Sven here. As a Swedish refugee, where would I find asylum with the least amount of hassle?

Sven here. As a Swedish refugee, where would I find asylum with the least amount of hassle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsborg,_Kansas
youtube.com/watch?v=J0nXo-ir5VM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1vwTPYa2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics#Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll swap with you, want to wife up a Nordic qt anyway.

Define "Swedish refugee".
If you mean a Mudslime rapist, then Egypt.
if you mean A Swede, then the Ikea in Renton, Washington would be your best bet. Just serve up the Swedish meatballs.

Ethiopia

I'll swap for you, either I get to experience the sweet nectar of American freedoms or I might as well die.

The EU gives you freedom of movement. So go to Poland or something.

>sweet nectar of American freedoms

US was first on my mind for some reason. (Yes, original Sven. Not Muhammad newSven) You guys have pretty strict laws around that tho. MINNESOTA!

The northern part of your country is actually emptier than you think it is. plus there's Norway, but they don't want you after what they've watched your country do.

These threads are cancer, this coward poorfag isn't going anywhere

They don't just let anyone wonder in and out willy nilly. Poland has one of the greatest immigration policies in the world tho. Them and Hungary don't give two shits about PC or rep. Love em.

>this one time this one thing happened
not an argument

Fight for your country you cuck! Refugees are cowards or women and children. No one wants Swedish cowards.

Swedes should be barred from leaving their country. You stood by and watched and now you need to suffer the consequences of your own inaction.

>move to Northern Sweden
>still can't defend yourself
>still can't homeschool your children(goverment will literally physically remove your children if you try)
>artic climate
>refugee centers in every town still
There is no hiding in Sweden. Sweden is done, 100%. Don't let larpers like The Golden One tell you otherwise.

Not here.
Try Germany.

>You stood by and watched
As opposed to what? Acquiring a shit ton of illegal weapons and try to overthrow the government? Kill the majority of the population here? What? When you're a minority, there is fuck all you can do in reality, besides spreading the word and making your voice heard loud enough to gather a few others on your side.

Snap out of it dipshit.

>Lives in Southern Sweden
>Thinks he's a Swede
How about you go back to school yourself before trying to homeschool someone.

I live in Sundsvall but by Northern Sweden I bet I meant like Lapland or some shit

pls Eesti, I need out of this hell

The only Sven that has my heart is named Jesse

Yes they do, and if you were an actual Swede you'd know that. Post something in Swedish, yank.

muh freedoms are a meme especially in today's US. You can't afford to experience freedom because everything is private or too expensive to take part in. Cameras and idiots with cameras everywhere so you can't say or get away with anything more than in Sweden because they'll post it online and you're eternally fucked.

Too late user, I've got my bags packed already, meet me at arrivals tomorrow.

Du är en idiot. Räcker? Nej? Du är en massiv bög dessutom.

>vast empty lands
>freedom of speech, 2nd amendment, low taxes
stop being a fag and go buy some land and live the comfy life.

One does not win the country jackpot and then not take advantage of it.

No you cuck.
You start satire magazine and gas every last piece of propaganda.
Oh, I forgot.
Germanic faggots can not into humor.

Just kamikaze.
Rent a jeep and kamikaze.
The problem in sweden is that your cuck traitors fear mudslime terror. There needs to be change in their thinking.
And yes, the only motivator for your cuck traitors is fear. Make them afraid.

Does pic related arouse you?

Do not come here.
Make a stand.
Pussies like you ar the root of this problem.

Dont call it a grave its the future you chose

I mean, why not start by gently massaging the politicians responsible? Your police is so cucked that the guy who killed Olof Palme was walking free and flipping off the whole fucking country until he died lul

or you both remain there.. join Nordic Resistance or NF and await the inevitable European chimpout. I'm from Eastern Europe and moving back soon to start a political run. Calm down, everything will be fine

>you fear mudslime terror
Who the fuck doesn't?! Good plan,pal! God... no wonder Estonia is always so irrelevant in all situations; Useless through and through.

it's like a mini sweden around the twin cities, duluth is good though
t. around the twin cities

>Who the fuck doesn't?!
Um ..
Buddhists?

>The problem in sweden is that your cuck traitors fear mudslime terror.
It's the opposite. The problem is that Swedes do NOT fear muslim terrorism.

stfu poorfag

only cowards aren't refugees

That's not a problem Mr Jewstein

I wasn't born here but I'm a citizen. I don't feel "American" because I don't believe in it's ever changing principles, one year it's white men of good character, the next it's mulatto jew trannies are the real Americans. I'm not going to run away and seclude myself while my people have expectations of their people abroad.

HÄHÄHÄHÄHÄÄÄHÄÄHÄÄÄÄHÄHÄHHÄ
HAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAAAAHAHHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHHAHHHAHAHA
AAAHHAHHHHAHHHA
AAAH

Even Swedish police and military fear them.
Worms. all of them over the sea.

You do realize that the reason why Poland and the rest do not import millions of Muslims is because they fear islamic terrorism and the changing of their societies right?

Sweden do not fear Islamic terrorism or the changing of Swedish society.

You two are such brainlets.
>Even Swedish police and military fear them.
Never heard that.

Come to USA

This guy will for sure pick up arms and fight when the Mahmuds come, for sure! Won't be shitposting on here... nah, he'll be out there fighting.

America is in the best spot it can be in. America is the future homeland of the white race.
>decent white fertility rates
>vast lands
>good laws
>states that won't go blue in a thousand years
>the entire 50% of the political spectrum is slowly tipping towards become an authentically pro-white party

The future is America, America is doing much better than the entire rest of the west.

Prove me wrong.

Seconded. USA next destination.

No, the reason Poland isn't getting any Muslims is because it's a Jewish safe haven.

Come home white man
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsborg,_Kansas

>prove me wrong
here
>(((judeo-Christians)))
these retards would take in all the non whites from abroad and think mumbling the Lord's prayer while waving a mini flag makes them "real Americans" but anyone advocating for what America was based on for 250 years is unAmerican, a majority white Nation free of outside (((influence))).

you don't understand the laws here, it's illegal to self segregate in white states. The Government inserts non white immigrants into white communities in every state. Once a state turns to shit, the residents go to parasite off still functional communities in "white" states.

I don't know enough white Americans to claim to understand their general mood and willingness to group as one. I live in a very non white city and although I don't have issues with the people, you can't start a family here.

For real. I identify with American culture more than anything really. 90% of what I watch, listen to, stems from the US. The remaining 10% is hearing the downfall of out system and midsommar.

Wouldn't be much of getting used too I think. Feel right at home.

come home white man. Swedes will be welcome in the USA as long as you don't cuck and vote for leftist policies

>(((American))) culture

Your own country. Youre better off killing yourself. We tolerate you at best.

Oh come on. You MooseLooseAroondTheHoose loves us. Stop playing hard.

Have faith. Border wall is coming, republican party which has ~50% support is turning into a populist party. New England is pure, come home white man.

Anyway

A 50% white America is better than a 75% white western European country where you can't defend yourself and you'll be arrested for hate speech.
it'll be great

w-where at least we know we're free

Far from it Hadji. Trudeau likes you because you come here and vote liberal. Canadians do not like refugees.

AMERICAN CULTURE
>youtube.com/watch?v=J0nXo-ir5VM

I heard they started with gay marriage so you can get a Greencard by simply being your faggy self

a bullet

WHAT IF! I brought some authentic köttbullar with me??

I've heard upper midwest of the US is our nordic area, might have luck there, but then again, you're not a shitskin, so probably couldn't get in. Sorry Sven, it's out of my hands. If you can get in and the flat midwest isn't to your liking, the Appalachians are similar to your pic-related in areas, and just as white as midwest. More scots heritage, but we don't mind true Svens.

Hope for reform of our immigration system then come on over

Yeah i'd gay marry an American for a greencard.

And i'll pay 5k and all the rent/food etc needed for us to be roomies for the 3 years needed before we can get a divorce.

Let this white man come home

ps no gay sex though

White male here. Diversity is good. You need to stay in your country and welcome more African refugees.

Should we give them oral favors?

>sweet nectar of American freedoms

>Refugees take over your country
>become a refugee yourself though white flight

Sounds good, when are you leaving?

The entire white world is in white flight, we need to consolidate. USA is the place.

How would you feel about Alaska?

yea, where? Shit hole africa like the "why dont we just take over a country" retard larpers want to do?
get ripped and go out and beat the shit out of someone that doesn't belong there.
get some viking bros and just do that shit every night. If ever swede did this there wouldnt be any issues like youre facing now.

Move to astoria, Queens, NY. Soil everything in your Viking path like a champion, then move to central Virginia and settle down with a nice Cville local. Hope you got the bank to achieve this...

Svalbard

>Fleeing

Just kill yourself if you're really that useless to your homeland.

why would you pick fucking astoria of all places?

looks comfy
>youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1vwTPYa2M
>get ripped and go out and beat the shit out of someone that doesn't belong there.
That will bruise up a random nigger and put me in jail.

Stop with this larping LETS PHYSICALLY DEFEND OUR HOMELANDS. It will never happen.

U jelly bro?

nice try, but nothing is keeping me out of my birthplace, Europe. (US) It's not my country and Americans don't see me as their people because I don't worship their (((ideology))). That's the problem with this country, Civics determine your identity. Depending on the whims of politicians and media jews, you're either a model citizen or "unAmerican" because some jews labeled you that. Fuck that, blood and soil.

>ywn fight the shitskins in the Alaskan winter war

Usausausa

Gutless fucking wonders.
Sweden imports savages and exports cowards fuck off we're full

Kom hem ullbeklädda white man

Piss off. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Unless you really wanna shoot or rack money at a lower tax-rate may as well stay in Sweden. I've visited, and it's significantly nicer than the majority of Europe, and definitely anywhere in the USA.

Northeastern / Northwestern USA, stay out of the very large cities, and check the black population and heroin / meth crime rates of a town. Send your kids to private schooling and enjoy your freedoms.

Or if I want to be able to have children.

If you think there is any going back now you are delusional

>Stop with this larping It will never happen.
Not with that attitude. Niggers here regularly attack anyone they perceive as "out of place" in the hood.

Naw, it's not really so mate, when I was growing up America was like 80% white, now it's 60, and it's fucking shit. There were a few years in my life where I didn't even have fucking white friends. Sweden looks like what my home in America used to be and it made me fucking sad. You're tripping.

>muh guns
the pen and strings in the hands of a few jews is more effective than all the guns in the world.
In 50 years, this country went from 90% white to 60% while Americans kept retreating with all their guns.

You cna't have children in Sweden?

Inside your own asshole. Be a man and take back what is yours.

Don't run from your problems you fucking cuck

YES! And make sure to share your women with them. The future is beautiful.

Yeah and just like you do nothing about it no one else will on this planet.
Give me 60% America over 80% Sweden.
I'd rather be retreating with my guns than retreating with my spork.
No. I can only have children for the state.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics#Sweden

Of course he can, he's just a neet who stayed up all night (which I totally not did!).

But if you WANT to have a child in Sweden is another issue. If the prospect of having to send them off to public schools where they might have to suffer Muhammad and Achmeds grenade or rape attacks all day, then maybe no.

Not the US
I'll tell you that right now

How else would the Socdems make sure your children are indoctrinated correctly?

If they don't go to public school they'll be bullied and stupid, goy! Oy vey!

>Yeah and just like you do nothing about it no one else will on this planet.
be a leader, not a follower.
My countries wounds are too old to fix in this way. Yours are still fresh. You can send them back.

you know what apathy smells like, smells like boomers, smells like faggots. start working together, start running with the torch. get angry and take it back. your brothers are ready to fight, stand with them.

You can come here, but hurry before Lysglimt builds the wall.