How many suits do you own, Sup Forums?

how many suits do you own, Sup Forums?

you must dress properly to represent our ideology and the white race, unlike the commie scum chasing dead degenerate subcultures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHx9uwCy3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You right wing gen zombies are boring now. Piss off.

Two, charcoal grey and tweed

None. suits are for screeching autists.

Suits are for do nothing niggers that are afraid of work. If you're going to be useless just transition into a suicide case.

I own ill fitted suits from china, do these count?

Khakis. Button up. Tiki torch.

That guy on the right has a narrow jaw and a weak jawline. He also has a bump on his nose and his ears stick out. He looks terrible for representing a movement. His eyes are also small

What are you talking about, anyone who works wears a suit

So Trump is an autist?

>your against whats popular therefor your just trying to be edgy
Piss off degenerate

>your against whats popular therefor your just trying to be edgy
Yes. Was this hard for your 85 IQ to grasp? Amazing how every single person like you is doing it all at the same time huh? Must have been your completely unique opinion, not some rabid horseshit you picked up off the internet like an infectious disease.

none, where i live you only wear suits for marriage, death, or court.

If i want to dress nice i wear long sleeve dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

90% of the time i wear cut off jean shorts, plaid button up shirt with sleeves rolled up, flips flops, and trucker hat.

The fucked up part is that is nicer than most folks dress from where i live.

The only person ive known to wear suits everyday was my grandfather and that was because he was the vice president of a college and realtors.

rednecks get the rope too

Yeah because anyone who disagrees with you is trying to be edgy. Enjoy being a sub 70 IQ subhuman.

Suits are gay.

Funny how this wasn't a trend before about this decade isn't it? But yes, you're very unique and special. You came up with the entire alt right identity all on your own
>as he posts with a fucking kekistani flag

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHx9uwCy3w

>actually believing that drivel in your picture

we are the counterculture, and you are the status quo . deal with it

go back to lookism

>it's only good if it's popular

Reminder that there is no counter culture because there is no culture to counter any more.

I don't own a suit and in genealogy dress a bit sloppy but I have no tattoos and have never had my ears pierced so I guess that's good enough. I would like the blue jeans billionaire look like maybe a sport coat over some denim

In general I meant to say yeah I posted this from my phone but it's not an iphone so I'm not a faggot

5 suits and 1 tuxedo. All tailored.

imagine being this guy

i have about 4 suits, 2 with vests

2 pairs of oxfords, 2 pairs of brogues

20 or so ties, oxford and french cuff business shirts.

>unlike the commie scum chasing dead degenerate subcultures
Marxism is by far less dead than fascism. You're out of your gourd.