Will America still be "exceptional" when whites become the minority...

Will America still be "exceptional" when whites become the minority, or will it become another banana republic like Brazil?

The US will be more like Zimbabwe, Haiti, or South Africa where White people are murdered in the streets in horrific ways.

Most americans will look like castizo italians in the future so i don't know if it's good or bad

el futuro orrendo...

No Jamal. They want us dead. Most likely we would be South Africa 2.0 (featuring Latinos and America Indians).

You mean like this?

this

Unfortunately fpbp

There's no such thing as "white" nor "black" only feelings of race based upon common genetic traits that are not always present.

it's already turning to shit
corruption is streaming out of control

nogs and ethnic shit are ruining businesses the minute they get their uppity stupid criminal asses hired, the place goes downhill very fast

obongo, the nigger foreigner traitor america hater fucked this country up and we dodged a kunt bullet, but you can bet the nigs and spics already have a 40-50% destruction ratio going so we are halfway there or more

>shiggy

I'm against mass immigration into the US from the southern border, but this notion that white America will end up like South Africa or Zimbabwe is just ridiculous. At worst you're looking at a future 50/50 split between whites and Hispanics featuring blacks and other tiny minority groups, which isn't even remotely close to the black majority/ white minority in South Africa. Mestizos have much higher IQs than native Africans and their interests diverge greatly with other "PoC", so this future "brown people teaming up against whitey" scenario is absolutely absurd. If you've lived in any multicultural area you'd know that blacks and Mexicans fucking despise each other.

Couple of possible outcomes:

Things keep going the way they are. Welfare bill rises as more minorities invade the cities. Leftist politicians promise yet more gibs in order to secure votes, meaning increasing welfare bill, meaning increasing taxes. Whites and asians, those with the highest IQs, highest salaries and therefore most affected by tax, will take flight as we always have and the same cities will crumble. Whites will be blamed. Minorities will demand access to the areas whites have taken flight to as they've ruined the city they were once essentially given the keys to.

or

Upcoming likely trifecta takes place (demand for significant raise to minimum wage, increased automation of easy jobs and finally the next great, and inevitable, recession). Shitty jobs disappear. Whites and asians retain the secure, well paid roles remaining. Minorities cry racism. Looting/rioting/etc. you name it. Whites and asians take flight and the cities crumble while the whites and asians rebuild elsewhere, as always.

What's important this time around is that leftists are held accountable. They have voted for our doom. They voted for the marxism we have shoved down our throats. They elected people like Soros backed Trudeau. They wasted their parents or tax payers money on shitty degrees and then leeched off men in various ways either directly through daddy or by forcing quotas into private enterprise.
Social media will serve as their bad deed list and when the time comes it is white "progressives" who should pay.

This.
In Brazil because 50% self identifies as white, and in a "whiter" city the number is even higher, unlike america there is not a lot of hate towards white people. When there is a news about racial affirmative action(a recent thing here) normies often tell that's racism against white people.
Race mixing propaganda is very common. And there is a pressure towards anti-white policies and media. But that comes specially from the US, international jewry and george soros(yes, he is here too...). Thanks america for exporting that culture to us. Although it is still a shithole, brazil was kinda a racially peaceful country.

While Hispanic Americans are certainly ethnocentric, they don't "hate white people" as much as you've probably been led to believe. The policies are certainly there and it certainly is a problem, but like I've said before this "all brown people teaming up against whitey" scenario I keep hearing about is realistically never going to happen.

>blacks and Mexicans despise each other
This.
Whites and Hispanics don't even have separate prison gangs anymore. They've united against their common enemy.
If those scumbags can put aside their minor differences, so can we.
But you beans need to sort your shit out first.

I think it's pretty obvious

Just look at the racial differences in crime rates, IQ, violence, etc.

Found him.

True

I actually like (legal) Mexicans for the most part. I feel like they work hard and contribute to society. They are also family oriented and religious. They aren't geniuses or anything, but I feel like they have earned their place.

Why does becoming a minority scare you?

Are minorities mistreated or something??

One thing that always intrigued me is how the asian americans vote massively for democrats. Thats the opposite from here, where they are probably one of the most right wing groups. It's also funny how the catholic mexicans vote for a atheist pro-abortion pro-fag party. That's looks like basically "brown vs whitey" for me. While in Brazil the vote is more divided between social classes, in America it is more ethnic. But you live there, so you must get a more realistic feeling than my impression from afar.

white nations all across the globe are superior
minority nations, or shal we say shitskin nations to be accurate are shitholes

becoming a minority isn't the problem - having a white nation turn into a nignogspicshithole is

Our expectionality has been rapidly declining proportionate to the amount of shitskins we have for decades now, so I don't expect that to magically alter course at some point in the future without corrective measures being taken first.

Whites will never be a minority in the US. All those liberal projections are bullshit

its a slow process, by the time it happens nobody will remember what it was like before.

In the 60s-70s USA was very different culturally and demographically than what it is today, nobody seems to have a problem with that today. Even our leaders keep on mentioning that the future is brown and black, not white.

Whites are being replaced at an alarming rate and there's nothing you can do.

that is a helluva lot of affirmative action crammed into one picture

Oh, there is.
But that's for another time.

I'll give you hint though: We're going to claim the red soil - whether it be anew of whether it be reclamation. We're going to do it and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop us.

look at the world, where whites are actually a minority, then answer.

lmao imagine if aliens came to earth and handing out Affirmative Action shit to minorities. what\'s what? whites make up less than 15% of the worlds pop? huh

>it becomes another banana republic like Brazil
This.

I don't think so

I did a quick research on the birth rates of Nordic/Germanic and found out that with the only exception of Germans, all other Germanic/Nordic nations (including American whites) have a birth rate around 1.8 or a little higher (there must be some sort of social, biological, econocal reasons behind this).

1.8 is a little below replecement level but it's not that bad; it's higher than that of Asian Amercians, a little lower than that of African and Hispanic Americans, whose birth rates are declining fast once they are Amercianized or liberalized

Also America is already using a very strict definition of whiteness (mix-raced people, including mestizos, often identified as the non-white side)

So I think US will be doing fine, at least in the forseable future; people posting here won't be able to see a US with a white minority

For Gen Z Asian-Americans it was like a 50/50 split between Trump and Hillary, and over 50% of male Asian American kids were pro-Trump. Like every other demographic this was more than the previous generation.

Except we have the Second Amendment and stand your ground/castle laws in non-cucked states.

see

what makes you think that? a large part of what gives the white population in the us its numbers is older people. not to mention all the millennial whites that aren't gonna have any or many kids.

>blacks and Mexicans fucking despise each other
Very true. The SJWs did the "PoC" thing to portray false unity among non-white groups. Native Americans hate blacks & Mexicans and many Hispanics hate Mexican immigrants.

>Except we have the Second Amendment and stand your ground/castle laws in non-cucked states.
Are you trying to imply non-whites respect those laws?

No, I'm >implying whites in America are allowed to defend themselves with lethal force. I've personally warded off a jungle bunny home invasion just by pointing a gun at them and had I shot them it would have been 100% legal.

A banana republic

The claim made by this picture is wrong. There are budgetary impacts of stuff like the military to account for. You should have just kept the original image that made no claims and simply displayed the data instead of trying to edit it.