Shingeki no Kyojin

Captain, you are too close

I'm curious if there's any fanart of what Gabi's armoured titan would look like

Wait,what the fuck?When was that information delivered?

Reminder To Tell Pedofag to fuck off

It wouldn't have tits, right?

Xth for Based Captain Rico

If Historia had left the walls with Ymir what would've been the next step in Rod's master plan?
August interview: "At first, during Pieck’s debut scene, I had drawn her as a middle-aged man. But as I continued to work on the manuscript, she suddenly became female."

Armin a cute.

Endgame

> But as I continued to work on the manuscript, she suddenly became female."
Thank fuck

Best Girl

Post Warriors. How would have things changed if Ymir never ate Marcel?

>Marley's strongest warrior
>Paradis strongest soldier
>Both mcs who share a common almost unachievable goal
Bravo

Reiner would've been Armin's new best friend.

>'' she suddenly became female''
''suddenly''

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Armong
D R O P P E D
As long as Hajime doesn't kill her.

He seemed competent in the combat we saw, but I think things would have went very different. Had it been Marcel and Annie trying to obtain Eren during the female titan arc, they would have succeeded.

AM will be endgame.

Pieck is taller than that.

This just goes to show that there's little to nothing regarding to Pieck, relationship wise and more. She's gonna die soon.

Why are you guys supporting the Eldians?
Are you not humans?
Support your fucking race

They wouldn't have stopped at wall Maria, Rose would have been breached on the same day and their mission would actually have succeeded.

Eat Eren himself like he tried to do for his last resort. He only wanted Historia in the first place because he preferred not to be the one Willjacked.

i see theyre starting early with season 3 fujobait

Eldians are human, also they produce quality waifus like Pieck and Annie, this enough reason to protect their gene pool.

Best bros.

The redhead's supposed to be Porco, right?
>tfw Isayama's normal humans somehow look worse than titans

Could you perhaps tell me why the Warriors did stop at the first wall? It would be interesting if the next chapter explained what happened.

What if AM a didan, huh?

I wonder How Pieck would have interact with the 104th Cadets member has she went to Paradis?

Eldians are more than human

The king didn't appear so they decided to infiltrate the MP instead.

This.

Paradis just wants to be left the fuck alone

The weird but cool onee-san of the 104th who liked to make jokes at innapropriate times

this is official art

>You will see Eren, Zeke, their wife's and kid's have a Yeager Family BBQ.

What happened to Jean?

"DAD WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO INVENT ICE CREAM" i thought of attack on titan abridged

Yes.

Why do you think so?

So they attacked with the intent of drawing him out, but because Grisha had killed Frieda and in turn been eaten by Eren, they couldn't carry out their mission? So, in actuality, Grisha ruined the plan for Marley and made things worse for Paradis?

>their wifes

except levi would never be consent to being in a room where zeke remains alive

Zeke still looks too much like Colt for my liking.

Dubs decides Pieck's last name

Like north korea?

>So, in actuality, Grisha ruined the plan for Marley
Yeah
>and made things worse for Paradis?
what. No. The king wouldn't fight anyways.

Why does Zeke look like an old man? Isn't he the same age as ARB?

Why does Pieck and Annie look like absolute jews?

Older. He was definitely a teen while the others were kids.

RYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. They try again at Trost but stop when Eren is revealed to be a titan. Reiner and Bert decide to join the SL and keep watch on Eren while Annie sticks to the original plan of getting close to the king.

Why does pieck look like Mina?

All mainland eldians look like jews. I'm not even joking, go look at Warsaw ghetto pictures, the resemblance is deliberate.

And BRA would all have gone into the police and the interior, but that was when a rogue titan appeared and turned into a boy and Pixis started talking about secret weapon projects and Erwin was talking about the basement, so they had to check that out.

Mina and Pieck look like a before and after picture for some kind of "drugs not even once" awareness poster

NK isn't leaving everyone alone, they keep threatening others and shit.

I got the impression Freida was about to do something. But I could be wrong, obviously.

They just have a hooked nose is all.

Thank you.

You're right I shoulda just looked it up, but damn he still looks way too old for 25.

>Shingeki no Memes

oy vey

Damn, if that were the case, her reveal as a Titan would be very hard to accept.

I guess stress got to him? And to be honest, I think Reiner looks older than 21.

Why doesn't Isayama base the eldians on the japanese pow(civilian and military) captured by the soviets and chinese

oh yeah,because he's a fucking nationalistic pig.

>I got the impression Freida was about to do something. But I could be wrong, obviously.
She most likely refused to help Grisha but we don't know exactly what she said until we get the full flashback. Isayama is keeping it a secret for some reason.

So if Eldians are an allegory for jews. does that mean Marleyans are actually the good guys?

Pieck and Mina are part of the same family tree.

summonin r34

Isn't it strongly implied that the holder of the king has access to memories that make them behave differently? What if the king shares a part of their psyche? A shared consciousness or something like that. How else could he know if they go to war?

>liberio and paradis are in the african continent
>0 black people inside and outside paradis
>a fucking asian manages to be in paradis
>is a very relevant character

Is there a necessity to pander to japanese audience?

Cute bum.

Yeah seeing that it's by a jap.

To be fair, Isayama clearly hadn't conceived of Marley back then. The real world equivalent location of the walls may not have been set in stone either.

Who's worse: Pedofag or Armongwhales?

Nobody wants niggers anywhere in real life, why the fuck would anyone put one in a story willingly?

There is only one pedofag and he has to sleep, so I would say he isn't as bad.

Fuck off and stop trying to shit up the thread to stroke your hate boner

Latin American fags.

Did people notice that Liberio has a wall and the eldians live outside the wall and there's a train that possible leads some of them to death camps?

>a bunch of autistic landwhales or a kiddy diddler
As obnoxious as the first one is, I'm gonna have to go with the kiddy diddler. Shit's even more disgusting than liking the coconut.

hahahaha
what's wrong with them

I would guess that the train leads to other citites. And when Marley want to do away with Eldians they turn them into mindless titans and dump then on Paradis

I actually didn't see the wall. The death camp thing is fucking stupid though, we know what they do to Eldians they want dead. Kill them or turn them into titans.

I think it's because he's on his last year of being a titan.

Kruger was greying too.

I'm on the marley side.
However,they must introduced a hot marley waifu or I will be mad

>middle aged man becomes female

hell yes.

Attentionwhores like you.

They live inside the wall you retard.

That show was very good. I liked the ending. A second season would be good.

No they don't you mongrel

They all look horrible, the waifu gene is in the Eldian bloodline.

They literally do. Faye and Grisha went out to see the air ships.

Most kino taste, mein Asakari!

Those walls were small

the wall is a chain fence, ala' Ghetto Warsaw, you cunt.

Eldians are humans too.

So do we actually know for a fact that only eldians can become titans?