"Headed for the asteroid belt"?

***"Missed five planets and Pluto"

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/39607-spacex-falcon-heavy-first-test-flight-launch.html
spaceflightnow.com/2018/01/28/spacex-schedules-feb-6-target-date-for-falcon-heavy-test-launch/
livescience.com/61684-spacex-falcon-heavy-not-beyond-mars.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That guy is a snake oil salesman, and a good one.

>White billionaire turns meme car into space junk
>Black kids in Africa still starving
Yippee!!! You did it redddit!!!

The car was never actually supposed to go to mars and they aren't allowed to crash land it on the planet because of contamination, the plan was always to burn as long as they can just to prove how far the payload could be sent.

> not sending his solar powered car directly into the sun

>the payload that was never meant to hit a specific target during this engine test MISSED LOL MUSK BTFO

>Black kids in Africa still starving

Ohhh noooo. That sucks.

>LOL MUSK BTFO
yes, all he proved is that he can send aimless trash into space

did you even watch the falcon heavy launch?

actions speak louder than words

Shouldnt shit out thirty fuckin niglets if you can't feed them.

BZZZT wrong. Was supposed to settle into stable Mars orbit. Equivalent of a multi billion dollar airball.

*shoots shit randomly into space*

nothin personal, kiddos

It's supposed to reach mars orbit and enter heliocentric orbit

Its going to be orbiting the sun at a similar distance to the asteroid belt (bwtween mars and jupiter). wtf is wrong with that?

the payload was probably the lowest mission priority of this test, why do you think he used a fucking car lmao

>space.com/39607-spacex-falcon-heavy-first-test-flight-launch.html
>That maneuver will send the Roadster into orbit around the sun and, in turn, eventually carry the car and Starman about 248 million miles (400 million kilometers) from Earth.
>"It will essentially be an Earth-Mars cycler," Musk said, adding that the orbit should bring the Roadster near Mars. There is an "extremely tiny" chance the car could hit the Red Planet, he added.

>spaceflightnow.com/2018/01/28/spacex-schedules-feb-6-target-date-for-falcon-heavy-test-launch/
>The cherry red sports car will head into heliocentric orbit around the sun on a trajectory that takes it as far away as the orbit of Mars. But the restrictions of interplanetary travel, which require precise alignments between the planets, will keep the Roadster well away from the red planet.

Survival of the fittest.

this post gave me cancer holy fuck.

Yeah he has only reduced the cost of going to space by like 80%. What a joke...

The Falcon Heavy is more powerful than any rocket ever launched by the Russians and mostly re-usable. That is quite a milestone.

booo hooo another poo skin dead. Cry me a river. Its an objective fact that the world would be better off if Africa sunk into the indian/atlantic ocean and the aid money was spent on space explorati0n

It was never supposed to enter Mars orbit you dumb fuck. It was supposed to swing past Mars, not enter Mars orbit.

Charity does nothing but hurt African countries in the long run.

isin't Energia more powerful?

Woooooah. White oppression is so sickening. It's the white man's responsibility to perpetually feed 7 billion people while suiciding their people and culture at the same time because they're so evil.

"What actually happened is that the rocket overshot its intended orbit"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT BTFO BY HIS OWN NERD CULT

"What actually happened is that the rocket overshot its intended orbit"

K Y S

>isin't Energia more powerful?
yes, this guy has no idea what he's talking about

I don't see how this btfos me at all. And I'm not a soyboy spacex fanboy either.

NEVER LAUNCHED

That article was written by someone who assumed the target was a mars orbit, but the destination was a heliocentric orbit 250 million miles from earth which is where the asteroid belt is you fucking drooling retard

Energia has been launched before hasn't it?

>bringing America back from the brink of insanity
Your meme demonstrates that he hasn't brought America back from the brink of insanity. If he had then he would not be hated with a passion.

Let them starve. If they didn't want to starve they should have created more functional societies.

YES! which means they were off by 1.85 ASTRONOMICAL UNITS LMFAO

if africans are too dumb to survive, then they deserve to die as nature intended. They cant even dig a fucking well for water, and when westerners do it for them, it turns to shit after a year because they can't maintain it. At some point you gotta pull the plug.

Oh, you're acting retarded on purpose, I don't know why I didn't see that before.

>they aren't allowed to crash land it on the planet because of contamination
Please don't tell me there is a government regulation against causing damage to other planets

Sup Forums is satire. Lurk moar

did you put a fucking car in space? i didnt think so now stfu.

>saves the economy
It didn't need saving. It was already doing well under Obama.
>Defeats ISIS
He didn't do jack shit. It's all Russia and Iran.
>Bring America back from the brink of insanity
Because Americans look really sane right now.

seeing those two boosters touch down side by side was some sci-fi shit.

I'm far too autistic to not respond to space threads, I will always take this bait.

The third one ate shit tho. What now, Spacefag?

only once. during the failed polyus launch. energia did perform perfectly however.

Now I understand why their are so many cults in the U.S.

KYS 14 year old

>It didn't need saving. It was already doing well under Obama.
Oh no not you...

>Oh no not you...
Let me guess, you're one of those faggots who call trump "Emperor Trump" and believe the US was in the same state as Afghanistan when Trump took over. Well no, the US economy was booming under Obama, and continued to boom under Trump. You should really stop sucking his dick and think for yourself instead of letting the other fags on Sup Forums bullying you into ignorance. The fact is, The economy under Obama wasn't going down, so yes, it was already doing well under obama and was getting better each day, whether you can accept it or you'll chose to let this hurt your feewings is up to you.

SOON

>push ups on a vertical wall
dem bogs doe

>Headed for the asteroid belt
>Missed five planets and Pluto
Wouldn't that be the Oort cloud?

It would be. Shocking as this may sound, a full mission brief with all contingent trajectories was not conducted before this Sup Forums shitpost.

Good. Glad I saged. Figured I wasn't adding to an intelligent conversation.

As we all know, that's what Sup Forums is for, intelligent conversation.