Wew maybe I shouldn't have dropped this show

wew maybe I shouldn't have dropped this show.

lol at the ANN kike bitch crying over the director of one of her top animus being a based nazi samurai

>Yaginuma replied, "Thank you very much. My job is anime, but the Japanese anime industry is thoroughly hopeless. It's being made Jewish." In a related tweet, the director uses the word "goyim," a word widely appropriated by anti-Semitic groups. Yaginuma added that he believes the present period is "humanity's greatest crisis" and wonders if information exchange online may be impossible in a few years.

>Calls goyim 'appropriated' while deigning not to mention what it means

Are they gonna fire him for this?
I hope not.

Anime will save the white race

What's the Japanese biggest message board? 2chan is very slow. I'm searching for the Japanese alt right.

hahahaahaha in japan? no fucking way

It's average at best, watch it just for the sake of the creator. Support the redpilled.

there is japanese "alt-right" dummy

there is just typical Japanese distrust of foreigners, except with a decent respect for whites stemming from honor for their allies in WWII, and even moreso for the US because they beat them (warrior culture)

basically they don't need an alt-right because they're still the purest country

Nah, no way. Tweeting about Jews in Japan would probably be like tweeting about Naxalites in the US, it's just not even on people's radar as a political issue.
That's just how things are now though. Obviously the SJWs would like for that to change.

*is no

also they can smell the jew because they're not desensitized to their appearance like we are

The Jew strikes you from the shadows

>Yaginuma's likes and posts [...] gained attention from English-speaking Twitter users
kek

What the fuck is a Naxalite?

is she /ourguy/?

Maoist insurgents in India

i saw this a few days ago.
i checked his account and he just posted something about jews a few hours before.
pretty funny.

His Japanese is difficult for Japanese people, so English speaker can not understand

>However, Yaginuma's tweets in Japanese continue to mirror the anti-Semitic content of his English posts.

Dragon Quest Land is honorable

Based Japan

wtf i love this anime now

He's just being edgy, no harm no foul, people can't take a joke anymore, I love shlomo memes