Why didn't Spain and France become one Kingdom?

Why didn't Spain and France become one Kingdom?
>Both Majority Catholic
>Both Kicked out sandniggers
>Both love Cheese and Wine
>Both languages are Romance languages

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession
youtube.com/watch?v=3q_iqrvnC_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because French people aren't Iberians

burger, please stop trying to understand European politics, you are only embarrassing yourself.

A FUCKING LEAF

OK you fucking Mongoloid you're from Canada go live in your igloo

Thats not how it works, else we'd still own Ireland

Maybe if you didn't starve them to death

- Pyrenees
- Different languages
- Different royal lineages
- Different attitudes to oral sex
Basically all the important things are different.

because muuh monarch and incest wars

>- Different royal lineages
I fucking wish

you don't own Ireland because your country is full of weak cucks.

>'God be praised!' said the king, 'if you want a castle, or a town, or a tower or a city, or a stronghold or a fortress, it shall be at once granted to you. Half my kingdom, if you wish to take it, I give you, sir, freely and willingly; for I have always found you a man of great loyalty and it is because of you that I am called King of France.'
>Hearing him, William laughed aloud and addressed the king there as he stood before him: 'That is not the gift that we shall ask for. Rather I ask for the kingdom of Spain'

It's called the Habsburgs, they were ruining Europe for hundreds of years. See the War of Spanish Succession.

>Why didn't Spain and France become one Kingdom?

Cause spanish are ungratefull bastard in general.
> create the franks march aka catalunya and get rid of muzzies
> Help them reconquista
> Help them to get back their sovreignty
> alliance goes for fews decades
> modern days : hurrrr durrrr we hate french people.

different goth tribes

I heard the Andorrans were behind it all

how the fuck is this even a question?
do you know ANYTHING of history at ALL?
fuck.

It's not their fault hating the French just happens to be so fashionable.

muhh tribe fee fee different even though we literally exist because of white flag tribe

Bourbonniggers need to fuck off back to plebbit. Racemixing, New Orleans, Degenerate Liberal Republicanism are your fault. Protestantism wouldve been eradicated but for you faggots.

Basically this. The Iberian peninsula is like it's own subcontinent, ala Indian peninsula. Separated from the rest of central Europe by the Pyrenees.
Spain already barely holds up all the nations it has within itself. Not even Portugal became part of it. Let alone fucking France.

What said and another thing; it would disturb the balance of power in Europe and would lead to an European War. If you want to know more about it just google the War of Spanish Succession:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession

FRENCH ARE VERY COCKY, WHO WANTS TO GET ALONG WITH THEM?

muuh stormniggers are better than your stormniggers

R A R E

Because Spain is a shitty third world country that is falling apart. Nobody wants to unite with them until they do something about it.
>t. spanish immigrant

youtube.com/watch?v=3q_iqrvnC_4

>>t. spanish immigrant
that explains it

Lol

Why couldn't France contain Spain, though?

Remember that time when the Spanish trusted you for 5 seconds and you occupied their country, slaughtered their people and replaced their king with some weak-wristed garlic licking twat?

>- Different attitudes to oral sex
Tell me more user

Burger schools probably don't teach European history these days. Why would they? The younger ones are all spics.

rare

*Claims your throne*

Rare knows it

Charlamegnes army didn't continue on conquering Zaragoza after taking Barcelona because of basques.

Also because Asturias and later Castile and Leon conquered Spain back from mudslimes independently. And also because France and Spain became rival competitors for domination in Europe.

>>Both Majority Catholic

There is no cathlic in France since a long time.
France is full of degenerat now.

Checked, Louis XX restoring the monarchy confirmed

What nations does Spain hold?

catalans and basques for example

That's only two. Paraguay poster said "all".

Galicia
Basque Country
Catalonia
Andalusia
Castille

Galicians and asturians

All baswues and cataland are nativevspanish speakers.

They aren't chinese people held by spain.

>andalusia
Not a nation
>catalonia
>basques
Not a nation
Not a nation
>galicia
Not a nation

Americans in charge of defining what a nation is.Get yor shit together Manuel

Nigga please...

What is the treaty of Utrecht? Fucking retarded plebs.

I can say it too.
>Andalusia
Not a nation
>Catalonia
Not a nation
>Basques
Not a nation
>Galicia
Not a nation

Because even olde worlde people knew a European Union wouldn't work.

It was never approved by the parliament of france because it was contrary to the fundamental laws of the kingdom. Learn some history please.

French and spanish people (wrongly) belive they are superior than any other country in the world.
No way we can work together.

>Spain is falling apart due to internal cultural differences
>Goes to France for help
Lel

We managed to make a country out of the Indian subcontinent with all of its competing many languages and cultures.

ANGLO RECONQUISTA 2018

FIRST WE TAKE IBIZA

THEN WE TAKE MADRID

Spain is a British resort.

This desu. Northern French people think that southern french are niggers, it would be impossible to have a country with Andalusians for exemple.

We didn't force them to grow potatoes we just offered them a good price for them. How is blight our fault? The Irish are sub-human just like slavs.

Yeah, Bourbons are kings of Both France and Spain

>We managed to make a country
>WE
Last week I read Benjamin Franklin auntobiography.
Ben wouldn't agree with you.

imagine the bureaucracy

How could sub-humans create space ships, nukes, axioms of probability, periodic table, etc. Watch you tongue, geezer.

Needless to say that Russian aristocracy married the Royal Family in the past.

>YO INDIA DIDNT EXIST WITHOUT US WYPEEPOO
>THEY WOULD STILL BE KILLING EACH OTHER
>WE WUZ NATION BUILDERS AND SHIT
Get ready Miguel! You’re gonna get Anglo’d

>Northern French people think that southern french are niggers
Agree. My wife and I are born in Basque Country and I assure you andalusians can't help to build a country.
Also, when I travel to other countries because my job, when I say I'm from the north of Spain, work mates change attitudes. No more asking for flamenco, sangria and bullfights.

>majority catholic
france is atheist shit hole
The peninsula must be united

historically there were multiple attempts, but whenever one family got close enough, others would form a coaliiton to stop them, because controlling France and Spain would make you Hedgemon of Europe.

Examples,
>Bourbon
>Hapsburg
>Boneparte
>several others

>No one ITT has mentioned the "War of Spanish Succession"

To be fair, it's not a popular war. I don't remember which, but France or Spain tried to incorporate the other into it's kingdom to form a super state but this idea led to every kingdom and nation declaring war on France.

Because the Britfags specifically helped the Austfags cuck the French King from his rightful clay in both the Netherlands and Spain preventing a European superstate encompassing Italy, the Dutch, Spain and France.

>russians always retreat in winter and let their enemies starve
>british always have a navy strong enough to prevent channel crossings
>mainland europeans always fall for the same traps anyway

How embarrassing

Huge Poland and no Ukraine.

Spics are a kind of euro-redskin mutt, European history is kind of relevant to them.

small kingdoms throughout spain following the reconquista. never unified for 500+ yrs
andorra never joined, catalonia was last to join. basque was never recognised by castile.

Nations are a collection of people that also sometimes form a country, but do not require a country to be a Nation. Biggest example would be the Nation of Poles, which were part of many different countries. Its also part of the reason "civic nationalist" makes zero fucking sense, because its a non-sequitur.

I'd been Anglo’d long ago and I like the culture.

doesn't work like that. western europe is sacred ground, as soon as a country could become stronger or bigger the other countries would make alliance to prevent that country to expand. balance of power and shit.

expension through marriages and inheritance was mostly accepted for small countries. France and scotland would have merged their kingdoms but the french lad died before he married the bqueen of scotland, they were both teens and fond of each others. sad story senpai the eternal anglo probably poisoned him.

The spanish king a childess retard died and his empire was to be given to a french lad. the party crashers formed an alliance and went to war against us to put their guy on the spanish throne. we managed to put our french lad on the spanish throne but he had to give his non iberian peninsula possession to an austrian and the french king couldn't inherit the spanish kingdom as signed by the treaty.

Ukraine doesn't consider itself the Nation of Poles.

Corrida is cool though

Kek. Pic related is anglo conquering Ibiza.
Keep working on it chav.

If animals like to play then it's alright. Otherwise it's cruel and savage.

Spain would rekt you no problem

the king was a bourbon he had to be removed to prevent any future claim on france desu

Civic nationalist is literally what the US is because it's a nation formed of differing peoples who still somehow maintain the same traditions as though they were of the same blood

You dumb fag

>france is atheist shit hole
51.1% of the total population of France is Christian
ALSO Marseille is the second-largest city of France (pic related)

Flaggot

>Flaggot

noice

The Pyrenees

The other 50% is sunni

Marseille was a shithole even 2000 years ago. It was settled by greeks and Phoenicians. The "french" people there are not french.

better be a sunni muslim than a raini muslim like the brits are

The War of Spanish Succession and John Churchill's victory at the battle of Blenheim.

That was an awful joke

This is actually true.

fuck i hate germany. golden horde sounds like a nice friendly country, though.

I was there 2 years ago and Marseille could be paradise with the nice weather and all. I do not get how we let some people fuck the best places we have. We got the same in some neighborhoods in Madrid or Barcelona.
Sad.

>lets unite two entirely different cultures together because both like cheese & wine
La creatura...

so is my life

>fuck i hate germany.

Found the Jew.

I admire Germany.

germans are not white

The only thing weak here is your faggoty 1post bait