What is the worst state in the union?

Ohio.

This.
Missouri or Arkansas might work too, if you really want to stretch.

California

Texas.

Florida

cali

Worst state: California
Worst city: Chicago

Texas. Seriously. Please don't move here. Nothing to see other than beaners and Muslims. :^)

California. End of discussion. Yes, CaliAnons, I know there are some wonderful redpilled areas, but taken as a whole, there is not a more cucked state. If you were Rhode Island we'd ignore you, but you're the single most influential state, and to be so cucked as such is completely unforgivable.

Slyanon, trying to keep us from flooding your state. Not wise though, more Sup Forumsacks would help to offset the beaner problem you really do have.

fpbp
missouri is freedom, even if it's freedom in a shitty place. AR i can't speak for.

Anyone who doesn't say California is a communist who loves open borders.

>Worst city: Chicago
Detroit is worse.

Fuck yourself Michigan faggot

New Mexico. A broke-ass state that's on the wrong side of every measure defining 1st world civilization. And getting worse every year.

California has incredible amounts of jobs though, especially in the tech sector. I have been thinking recently about moving to a more rural state like Idaho or Maine but I just don't know what I would do for work. I make over $150K here, not counting 401K, benefits, bonus or stocks.

Free State of Missouri

you are fucking nuts Ohio has good gun laws and no knife laws. we have good soil and jobs everywhere. you must be a nigger

Texas. Definitely Texas.

t. unfortunately a Texan

It’s obviously California

I'm not sure why you write an emoticon implying your post is tongue in cheek. Because it's 100% accurate

Hawaii

Oklafuckinhoma

holy fuck is that a goblin

New Jersey

1. California
2. Florida
3. ???

rare

Texas. Please stay out. Only despair here.

Ohio or Indiana. Nothing to do. Bad industries. Huge crime and drug problems.

Oh I remember this thread
>California

>Indiana
>Bad industries.
largest steel producer in the country
>Nothing to do.
forested, hunting and fishing paradise
>Huge crime and drug problems.
sure, up by chicago

indiana is one of the most free states in the country, you're an idiot

Comniefornia, without question.

Alaska. Just nuke us already

Illinois, easily

>has California quality liberals
>no real natural beauty
>massive debt
>high poverty level
>Chicongo
>Summers like India

This.

California is comparatively grounded/pragmatic compared to the likes of either Illinois or Rhode Island.

Maryland is also quite 'meh'.