Fate/Apocrypha

Would Frankenstein be a good mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqqlqcsvIEk&t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

goddammit frankenstein it was page 2

Cute father and son.

This was a good episode, to conclude, I would like to say that we all want an anime original ending where Astolfo wins the MCbowl.

Could Frankenstein get pregnant?

>4Gamer: There are a lot of foreign languages like Latin and German not just in FGO, but also in other TYPE-MOON works. Who does the checking for those?

>Nasu: I ask for help from writers like Ryou Morise, Kiyomune Miwa, and Norimitsu Kaihou, since they know more about those languages. [14][15][16] This is a large-scale project, so that happens a lot.

>4Gamer: If I may change the subject for a bit, how do you decide on the parameters for Servants?

>Nasu: About that, there are actually clear rules for deciding on their parameters. The statuses range from A to E, and they’re distributed such that there are no duplicate letters. That’s a remnant of an old TRPG system I made.

>4Gamer: But there are Servants who get duplicate letters on their parameters.

>Nasu: Those are exceptions, such as “this Servant doesn’t have an A, so they get two B’s,” or “this Servant has 2 A’s, but also has 3 C’s.” I make them so they don’t break the balance. Noble Phantasms are different since there are no hard rules on setting their parameters.

>4Gamer: I see, so that’s how it works.

>Nasu: But in the case of Fate/, there’s a separate parameter for me to decide on the overall power level of the series’ Servants. So it’s not like their individual statuses alone decide how strong they are.

>Servants all follow the rules, except when they don't

Not a chance, we already saw the ending in episode 1. Also he's too good for sieg, he should be with me.

Damn he's fluffy.

Would Frankenstein be a good wife?

Would she be able to bear your children properly and breast feed them when they're hungry?

This is the stuff, man.

Why is the best girl almost never win the MCbowl?

>guy just wants to help his sister
Man, he'll be one of the first to go out, won't he?

Survives to the end and becomes the new heir to their family's magecraft.

Too bad he loses Frankenstein though. I was getting the feeling they were in love with each other.

He actually survives till the end. He even convinces his sister that she isn't suited to be a magus because of how humane and nice she is, and she hands over their family Magic Crest to him. Berserker is the first Servant to die though, and it's something that he feels incredibly sad about because he feels she died in vain and that he regrets not bonding with her more.

Soda-kun 2.0

Shieeeeeet. Guess it's a fitting end, though somewhat unexpected.

So Fiore is going to die?

No_

No, Darnic dies and she becomes the next head of Yggdmillennia. Both Chiron and Caules advise her that she her personality is way too human to be suited for the magus lifestyle. She ends up agreeing and hands over the Crest to Caules, deciding to live as a human after the war.

>"I see. You wish for a miracle so that you need not sacrifice either."

>"That's right... my own desires are a trifle compared to your earnest wish. It's shameful, isn't it? How low of me."

>"Do you think so? I can understand both the weight of abandoning one's craft, and the joy of standing on your own two feet upon Gaia. You need not feel ashamed."

>But this is exactly why, thought Fiore.

>She knew in her heart that voicing her wish would lead to Archer comforting her like this. She did not lie, of course. That truly was her wish - and she truly did think of it as nothing more than a luxury. However, she had decided as a magus to acquire that omnipotent wish-granter. There was no reason to phrase it in such a feeble way, as though to invite pity.

>But that was how she spoke of her own desires: timidly, without confidence, and with shame. Why would she feel like that about the condition she was born with? She acted modest and graceful to avoid expressing how she truly felt. She never thought she would feel shame in such an act... until now.

>"Thank you, Archer."

>Said Fiore, blushing. She wanted Archer to praise her, more than anyone else. She wanted him to place a hand on her head, and whisper kind words into her ear. But she hated herself for unconsciously attempting to elicit sympathy.

>Yes... how low of me.

>Still, she smiled at Archer's words. Carrying this feeling in her heart - something that is not affection or love, something seemingly pure and yet slightly twisted - Fiore closed her eyes softly.

She should have fucked the centaur when she had the chance.

I'm surprised they cut the Astolfo hug, but we'll probably end up getting anime original Astolfo scenes later anyway.

Awful. Let this be your last ever attempt at memery.

Reminder that Shirou did nothing wrong.

No Jack

I don't understand why Frankenstein's monster is a heroic spirit.

>Medusa, Medea, Gilles, and EMIYA totally make sense as heroes

>What the fuck is this new entry of the story though? Frankenstein? They ruined it.

Damn he sounds like a stand up guy

read more books

Shirou is just a spammer shitting plot convenience armor and asspuls

Darnic tampered with the Grail to allow it to summon Anti-Heroes and Wraiths. Fran isn't necessarily a Heroic Spirit.

>burnes himself in anger
Correct me, but wasn't book ending monster finding doctor in the ices and killing him off?
And 'fire' being movie version? Or am I mixing them up?

That's Sieg though

Throne of Heroes has everyone from eccentric historical figures to batshit insane mythical creatures, as well as multiverse characters like Redman.

There are a lot of male figures who became female servant, but is there any female figure that became a male servant?

Can't they just kill off Seig? Do they really have to be faithful to the source material?

I'd refill her mana if you know what I mean.

men are not moe

Please tell me there will be no Jeannu romance. I don't want my saint tainted.

best guy

Wait, so the MC is that literally who fucboi homunculus?

hi Tenzen12

Yes.

Is he one of the fuckbois from Sieg's harem?

why would japan want that shit? That's something amerifats would want

bummer, this was looking like it could be fun

>Getting hyped for Spartacus rampage
>roll credits

Every time. This show really blueballs you at every opportunity. The Karna fight with Siegfried was kind of cool I guess despite the monologue over it.

Yes.

>>Nasu: I ask for help from writers like Ryou Morise, Kiyomune Miwa, and Norimitsu Kaihou, since they know more about those languages

>I ask for help from people just as clueless as me

This explains so much.

Current contenders for best girl 2017
Frankenstein
Mordred
Astolfo
Jeanne

Which one will win?

If you want something good, don't go for something made by Type Moon.

That's Shirou and fgoMC though

Jeanne Alter

>2017

you mean 2013?

Why is jack the ripper a loli?
Is she strong?
Are any assassins strong?

>It only lasted an instant—but that scene was vividly engraved in his mind. She had seemed unbearably ephemeral as she stood there amidst the falling petals.

>He should have talked with her a bit more. Anything would have been fine, about the things they each liked, the things they each hated; he should have talked with her about anything without reserve. Even if she couldn’t exchange words, she should have been able to convey something in her own way.

>But she was no longer here. Caules had let her die in an manner that was the same as if he had killed her with his own hands.

Literally Soda 2.0

no contest

Jalter is a fgo exclusive, stop this shit

The one with the biggest dick always win desu

Yep. Had to refresh my memory with wiki, but I was mostly right.

>Jeanne
>Astolfo

Shit taste.

Nothing strange about it. What is strange is the sudden weird cuttoff with Phantoms and shit. Like why Chacha but not Nobuyuki?

She's not really Jack the Ripper, she's a wraith who became associated with him for reasons. She's not strong when it comes to killing Servants and few Assassins are actually good at fighting Servants.

Please replace Semiramis with Jeanne

Semianus was already replaced by Jannu

Why are Mordred scenes the best scenes in every episode?

Astolfo best girl and better girlfriend material

Siegfried revealing his name vs Karna?

What?

Mordred and Astolfo aren't girls though

Who the fuck is that?

because Mordred is best

Semiramis is not for the brainless masses.

I want to pick up on your soft hair

She is and isn't Jack the Ripper. She is someone who was active at the same time and whose victims may or may not have been Jack the Ripper's victims. It could very well be she was the real one, or she could have just been murdering side by side with the real one.

She MAY be Jack the Ripper but we don't know for sure.

original author who user copypasta.

Mordred is a stripper with daddy issues who pleases old men for mana in the local graveyard.

Well that was short but sweet.
I do kinda wish it was a bit longer to fit in some more monologues.

>I want to regain immortality
Wait, how the fuck does that work?
Aren't spirits immortal per se? I mean, yeah. Current forms can be killed, but that doesn't mean shit overall.

What will our homeless heroine do to put a roof over her head? Find out next time!

I'm kinda upset they left out the reason why he wants it back.

What copypasta. I had no idea that a phrase I just typed
>Can't they just kill off Seig? Do they really have to be faithful to the source material?
had become copypasta.

Probably would manifest as a full god and ascend to the Throne of Gods.

Obviously she's gonna shack up with the nearest Chad until she learns the pleasures of BDD (Big Dragon Dick).

>Listening to Gudaguda Order for Nobu
>Mordred is the best in every part
>DA ZE

youtube.com/watch?v=GqqlqcsvIEk&t=50s

The manga explained it better

All women have some form of daddy issues.

What did he mean by this?

>All sorts of Subcategory Holy Grail Wars in Apocrypha-verse
>95% failure to even be constructed properly
>4% just explode when mana is put into them
>1% actually work, but can only summon 2-5 Servants and can only handle extremely small-scale wishes
>Of these, Servants sometimes immediately kill their Masters because they realize that they got summoned to a fake war that is a literal waste of their time

>Holy Grail Wars start developing a meta
>Initial period where everyone wanted Assassin because of how easy they can kill Masters
>Then fell out of popularity when everyone started planning against it
>Greek Grail Wars just have everyone summon Hercules, which devolve into mutual KOs and end up with mages themselves fighting each other
>After everyone agreed not to use Hercules, everyone started using Achilles

All these fake Grail Wars seem ripe for a ton of fun side stories in Apocrypha.

It's kind of obvious isn't it? Either to absolve Heracles of his guilt over accidentally killing his mentor or so that Achilles would never have to grieve over his death.

Chiron was immortal in life, but gave up immortality so that he wouldn't suffer an eternity of pain from hydra poison. He doesn't really care about being immortal per se or whether doing so would make him a greater Heroic Spirit. He views his immortality as the only gift of his parents and simply wants it back because it's a symbol of his pride as their son.

That shines a bit on his motivation, but not really how the fuck would that be implemented.
Does he want to be recreated in the physical form in the period he lived and gain immortality there? Or how? From my point of view it's worth getting if you are alive, but isn't he like, dead?

Neither of those things are the reason. He wants it back because he loves his parents and wants to honor the gift of divinity they gave him by being their child.

>Mordred
>Frankenstein's Monster
>Chiron
Is there anyone else in this series with massive daddy issues I should know about?