When will Sup Forums finally accept that Arabs are based and white

When will Sup Forums finally accept that Arabs are based and white.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Roman Abramovich&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi56qDc1JrZAhWD6IMKHQ9wAxsQ_AUICygC&biw=1216&bih=634
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Abdul ibn Abdulah

when i finally manage to get an iranian gf. they all seem to be uppity cunts.

That is not an Arab. Levantines have no negro blood unlike Arabs who fucked a lot of their slaves

Arab is a cultural descriptor not a racial one. And actually Levantine do have plenty of Arab blood, don't feel like going into detail but I've researched it a lot.

Basically prophet Muhammad was a levantine

after they stop being inbred

You can tell me all you want, Islam condones race mixing as long as they are both Muslims. That is why I will never respect it

So they have a lot of goat blood with an admixture of camel.
Good to know.

White people only exist because niggers racemixed with Neanderthals

Anyway that's besides the point that Arabs are white

The hadith says that Mo was a white redhead. Probably wasn't even an Arab. Amina must have fucked a Greek when he was drunk and thought he was doinking a boy in the ass.

That's GOAT blood dumb abo

Nah he was most likely Nestorian, not Greek. His entire religion and philosophy is basically a Nestorian refutation of Greek trinitarianism

>arabs are white
That is hilarious
Only a delusional mudshit would think someone like pic related is white

gulf arabs mixed with negroes over the years, leading to a darker appearence

but levantines look pretty similar to other mediterraneans such as southern europeans. lots of lebanese could pass for white and you wouldn't even know it. look up the governor of NH sununu, he is technically arab but i wouldn't have known by looking at him.

Islam is the only way.

Oh my, they were certainly based indeed. Then Islam came, ruined them utterly like a nigger on crack.
Inbreeding, stunting scientific and mathematical growth, those are the ways to fuck up a whole race of
people for sure. Islam not even once.

also southern european cuisine shares much more in common with levantine cuisine than it does nordic cuisine for instance.

a greek would feel more at home at a lebanese restaurant than in a swedish restaurant.

well christianity is a mid eastern religion but did not ruin europeans. brits still accomplished a lot of things after leaving paganism for instance.

Muhammad was as Arab as they come as he was from the Hijaz.

everyone is white

you are probably thinking of indo-europeans who controlled the middle-east for centuries, even today you can see remnants of them, like bashar al-assad with his blue eyes

greeks aren't ginger you retard. There are more semitic redheads then greek redheads

Sauce

he's half white

Iranians are not arab, brethren

The way of what? Fucking goats?

When they actually become based and white—i.e., never.

>It was me James!

>based and white.
lol no.

Arabs WERE white and then they all got cucked and now are filthy mulattoes. Go back to your cuckshed Arab.
Pic related is how I see Arabs. Not even human.

Levantines are white.

>semites are more likely to not have souls than Greeks

Interesting

>Islam was at one point considered just a Christian heresy
>turns out it actually was a Christian heresy

Gas the Nu-Nestorians, religious warfare now

is that Ryan Gosling?

Assad's dad looks like Ron Paul with a mustache lel

>non-Europeans
>White
Maybe in the US.

We are neither. kys Salman.

Indeed, similar to General John Abizaid. Many if not most "Arab" Americans are mixed with Europeans. However this is changing in recent years as 1 million Middle Easterners have migrated to the US since the 1990s, increasing the population of unmixed Arabs.

stfu arabs are niggers of the east

Look at that silly hat

Australia doesn't classify their citizens by whiteness, however Arabs are 5% of your population compared to 1% of ours. So enjoy.

google.com/search?q=Roman Abramovich&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi56qDc1JrZAhWD6IMKHQ9wAxsQ_AUICygC&biw=1216&bih=634

>tfw no redpilled sand gf

Recent years have made me understand and sympathize with Islamists a bit desu. I still think they're low IQ inbred superstitious sandniggers animated largely by mass involuntary celibacy, but I do nevertheless empathize with their struggle against ZOG/the Great Satan and modernity as a whole.

Based ?

Their religion is the biggest threat to humanity.
They look up to a piece of shit and a paedophile to high regard.

shouldnt you be hiding in a bunker somewhere

Would fug