Wagner is the Psychic Soundtrack of the Aryan spirit!

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

Providence provides for those who look to death not with fear but with gee, for the spilling of ones blood for his Volk is more worthy than the heaviest purse of gold!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHdfy9hV6Ys
youtu.be/aEwrus6G_-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pmmGyOczzzM
youtube.com/watch?v=WPUT-LDo_nY
youtube.com/watch?v=3hb3WwZuTPI
youtube.com/watch?v=hsIN3CA5wgo
youtube.com/watch?v=JHs4yYqUNX4
youtube.com/watch?v=D7o1nKl8C0s
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqT80xWapw
youtube.com/watch?v=o5_eb-VPch8
youtu.be/7W2Z0D5tXXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all is lost; give in and lay down to die

Arise from thy spiritual slumber! Decline? Oh what is this fall but a chance to elevate and witness sacred rebirth!

Arise a man of hope or arise no more and wallow in the bog of despair, oh graven and craven beast!

I don't listen to much classical, but romantic period, and in particular, Wagner, are generally my go to when I do.

And if you're gonna be a neckbeard, do it right, and make it your sole facial-hair focus!

I've been listening to the tannhauser, lohengrin, and parsifal overtures every day for the last 2 weeks, they never get old

Why isnt there electronic versions of this type of music these days? Like a neo-classical or something.

Remember, to kill a jew is to please the Gods. To die in the service of Aryan Pride is to be as a God!

youtube.com/watch?v=qHdfy9hV6Ys

Enjoy, try not to feel like you just watched rocky beat nigger lang!

Have you listened to the Dutchman overture? I think it’s his best one

Wagner Thread
youtu.be/aEwrus6G_-Y

I like the idea, we already have fashwave covering the 80s cyberpunk feel and martial industrial mixing military marches with industrial and dark ambient music, if someone could develop an electronic style that captures the heroism, solemnity and power of the late romantic and nationalist composers, then that would be a very interesting new branch to explore.

good thread
excellent thread!

fitting
youtube.com/watch?v=pmmGyOczzzM

youtube.com/watch?v=WPUT-LDo_nY

Not yet, but I'll listen to it right now!

My Grandfather was one of the few British men who fought under the SS banner and was later hung for his service.

Leon is a king of the movement and someone so brave and noble his very gaze impresses upon you the Indo-European longing and love of conquest and exploration.

Honor him as his actions honored the Volk!

I've had the same thought recently.
Did you know Katharina Wagner, the great-grandchild of Richard Wagner, loves Rammstein?
>martial industrial mixing military marches with industrial and dark ambient music
I think this must become much more popular
Two songs of von Thronstahl:
youtube.com/watch?v=3hb3WwZuTPI
youtube.com/watch?v=hsIN3CA5wgo
You might also like "This is Europe not LA", but I think this song is not allowed to be played here, at least I cannot find it on youtube

Closest I ever came was something like Deine Lakaien. Im unfamiliar with the language so it could be cucky as fuck though.
youtube.com/watch?v=JHs4yYqUNX4

IIRC Rammstein was heavily influenced by Wagner, no?

This is an amazing story. I am sure your family had to negate their own son, brother, father.
Do you still have documents, photos etc from him?
I really can't say, maybe their later works.
They are from commie East Germany, hadn't had the best education, but because Wagner's music was not wanted in East Germany it may have had a certain appeal for them

Thanks for the link, never heard their music before. It is a bit strange that martial industrial doesn't get a whole lot of attention here considering the subject matter of many of the bands but I suppose since it usually isn't as melodic as fashwave it doesn't have the same level of catchiness

Respect to your grandfather. But he wasn't hung. He was hanged. Unless you were saying he had a big benis.

Does anyone have a catalog (or the like) with REAL traditional German, Austrian, and French music? My daughter is having a terrible time finding the music of our heritage. Thankfully, we are mostly German with some French and English.

Wagner was the first to show off the power of the neckbeard.

Providence provides for those who look to death not with fear but with ghee, for the spilling of ones blood for his Volk is more worthy than the heaviest purse of gold!

ftfy

Sorry I am a peasant.

allow me
youtube.com/watch?v=D7o1nKl8C0s

You are very welcome, there are so many good songs of Von Thronstahl, I've totally forgotten to add these two
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqT80xWapw (Joy Division cover)
youtube.com/watch?v=o5_eb-VPch8 (martial Beatles cover)
This board needs a von Thronstahl thread soon

whats "g(h)ee"?

Shouldn't it be "glee""

Also listen to this: youtu.be/7W2Z0D5tXXI

>Faggot meme flag.
Sorry to disappoint you Achmed, but based on genealogical records, I'm over 2/3 German. My family has ALWAYS frowned on shitskins and race-mixing. I remember working for my full-blood German maternal Grandfather and him talking about the niggers and the kikes. He was in the Pacific theater in WWII. Before I got "red-pilled", I thought he was a little off-the-hook with his talk. He was being kind!

thanks for the recommendation, user

Whatever floats your boat user, but I hate electronic music almost as much as I hate autotune vocals.

Part of the beauty of classical is the artistry of the individual musicians with their instruments. Maybe I'm just a luddite when it comes to music, but at this point in my life it doesn't get any better than pure acoustical.

No problem. The music of the rest of the opera is very good - I especially recommend
>The beginning of A3, Steuermann chorus music
>Mogst du mein kind is great
>senta aria in A2 johohoe
>A2 beginning, summ und Brumm chorus music.

Listen for the themes presented in the overture