Anyone ever notice that americans on this board are constantly worrying about europe but no europeans are ever worried...

Anyone ever notice that americans on this board are constantly worrying about europe but no europeans are ever worried about americans?

stop posting that meme, it's not funny.

> be me
> eurofag
> calls American a mutt
> doesn’t realize there are millions of Muslims and niggers in cities

we have literally nothing to worry about though lol

And yet here you are: doing just that, and hiding behind that faggy flag while doing it.

I’m worried about Europeans because Sven and Hans can’t own firearms and their governments are constantly importing destructive aliens.

Europeans aren’t worried about Americans because we have plenty of firearms, disgruntled combat veterans familiar with guerilla/assyemtrical warfare, and a government that has repeatedly demonstrated (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan) it is unwilling to do what it is required to defeat a foreign insurgency, never mind one taking place on its own soil.

europe has a lot more to be worried about desu

You must be new here

is this bait? europeans on Sup Forums are obsessed with america

American has been always a cancer to the world
>Ask helps for independance war
>Spaniards: Yeah why not they look opressed and that
>50 years later funding revolutions in every spanish colony
>100 years later stoling last spanish colonies they had
And thats what you did with people that give your hands to you
Hope you die under hordes of abominations and you never find a place to stay in the world

spotted the mutts
fuck off retard. they won't admit it in such a gay way as to say "worry", but as an oldfag fellow 4channer i can say beyond a shadow of doubt they meddled in our election via memes more than russian hacker bots could have dreamed.

>Spaniards: Yeah why not they look opressed and that

They used it as an opportunity to sabotage England. The Spaniards got what they deserved.

>Implying that Spain helped America in its civil war for anything other than as part of its anti-UK geopolitical strategy

Stay sour, shithole Spain

I talk shit about Americans on Reddit because I assume Americans here are already pretty thick skinned and introspective/honest

Fatherland ties.
What ties would Euros have to America?

It’s a bit funny

It's a mutt, spam it like crazy.

Yeah and we didn't worry about ourselves either until we saw what was happening to you. You were supposed to be the white people's base of operations and you caved in like pussies.

>meme flag

Hello, Rameriez

We are the Nightmare of Europa Mother Fucker!!!

BOO

>American has been always a cancer to the world

We be stoling all your colonies
>catalonia flag

Europe is still homeland to Americans. Europeans wouldn't understand. This is still conquered territory really.

Isn't Europe a caliphate now?

Conan the Cuck.

Yeah, I am worried because we have the same people attempting to destroy us both but they fucked up and left us with guns before people figured ou their plans. We have the means with which to protect ourselves legally while they're turning mosques in Europe into armories to arm the brown hordes when the time comes while the law abiding white people are unarmed. Europe falling and America and Australia being the only two nations with significant white populations would fuck everything up.