twitter.com/Trad_Post9002/status/962101868775305217
thefederalist.com/2018/02/05/trump-isnt-conservative-thats-good-thing/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/792054354991800320
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/787444478512603136
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/404756133040381952
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/529336973597896705
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/553273861454966785
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/674381255933300736
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255020/how-cia-director-john-brennan-targeted-james-comey
youtu.be/7rCQ79JGrUQ
youtu.be/fktwPGCR7Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO!

DILBERT NO!

Awooooo

McWoo!

Check out this Chinese guy

twitter.com/Trad_Post9002/status/962101868775305217

So we will see North and South Korea reunited soon?

Are we posting uniformed qts now?

Will you continue to McCain post when he finally dies?

>tfw Pence will never give you this look over a bottle of grainbelt beer in the garage after tooling around with the Mach 1 and discussing how he thinks you're "good enough" for his daughter

Do all Jews get Mossad-assigned IDF gfs??

a couple days old now, but have you guys read this? I'm a pleb who doesnt know how to take a full screen cap, sorry
thefederalist.com/2018/02/05/trump-isnt-conservative-thats-good-thing/

>Instead of “conservative,” the president would be more accurately described as a radical “anti-progressive.” The difference? Conservatives are willing to attack progressives — to a point — but never to the detriment of the institutions they cherish and respect. Playing by these rules, conservatives are doomed to fail as progressives, who do not share the same respect for institutions, capture and dominate every American institution with the full intention of using and abusing them.

>But, like the progressives, Trump doesn’t play by these ridiculous rules designed to keep conservatives stuck in a perpetual state of losing — a made-for-CNN version of the undefeated Harlem Globetrotters versus the winless Washington Generals. Trump instead seeks to fight and delegitimize any institution the Left has captured, and rebuild it from the ground up.

Yes. Under a North Korean flag.

You have started lifting haven't you, /ptg/?

Who else wants Steele and all the traitors executed on live television?

hmmm wonder what’s in this new NYT op-ed about Woody Alle...

No. Just look at Chuck Schumer's wife and he is a very powerful jew.
The average jew will get even worse.

Its been a while since we executed a bong who fucked with us. Nice.

What did they mean by this?

...oh

I agree, by firing squad.

AYO WHITE BOI
CHECK DIS SHIET OUT
WE WUZ FIGHTAS AN SHIET

W-well at least its the most smug look of 2018 so far....

WOODY AND POLANSKI DID NOTHING WRONG!

i started lifting my feels, however they are much too heavy

Sadly no, if you ever think about moving, do so after you're too old for IDF. It's a fucking scam, you literally get paid $200 a month and no state-issued waifu. Yeah they pay for bachelor's or master's degree but if you're poor it sucks.

Only once is still one time too many. Into the oven he goes.

>Oh, see goys, it's not only the jews that are preying on women! Goyim do it too!

Maybe she’s got secret jew sexual techniques, like rubbing refridgerated sheckles on his bare nipples while reading out stock market values from a tv, so he had to marry her?

>deficit spending
>increased national debt
>$500M to Planned Parenthood over the next 2 years
>more money for Jew wars in the Middle East
>no wall
>no border security

Whoa...so this is the power...of the GOP

This cant be real. The fight is in CGI. The only acting scene is him staring at a light.
>we wuz actors

Yeah I have, but being an chink means that I'll will never be able to lift that much

Displays of patriotism are for brown and yellow countries only!

Ummmm are you kiddos gonna abandon this ptg crap once he goes down to Mueller?

Why do women get away with the bugman smile?

>Jamal may have robbed a bank once, but Trevon has conducted 267 bank robberies, therefore Jamal is innocent

>Bret Stephens
>Never-Trumper who is enraged at how boorish and profane the presidency has become under Trump
>but hey, let's give Woody Allen the "moral-equivalency" exception

I can't believe I used to think this guy was decent back in his pre-2016 WSJ editorials.

So this...this is the power of the PS2...

A Yo dat pretty dope tho.

How does this make you feel, /ptg/? She would literally rather date a wife beater over you

>only once

>Ummmm
tits or get the fuck out

We lay down in front of tanks.

qts asseble

I dont really want to think about that user but i guess i will have to give him a good send off

Jew York times shill get updated

we've known about him for years

Citing U.S. and U.K. intelligence sources, Harding wrote, “GCHQ played an early, prominent role in kickstarting the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation, which began in late July 2016.” According to one account, reported Harding, “GCHQ’s then-head, Robert Hannigan, passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan. The matter was deemed so sensitive it was handled at ‘director level.’ After an initially slow start, Brennan used GCHQ information and intelligence from other partners to launch a major inter-agency investigation.”
Brennan has himself previously taken credit for initiating the inquiry. While on Meet the Press, Brennan suggested that the British sent their intelligence on to the FBI, in his May testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, he indicated it came from him directly.
“I was aware,” Brennan said in May, “of intelligence and information about contacts between Russian officials and U.S. persons that raised concerns in my mind about whether or not those individuals were cooperating with the Russians, either in a witting or unwitting fashion, and it served as the basis for the FBI investigation to determine whether such collusion—cooperation occurred.”

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DATS FUKKIN LIT

Real Awoo Hours begins now!

>third world countries

I THINK YA MEAN SHITHOLE COUNTRIES YOU DAMN MACKEREL EATER.

My cock is so goddamn hard thinking about that.

quit voting for Flake, McCain, Corker, et al

where do you think you are user

So Judge Napolitano was right and ppl should apologize to him.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/792054354991800320
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/787444478512603136
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/404756133040381952
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/529336973597896705
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/553273861454966785
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/674381255933300736

noooo, i'm not a filthy kike lover at all! FAKE NEWS!!!!!

>tfw afterwards he doesn't bend you over the hood of his car, pound your boipussy till you cum, then pulls up his tight Levis, walks towards the door, and before leaving, turns around with a sly look and says, "Welcome to the family".

Gettin real tired of these kikes lads

>current year
>still can't make realistic cgi movement even with disney budget

“I was aware,” Brennan said in May, “of intelligence and information about contacts between Russian officials and U.S. persons that raised concerns in my mind about whether or not those individuals were cooperating with the Russians, either in a witting or unwitting fashion, and it served as the basis for the FBI investigation to determine whether such collusion—cooperation occurred.”
Brennan continued: “I wanted to make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was shared with the bureau [FBI] so that they could take it. It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.”
In other words, the FBI investigation didn’t start when the Australians, according to the Times—or the Brits, according to Brennan’s most recent version of the story—contacted the FBI after the Papadopoulos-Downer meeting. No, it started when the director of the CIA decided to start an investigation, when Brennanpassed on information and intelligence to the FBI, and signaled that the bureau better act on it.
The former CIA director has some questions to answer, then. What precisely was his role in initiating the FBI probe into the Trump team’s possible ties to Russia? Will he disclose where the intelligence actually came from? Was it volunteered by one of America’s closest allies, or did U.S. officials request to search allies’ databases for the communications of American citizens? If so, under what authority were American allies being used to help an American intelligence agency spy on a domestic political campaign?tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255020/how-cia-director-john-brennan-targeted-james-comey

youtu.be/7rCQ79JGrUQ

You guys realize that no matter what happens..

>nobody is getting arrested
>nobody is going to jail
>the same nothing burger bullshit will keep going down
>we will keep wasting millions on this bullshit
>nobody will care about anything unless its something about Trump doing something bad.

That's a lot of points moving about in a week! Talk about high-volatility.

You'll never lift those feels with that attitude, user. Dumbells are cheap. There are lots of decent workouts to follow on Youtube. No excuses.

You can find a nice chinkette. Maybe go back to the old country and have your pick of the old country girls? Then stay there and contribute to lifting the people up? They'll appreciate you, I think

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Checked

Thats fucking right Goy!

Also, in addition to the texts showing Obama wanted to know what FBI was doing, the fact that CIA is involved basically ensures the whitehouse knew. No way two depts working on something like this without WH oversight

Hello frens!
I hope everyone is well tonight. Pour your favorite drink how ever you like it and enjoy your Friday evening. For those that have to work tomorrow relax and enjoy as well.
MAGA friends!

kek

>If voting changed anything, they wouldn't let us do it. - Mark Twain

Just accept the fact that our government is corrupt to the bone and Trump can't fix it. We're doomed.

>Niggers finally get their own movie
>It looks like a fucking PS2 game
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I watched Blade II the other day
its from 2002
their fights are way better than this shit.

It's been a wild ride. I'm afraid to look at my portfolio.

Read the article I linked to in my follow up post
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255020/how-cia-director-john-brennan-targeted-james-comey

Can't stand any types of asian women. Maybe it's something to do with the fact that the first women I've slept with was a fiery redhead with big ol tiddies and great thighs.

Like a psychic imprint or something. I literally can't even get hard for an asian

don't

>tfw cant talk politics without sperging out

Youre a nice person fren. Great quads too!

are you white?

Either you guys are all 12 year olds or severely mentally retarded. You've created a cult of personality surrounding this 71 year old reality TV clown, retarded boomer, narcissist and all round con man.

He's not gonna do shit, enjoy your noose in 4 years time when your life is just as shitty as it was before.

have the British government officially apologized to Trump for this? I know they try and ban him every other week, but Theresa May needs to seriously grovel for forgiveness and maybe suck Trump's dick while she's down there. I'm sure Trump is secretly furious and everyone knows he holds grudges.

Is this movie a joke?

NNTNN, LOVE US!!!

thank you for this warm and fuzzy late night post!

>British
>traitor to U.S.

La Luz Extiguiado right here

Waaaow was the budget this low?

Hello, I accidentally six cups of coffee so I don't know what to do with it all.

>he doesn't know

youtu.be/fktwPGCR7Yw
tristan and isolde is god tier

It was a complete hit job

>Either you guys are all 12 year olds or severely mentally retarded. You've created a cult of personality surrounding this 71 year old reality TV clown, retarded boomer, narcissist and all round con man.
And you are here with us. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

whoa i don't know that feel man

>that viewcount

Youtube definitely removing views from this

Aw :3