything solid so they just said "Fuck it. Who's going to question us anyway?".

GOD DAMN IT OP YOU FKN FAGGOT DoNT EVER POST IN THIS PLAcE AGAAIN UNLESS YOU ARCHIVE YOUR SHITBAIT WHORE OF BABLYON CLICkFUCK FUCKKKK YOUUUUUU

archive.fo/nEuvJ

archive.fo/nEuvJ
archive.fo/nEuvJ

archive.fo/nEuvJ
archive.fo/nEuvJ

archive.fo/nEuvJ
tell op he should hero plz, thx

Its half truth and half covering their ass. This cyberweapon angle is likely shit. They probably were seeking Trump dirt at the direction of brennan.

it's in the air

I disagree somewhat. I think it may be a little bit of them covering their asses. I think that it is mostly them unable to counteract the recent facts that have been placed before them.

We knew about Schiff and his prank call for more than a year.

They figure the ends (securing Hillary win) justified their means. They probably thought they were the good guys.

There was a cryptic post made before the dossier was released where some user claimed he tricked Rick Wilson and I believe John McCain into accepting his story about Trump being blackmailed by Russia due to prostitutes or something.

Yeah I remember that lol

SOMEONE GIVE ME A TLDR/QUICK RUNDOWN OF WHAT THIS WHOLE THING MEANS AND WHAT IT CHANGES GOING FORWARD AND WHO IT BTFOS

Just read the article leaf. It takes 10 minutes

our intelligence community isnt very intelligent

kek

Ever wonder why Russia's spy chief was in the US just a couple weeks ago? This is why. Working together to take out the fifth column in America. This article is misinformation designed for propaganda in the coming months, when it is revealed the the IC 100% tried to buy incriminating info on Trump from a Russian spy (who was actually working in cohort with White House).

screencap this post.

>So the Americans offered him a choice: Start working for them and provide the names of everyone in his network — or go back to Russia and do not return.
>The Russian did not give it much thought. He took a sip of the cranberry juice he was nursing, picked up his bag and said, “Thank you.” Then he walked out the door.

How the fuck did satire end up being reality?

Agent Brainlet, FBI.

screencap my buttwhole

im a brainlet with adhd/autism cant read the article for more than 20 seconds without getting distracted/bored

>start working for us, the people who were retarded enough to get psyopped, or go back home and avoid any legal jeopardy for sure.

HMM.

>They got psyopped
not surprising, those leaked text messages shows these people are legitimately reddit

It's not often we see press-quality images of the NSA Building. In Ft. Meade, MD.
Intelligence community planning to pull and Ace out of their sleeve?

>BTFO trump Russia collusion
>IC chasing their tails
>IC pays 100k for shitty Russian larping Intel
>you're a leaf who can't read

Ah yes. The tried-and-true method of cyberweapon shutdown and retrieval.

Matthew Rosenburg is a CIA spy who writes for the NYT as a disinfo agent. CIA is attempting to continue to drag out the 'muh Russia' narrative because they have no other options.

Wonder if they russians also sold them secret information on the patriarchy’s top leadership kek

Get on my adderall level leaflet

NYT would only do this if it bemefits Trumps enemies somehow. But it gets this story back into the headlines, so that's good. There's likely a lie in there somewhere that makes the Obama government look better than it really is. They may also ne trying to head the story off at the pass and get their spin on ot first.

Trump likely has all this information, and they're hoping they can steal some of it's thunder before it really gets out there as part of a bigger picture.

> according to American officials

Yawn

i was going to but Sup Forums told me not to take my medication because the jew wanted to get me

I think the cyberweapon part is trash. They likely wanted trump dirt, and believed the garbage being fed to them, and are only now doing the “i was only pretending to be retarded” defense.

>stealing the thunder
Makes sense but the risk is it could backfire horribly.

don't be so worrisome, reddit knows how to handle themselves and the country

>Several American intelligence officials said they made clear that they did not want the Trump material from the Russian

>The United States intelligence officials said they cut off the deal because they were wary of being entangled in a Russian operation to create discord inside the American government. They were also fearful of political fallout in Washington if they were seen to be buying scurrilous information on the president.

It really is nothing, just like all of the scandals from Reddit

YEAH im gunna need sauce

Trump should have shut down numerous government agencies along with numerous intelligence agencies his first week in office. Yet, here we are.

The only intelligence agencies we need are the FBI(domestic) and the CIA(foreign). Obvious they both need to be cleaned out though.

>oy vey, what will the neighbors think!
libshits are such insecure faggots. all you care about is seeking approval.

Gonna need a payout first. Say $100,000? :^)

>nyt
kys

I was just thinking about this. Trump has cleared the plate of many many major world problems so quickly there isnt that much for these CIA niggers left to do now. no shock they resort to this kind of political meddling shit. absolutely shut down Langley even before you do the FBI

Damnit vlad

ignore nadians

Nah they’ll always have plenty to do

at the end thats what bothers me most is how incompetent everyone leading the world seems to be

That part of maryland is so creepy just massive complexes and housing developments out in the middle of nowhere but no actual signs of life

>FBI(domestic)
which is the reddit one?

Cuck numale agents

But dont they glow in the dark?

No, actually. He’s awesome to everyone who isn’t a soy drinking faggot. Even in America he was over 40% approval.

You'll be better off taking the best parts of NSA and just a handful of CIA niggers hand chosen by Director Rogers. The CIA as an institution and its reputation is utterly failed. Need new letters and a more professional agency run more like DHS

Really made him think

feeling residual burn here

them glow in the dark guys are pretty fucking stupid

They really are. I assume it’s a welfare program for people with bpd

Don't expect other people to archive shit because you are too cheap to pay to read it. If you believe you are somehow waging war on the MSM by not giving them ad revenue, you are absolutely autistic.

its the small things user. learn to appreciate the small things.

FUCKING CIA NIGGERS

In order to maintain some sense of consistency in my head im gonna be skeptical as long as the source is just "american and european intelligence officials"

I appreciate the small things. What I don't appreciate is laziness.

youtu.be/sVd0rlTeQtM

Was Terry wrong? Is Trump about to strike back?

Am I a brainlet or does that title make no sense?

CIA had a bigger part in trying to rig the election than the FBI. FBI just tried to cover shit up, CIA was actively trying to rig the election the way they have in so many other countries.

They have been controlled by Jews for the past ~60 years. They recruit from Ivy league schools using secret societies like Skull and Bones. Initiants are required to do fucked up shit in front of all the other members so that no one can disobey or turn on the org because they will then have to see their life ruined by a videotape of themselves fucking a broomstick or some weird shit. The CIA then places them into positions of power and helps them move upwards by rigging elections and dumping money into their campaigns. Do this a few thousand times and you can do a hostile takeover of entire nations. They are heavily compartmentalized as well. Coworkers could both be CIA and never even know it.

Yea, every member of the CIA has blackmail, and not a single fucking person has blown the whistle. How delusional do you have to be to believe this bullshit? The CIA is certainly corrupt, but these initiation rituals you speak of are laughable.