WHITE FARMER SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS HOME

NOT GUILTY
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/gerald-stanley-colten-boushie-verdict-1.4526313

>inb4 media shitstorm

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/justin-trudeaus-motorcade-involved-collision-los-angeles-people/story?id=52977814
independent.ie/irish-news/farmer-shot-intruder-as-he-limped-away-after-beating-26349708.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For a moment I thought this was a Zimbabwe story; they're big on murdering farmers.
Canada... you're fucked if it's gotten this bad. You know that, right?

>trespassing

That feather nigger got what he deserved.

>tfw redskins took my statue

give me the rundown on this story without the liberal slant

>"oh wow a farmer defends himself and isnt guilty, really wish america was more like ca-"
>canada
holy shit is thisd our awakening? are canadians really waking up? if this was canada a year ago he would be in prison

we're about 5 years away from being that bad.
This is kind of a big deal because the law here has sided on the defender of his property.
The last few cases the defender has gotten manslaughter charges at best.

Any rural leafs want to talk about this shit? I am not one, so i cannot comment.

Natives cruise into the dudes farm after some attempting break and entering, dude proceeds to accidentally shoot said native.
And yes I really do mean accidently
Source: I'm a local.

>He has to claim it was an "accident" to not receive those man slaughter charges

yes
yeeeeeees
let the right to keep and bear arms flow through you

>trigger has a 4 lb pull
>firearm tested and could only fire by pressing the trigger

I am glad whitey got off on this one but his claim of a hangfire was bullshit. He should have used the moonman defence and said he want to teach the snow niggers a lesson in ballistics.

>First Nation

Why in the absolute FUCK do you Canadians allow themselves and your government to call them that? They had no nation, they were fucking nomadic savages before your ancestors brought civilization to them.

>native teens go on weeklong drinking binge
>blood alcohol level of 0.3
>decide to rob local farmer
>do donuts on his property, stumble out of truck armed with a .22
>farmer isn't taking that shit, goes back in house and returns with 50 year old Tokarev, shoots in the air to scare them of
>subpar Russian ammo causes a hangfire while he's pointing it at drunk injuns, shoots one in head
>farmer and his family are the only sober ones to corroborate what happened
>deceased's GF was sleeping it off in the back of the truck, didn't see shit

it's a communist thing btw
incase you didn't know
>we're fucked
literally yes

>english is the Australian flag

subtle

it's also kind of ironic considering that e-cancer girl from your country just did a report on the SA farm attacks, having no idea this was already happening in her own country

here, if anyone does literally anything to a farm the fbi gets involved

same reason quebec is a "nation" anf gets gibs. it keeps them dependent on the system.

What's so bad here? The little shit pretty much invaded the old guy's property. Good riddance, I say.

>try to read OP article
>like 6 paragraphs of emotional bullshit before getting to any facts
>mostly the mom acting like it's some great tragedy her son died trying to intimidate some old man
If I died committing a petty crime my parents would never fucking mention my name again, I don't understand how the mothers of these dindus can work up this outrage, the entitlement and lack of self awareness is unbelievable.

>native leaves reservation and goes on American man's land
>has no business on American man's land
>"altercation"
>native man dies on American man's land
>American man goes free fr doing no wrong
Why was the native on the American man's land?
Why didn't the native leave the American man's land?
From the story except for the American man lying about "accidentally" shooting the native man, what did the American man do wrong

>he's not American you stupid burger
anyone who has a gun and defends their property has a little of the ol' red, white, and blue in them somwhere

Come home American man
come home

>anyone who has a gun and defends their property has a little of the ol' red, white, and blue in them somwhere

shut the fuck up dude

If a drunk indjun was doing donuts on my property then drunkenly stumbled out of his truck holding a pistol I could light that fucker up with 30 rounds for 5.56 and would never the inside of a court room because it would be ruled reasonable self defense

How the fuck can anyone up there be upset that this little shit got what he had coming, and the victim (the farmer) has to cry that his gun malfunctioned and it was an accident just to avoid jail

what the fuck

you have to realize that the parents are just as dumb as the children, but not as motivated, or wiry due to age.

If the mother were 18 she'd have probably gotten into the same shit

defending our property is not a reasonable exuse here. we must call the police and wait for them to show up or be charged under the same assault laws as anyone else.

When you are taught from birth that you are a victim, you act the part of a victim no matter the circumstance.

That's not entirely true. You CAN use self defense, but you had better as fuck have an airtight case for your use of force or you get to go to jail.

wasn't the native nigger on the white guy's property trying to rob him?

Fuck. Most places in the US you probably wouldn't even had to got to trial.

Why is it always a brown that sports a negative Hitler mustache?

no u
:*)

Beautiful

And nothing of value was lost. Except for the dude's time. Maybe they can get him fired... oh wait he's a self-sufficient farmer. Is this our awakening?

even in south africa the white farmers are allowed to fight back

leafs are absolutely fucked

>here, if anyone does literally anything to a farm the fbi gets involved

> Glow in the dark FBI niggers

You say it like it is a good thing

For fucksake dude this is one incident in decades. No it's not like Zimbabwe or South Africa. Get a grip.

and the best part? because this is mindlessly retarded common law for communists, this case now dictates to the statutes and to ALL OTHER PEOPLE'S actions. so. what you interpret this case to have decided is what you can then maybe claim in court in the future that you could have done because this happened here. i literally would not have been able to write this, only yesterday before this verdict. in based Roman law, you dont have this stupid shit. youre either guilty or innocent. and that's the end of it. doesnt compel fucking anybody else to do anything. these are why you see "do not use for hygiene" labels on fucking toilet brushes

And here fuckers like this invade our properties and set what we planted on fire. I'm glad this faggot ate a bullet.

I don't know about you all, but I have my 12g Winchester Marine Defender 18" shotgun below my desk. Ain't no fucking nog or gas-huffer going to catch me unawares.

Rather face 12 than be carried by 6.

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Not really, no. But if they have a chance of stopping the communists doing their little farm thing, it's quite beneficial
they have to do that or 'capitalism will gain re-control' or someshit

>decades and decades
>if you serve anybody booze and they get hammered and they kill somebody then that's your problem
>one day they decide this is wrong and now there's no limits
k. and who decided this? not the elected law makers. why do we even have those? nobody cares apparently

reminds me of a case that we had here years ago. Some old farmer was being terrorized by a pack of thieving travelers so when he finally caught them in the act he shot one wounding him. He then walked up to the scumbag as he was crawling away and shot him again in the back.

The old lad was initially convicted but after an appeal he was found not guilty. Most people were delighted that he got off

Is he in the US or is this some kind of bending the knee to the Emperor?

I like how you leave out the part that they needed help cause they lost a tire and the white farmer told his son to get a gun and wanted to scare them but ended up shooting them

>youre guilty
>youre not guilty
YAAAAAAAAY

First story out of my country to make me smile in quite some time.

this made my blood boil
>drunk natives show up and fcu karound with your shit
>they also have a fully loaded rifle
>muh natives
just nuke us already

Don't worry, the crown will fuck him over on a bunch of trumped up firearms charges. Poor bastard's going to be tied up in court for years.

>indian nigger gets shot
I'm not even going to try to defend this shit anymore.
In America, when some nigger gets himself shot by cops, it's always his own fucking fault and this is probably the same thing.
You can just skip all the arguments if the victim is black/brown now because the story is always the fucking same.
This guy was probably taking a knife to a cow or some shit. The article doesnt even say WHY there was a gun pointed at his head in the first place. You just know the cuck media is leaving something out.

Cleaning up trash isn't a crime.

"Indigenous" is becoming more popular now.

Cant believe this assclown said this.

Also why is OP's article hiding that the trespasser was armed?

This farmer is fucked regardless of the verdict. He has the all the Natives and the entirety of society against him now thinking he was a cold blooded murderer.

Dude can never go back to his old life. People will be storming his fucking property for revenge and sending him death threats his entire life. RIP.

you niggers can call us mutts all day but the thought of it being illegal to defend your property from insane people trying to kill you is absolutely mindfucking

im just saying. italian law does this too. look at amanda knox. appeals are good. they have more. they also have judges. their judges go to school to be judges and study the law. we have lawyer judges who studied rhetoric. we're all about "facts" and not the laws. nobody tries the laws here. dont like a law? too fucking bad. over there. elections are what count and are all that matter. if a judge in europe (minus UK) agrees with another judge he is laughed at. in america it's all
>MUH FORMER DINNER PARTIES CALLED PRECEDENTS WITH YOU GUYS

tried to research why exactly he is in USA. pic related, apparently to fuck shit up

for fucks sakes

> as dumb as their kids
Sure but why don't they get wiser with age?

Nope. He didn’t plead self-defence. He spun a (frankly difficult to believe) story about a hang-fire and accidental discharge. No laws were created today - juries judge facts, not laws.
You could have pointed out how badly the crown’s witnesses bungled their testimony; either they were pathologically incapable of telling the truth or they were legitimately so gooned that they had no idea what the fuck actually was going on. One of the witnesses, Boushie’s girlfriend, didn’t even show up and had to be arrested. The crown’s witnesses couldn’t get straight who shot the gun, how many shots were fired, where the gunman was, where the victim was, or really anything else - not just between each other, but even within their own testimonies.
With that said, Boushie died sitting in the truck and did not get out armed (or this would have been a very different trial.)

You brought a tear to my eye super patriot. God bless you.

So a bunch of teenage thugs went onto their property with a .22 rifle after 5pm to try and steal an ATV. They heard the ATV and went after them. Whether they were warning shots or not is beside the point. Stanley said he tried to reach for the keys and the gun went off. Who cares these are criminal thug kids trying to steal, they deserve to be shot. Especially since they brought a gun to this robbery. Then everyone starts running. It's pretty obvious it was all in self defense. It would be a different story if they tried to rob the ATV without a gun. Open and shut case.

Holy fuck look at those temperatures

fake news

>entirety of society
his non-wagonburner neighbors will be sympathetic to him

muh facts muh not the laws. what are you a wizard? only our portion of the west talks like this. in europe they dont give a fuck. presumption of innocence and blind justice are lies. they are human nature. but we're too scared of an inquisition so we do pants on head mental retardations. if youre claiming this forms no law nor precedent youre a fucking idiot. every single criminal case in common law and by extension its shitty and immune procedural civil trials is law

this too, unfortunately. The price of defending your family in Canada is that you will never own firearms again

Invasion of Canerder when?

>IF I HAD A SON HE'D LOOK LIKE COLTEN BOUSHIE

Hopefully he can overturn the verdict. Justice must prevail.

The farmer should have been jailed. Not for murder, but manslaughter at least. I was 12 years old when i learned to never point a gun at anything i did not intend to shoot. In my opinion if he meant to aim he is guilty.

Also why is OP's article hiding that the trespasser was armed?
>CBC

How bout a link where it explains how the guy ended up shooting the kid?

abcnews.go.com/US/justin-trudeaus-motorcade-involved-collision-los-angeles-people/story?id=52977814
>The driver, a female, and her son were taken to a hospital
this actually pissed me off why the fuck is he even here making speeches? Is he a US politician?

get this fucking retard out
>there is no reason to despise leafs

What hatched in your ass?

>Logic states buy a gun for future.
Logic of universe far exceeds in structure of lore, mankind's idiocy.

It's like that in basically every country except USA. You get fucks are lucky the founders of your nation were so based. Not that you aren't trying your hardest to let the government fuck you in the ass and take your rights

Just is 4 Coal ton. Fuck

Group of blackout drunk natives try to steal a vehicle from the neighbours, and fail.
Decide to come to this guy's property and steal his vehicle
Farmer has a gun, and claims he has no idea it was loaded/didn't intend to shoot them
One ends up dead, and the group is found to also be in possession of a fire arm after the fact.

According to the witnesses, the natives had been on a drinking binge for two weeks

Ust permaban all homospergs already

>Killing armed niggers on your property
>Cuckold leaf chimes in “you should go to jail”

This is why your country is a joke

>every country
besides South Africa, which is kind of ironic

All the shit that's come rolling out of that retarded faggot's mouth, and this still surprises you? He spoke the words "veterans are asking for more than we can give" just weeks after handing a literal terrorist $10 million.

here's a link to the story, I'd be surprised if he got off with it in America

independent.ie/irish-news/farmer-shot-intruder-as-he-limped-away-after-beating-26349708.html

Trump should just take all of your shit and fuck your gay PM with a broom handle. What the fuck are you pussies going to do about it?

The natives have no idea how much they’re being used right now.

Good, teach those scum that we wont tolerate them being thieves.

>independent.ie/irish-news/farmer-shot-intruder-as-he-limped-away-after-beating-26349708.html
leafposters are implying farm attacks are a normal thing, still seems pretty shit

Thnx for being the leaf with sound logic

The family is literally crying for justice. If there were no hangfire, wonder what they think would be appropriate justice for their trayvon's home invading.

we'll save you, leafs

>you have to scroll through more than half a page of sobbing and racism claims befor you get to the actual case
absolut state of msm
just tell me the fucking facts

He was taking his reparations.

I live 2 hours from a major population center, if someone where to attempt to harm my self or my loved ones I would be the only thing defending them. Best bit though is all my neighbors (within 10 km) are of the same mindset. No one would be dumb enough to try and rob or harm any of us. Last time someone did they ended up missing a knee.

Pic related is both to most rage inducing and least surprising part of this whole story.

They was KANGZ before whitey got here.

CBC is absolute propaganda

>tfw live in Halifax

>he dindu nuffin

>meant to aim at a guy who had a gun, was drunk, a stranger, stealing your property, and could possibly kill you
>not allowed brehs
please consider fucking off to europe. it was not intentional so that he wouldnt go to jail. he shouldnt go claiming it was but our laws are retarded

If the story was him shooting with intent against someone brandishing a weapon you would have a point. You can't start shooting thiefs though and you should only use a gun as intended. Pointing a gun at someone with no intent to fire is a crime and if someone dies during a crime you are committing you are guilty of manslaughter at the least.