FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
THIS IS WHY I QUIT WATCHING ANIME

What? He literally ended up with a younger more beautiful girl. I would say he dodged a bullet.

Real niggas watches this and then netsuzou trap for true enlightenment

so if you help someone they are obligated to marry you? that's what I'm getting from everyone who is angry about this

What "enlightenment"?

He got his wish, has a joker like villian in jail, is an manga artist, got a younger girl without the issues, and his awesome mom is alive. Pretty sure he won.

Too bad the audience lost.

Sayonara

They shouldn't have made him as old as he was, if he was 18, it would have been a bit less taboo for him to actually get with her in the end.

Pizza girl was better and less monolithic.

My only complain is that she ended up with that little trap, I mean I understand that the author wanted to make a correlation with the whole time shenanigans and make it something like "oh look at that if they wouldn't have died their destiny was gonna be very close to each other oh deep ohhhh" but it just doesn't work out, if anything it should have been the MC's best friend doing the cucking, that would've made more sense cause they knew each other way better.

... And he lost 30 years of his life.

You mean the literal non-character?

How did he become a manga artist if he was in a coma for 30 years

He submitted a good manuscript? What does being a coma have to do with your ability to draw or write? It's not like he was brain damaged

By practicing the guitar as least an hour a day.

>What does being a coma have to do with your ability to draw or write?
Muscle atrophy would have destroyed his ability to do either without intense physical therapy

He's clearly depicted doing intense physical therapy?

I liked Pizza girl more, but this cuck garbage pissed me off. What was the point of building up their relationship as a main part of the story if it was just bait?

I was really loving the anime up until that point, but I think that 1 scene ruined it for a lot of people.

it's just Sup Forums definition of "cuck" where the girl you spent time with doesn't fuck you. Idiots think they live in a vacuum and it's that easy. Good for him he saved her life because she was originally dead in the first place

imagine if the baby had brown skin and black hair