Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahahaha!

Other urls found in this thread:

womenintheworld.com/2018/02/09/prominent-politician-and-leader-of-metoo-movement-accused-of-groping-young-male-staffer/
youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SJWS ALWAYS PROJECT

nasty orc creature

Yes. That picture is a bit of a fraud.

link me nigger

LOL

womenintheworld.com/2018/02/09/prominent-politician-and-leader-of-metoo-movement-accused-of-groping-young-male-staffer/

Fuck off shes stunning and brave.

Fifty six percent

At first I was gonna laugh at him for not banging that but wow is my dick soft

>Fierro claims that Garcia, who appeared to be intoxicated, began stroking his back and then squeezed his buttocks. When she tried to feel his crotch, he said, he swiftly excused himself. Fierro said that he didn’t report the incident until this past January, when he took inspiration from the #MeToo movement and came forward
AYOO

El atrocidad...

ha.. Latin women are always so horny.

I'd let her stick 3 fingers in my butt

MY SIDES!!!!
Seriously call me an ambulance, I can’t catch my breath.

Would Sup Forums let her molest them? I know I would

Please be true

I’m sure it’d be a nice change of pace from your boyfriend, faggot.

I'm not gay you fucking homo

>¡¡¡Garcia!!!

#Ethniccleansing

La Goblina de Sacramento

Just 3? 4 is where you draw the line and deem it unacceptable?

Seriously, though, this is the most delicious thing I’ve had in some time. Lip smacking, finger licking scrumptious.

You sound triggered, Frank.

post noodz

Is she a jew?

Probably crypto

Somewhere in the mix, most definitely

Clearly a spic.

Last line doesn’t hit hard enough, needs to have the word rape or aggravated sexual assault in there

DENY DENY DENY
Holy shit just imagine how hard she would be eviscerating a male politician if he was denying it this hard.

Have some pity. She works to make as many men soyboys as possible to help her chances. Then she goes hard and heavy on a perceived submissive soyboy.

Otherwise she goes without. You'd probably do the same if you were her, user.

Wow, she is extraordinarily unattractive.

stunningly ugly and brave to leave the house wearing that face

No, no, no.

That's not the way it works sweetie.

You get accused, and then your life/career is ruined. There's no investigation or due process with #MeToo.

What's the point though? It's not like dudes can sue for this. I've been touched by female coworkers a lot at my job, but it's sort of expected when you're 6'4", shredded with good looks. I've never heard of a man getting money for it.

wait thats sexual assualt...
#metoo

Her nose looks like that of a jew though

They are eating themselves.

I'm shocked she didn't pull the "women can't harass because harassment is about power. . ." bullshit that the niggers claim about racism.

For evidence

This is an angle we need to work more regularly guys.
Women can't keep their fucking hands to themselves, I regularly get cleavage shoved in my face and my ass groped. These same women regularly complain about rape and sexual harassment/rape culture etc.
It would be foolish to not capitalise on this opportunity, a total turning of the tables on women.
The stats back us up and women aren't even wise to the danger they are in. They truly don't believe they can be sexual predators. We ought to prove them wrong and double down hard.

>story time
Was at a party not long ago. A friend commented on my arms, said I was looking buff (I'd been working out a lot). This girl sitting next to me intuitively goes to squeeze my bicep then stops, then sort of asks if she can touch it. I said I was ok.
This girl later starts complaining about Donald Trump because she is disturbed by the rape and sexual harassment rumours surrounding him.
I thought to myself "haha gotcha!".

I've no shortage of stories like this. Girls touching your "muscles" is like grabbing cleavage. Just because its on display doesn't mean it's for you to grope ladies.

Another piece of advice to any of you with scots and irish descent. Kilts.
Women cannot resist men in kilts, and they will often try to lift it. If you really want to start baiting women for sexual harassment, that's one grand excuse you could use.
Alternatively if you just want to get laid you may as well wear a kilt some time. Even pretending you are scottish will maximise your chances of being considered sexy.

>T. Scottish.

Now that you mention it, female co-workers do frequently touch me uninvited, like putting their hand on my forearm while talking to me.

Goddamn it, are we just gonna write their playbook for them?! You've temporarily dropped many counter-intel shills from the board, currently reporting their new findings, but at what cost, user? AT WHAT COST?!

Check if the staffer is gay that would kick it up a bit. We all know what sjw hiring is like

Men can't get raped. Try again pol
Here's a trigger for you

I got my hair cut recently and the stylist was pushing her tits up against my head the whole time. I felt so violated.

>El Ogro de las Americas

You aren't going to be seeing that much anymore. The paradigm has shifted. Alot of the common people know these insano freaks have power, and creepy power of control. They know know, its wormed its way too far into everyones daily lives. The people know and these freaks know they can't act like they are downtrodden victims.
And checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

>thinks she gets to sidestep this
No you monster,you have been accused of groping someone against there will you are now a rapist under the guidelines of #MeToo an shout life is over you will go to jail like the monster you are.

I've been trimming my own hair to save money for so long, I had forgotten about this perk! I've got a few shekels saved up now, though, think I'll be in the mood for a trim soon.

Thanks for the reminder!

I love that you rightfully assumed this guy is gay ke

They are trying to slide this continue to fight we most share this

I had the same thing happen at my last haircut. I haven't gone back due to the trauma. It's been almost 2 months now and my hair is way too long, but she might be there if I go back again and I'm scared, Sup Forums. I'm scared.

God, I love that. I had a hot ass milf with massive titties with a deep v neck shirt cutting my hair one time when I was 17. Needless to say, I fapped furiously that night.

LEWD
E
W
D

I always trust the victim 100%, no questions asked

I had a pregnant chick cut my hair once and her belly was rubbing up against me, that was way hotter

Women haircutters do this on purpose. It's how they get their kicks. Cutting hair all day gets boring. Hows about I press my saggy tits against this young man's forehead and make him sweat.

Jesus, I’d but so hard in her, her baby would get pregnant.

As an aside, your reply brought back an old memory. I was running crosscountry practice in highschool. A very awkward kid also on the team eventually finished practice, which was on a local college campus, and he was all full of tears, had obviously been crying. We asked what was wrong, but he wouldn't say. The guys that finished with him later told us that a college chick a few floors up in one of the dorms had flashed her tits at them.

A group of us ran back to the scene of the "crime" but we weren't so lucky.

Unfuckingbelievable!

I'd rather big milkies.

>female fat deposits

Who would complain?

Me too user. Preggies are only hot when they're YOUR preggies. Never understood preggie fetish, but I've got my first babybump going now, so I'll see if I change my mind on that soon.

I had a milf in a low-cut do that to me once. Was pretty gud

It could just be my tism kicking in, but the words over her face are kind of a pain to read.

How long until she blames her trauma.

>womenintheworld.com/2018/02/09/prominent-politician-and-leader-of-metoo-movement-accused-of-groping-young-male-staffer/

it's true, there's already a second accusation and outline of what occurred

I'd say the opposite is true. They're only hot when it's not your little burden in there. The thought of jizzing in the canal some other man's baby will be sliding down is hilarious.

oh man i feel bad for that young staffer, having to be touched by this goblin

THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER

THE TIME OF THE ORC HAS COME

la apolcolypta

Una abominación americana...

lol this was clearly written by an american, they dont have the mental capacity to deal with feminine and masculine sustantives.

Fierro is not the only one claiming improper advances by Garcia. A prominent Sacramento lobbyist says she also accosted him in May 2017, when she cornered him, made a graphic sexual proposal, and tried to grab his crotch at a political fundraiser. He spoke to POLITICO on the condition of anonymity out of fear of reprisals."

the bitch is a serial molester, she needs to go to prison after the humiliating equality trials

Look into hidden cameras pal. Catch them in the act, take it to the managers and then take it to the police.
Also, some news papers will pay you for your stories, could be a good way to earn a quick buck as well as draw attention to the rampant monster that is female rape culture.

Just hearing about this incredibly sad tale makes me also feel raped. I am very sorry for you.
As I advised the other user, look into hidden cameras.
Women on hen nights also are notorious for sexually harassing young men and will often go around with inflatable penises and sex dolls.
There was a girl with very big breasts at work who reacted once when I accidentally brushed past them at work, but this other time I was listening to someone and standing by the door, she was standing close and her boob was pressed against my elbow and she didn't react.
You can never be entirely sure what is going on in womens heads.
Breasts are basically giant sexual harassment antennas perhaps.

If we really organised ourselves we could get cleavage banned in the work place for being sexual harassment.

Anybody find sauce if she spoke out against Trump? If so, archive and kindly add to the Trump curse pic

el mounstrito

>The age of men is over...

el grotesco

La luz extinguida

how does one even become "leader" of such a movement?
same thing with alt-right. suddenly, there was some news about "leader" or "spokesman" of that movement with a guy that poped out of nowhere and had completely retarded views, making the whole movement a joke

top 56 anime twists