Should women dressing in revealing attire be a form of consent?

In Matthew 5:28 Jesus says, "But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart". How is a man able to not commit adultery in his heart with the actual state of the way women dress in the 21st century? Ever sense woman were given the right to vote in America they have been pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable to wear and what makes you a filthy whore. Woman can not control themselves and dress like they are begging to get raped and I say that dressing like this should be a form of consent and woman who get "raped" while in this clothing should not be able to press charges against their "rapist". Woman prove time and time again that they are emotional, out of control, unreasonable animals who are inferior to men in just about every way. I think making raping of a woman who is just asking for it legal would be a major backlash to the failed experiment known as feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QmWlfaLONNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Muhammad

No it shouldn't be a form of consent but I don't treat them with any real respect.

An american calling an american Muhammad; what a time to be alive.

No, you mongoloid

Femanon here
There's no such thing as pure consent
My body, my choice.
Rape isn't just physical it's emotional too

TOGTFO

You sound like you need a good raping

That's bait, right?

save image as

No, it's not consent. But women should dress modestly and shamed again for dressing like whores. The only man who should see her that way is her man, not rapey Muhammed's like you.

Women can dress how they want, fuck off loser.

just like OP was.

So a woman could just be naked in public without consequence? Maybe it works like that in good oh Canada but here in america we have standards.

How a woman dresses shouldn't matter because she should always be in the kitchen.

>Maybe it works like that in good oh Canada

you realize how cold it is up here you rural retard?

>So a woman could just be naked in public without consequence?

That's not even a real issue, whens the last time you saw a woman walking around naked in public? And this thread is about skimpy clothing, not complete nudity. You don't have the right to dictate what somewhere wears as long as they're not breaking the law.

Where are you going when you die? Don't know. Stop being a cuck

youtu.be/QmWlfaLONNw

>Rape isn't just physical it's emotional too
So, as long as I don't feel like I'm raping you, it's okay?

Yes.

It should be treated like a rich guy flaunting his wealth in a bad neighborhood. It doesn't make it right if he's robbed, but he deserves no sympathy and should be mocked for his stupidity. Same goes for some drunk slut out partying in the middle of the night.