Why does Sup Forums shill for Christian morality and Christianity in general when it is a kike religion from the middle...

Why does Sup Forums shill for Christian morality and Christianity in general when it is a kike religion from the middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QmWlfaLONNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You care because why?

The influx of retarded tradcucks from the_donald

a very large majority of Sup Forums is still bluepilled. just because you post "14/88 - gas the kikes - race war now" does not mean you are redpilled - it means that you are a racial bigot. start a thread "Israel Vs. Palestine" and these same Sup Forumstards are the ones that suck zion cock dry to last drop. the kike-on-a-stick religion has been beat into our heads since we were children and it the most difficult belief to detatch from. i am not an atheist. i do believe that we are created beings. i just don't believe in talking snakes, seas that part in the middle, and demigods walking on water.

Fuck off sodomite.

Because they are retards that are still on bluepills.

Because they honestly believe Jesus will grant their wish if they pray hard enough.
What they fail to realize is that they are manifesting their own circumstances through witchcraft.
They're basically just jewish pagans.

Excellent answer

But it's right on so many things like sodomites and what Jews did to Jesus is a parable of the kike.

case in point

>1 post by this ID
>Divide and conquer
Faggot.

Pic related, kill the homos.

gib sauce
That's a girl right?
No boy has a waist that delicious, it is simply not possible.
Please tell me it's a girl

Fucked up part is, is I'm one of you homos. I'm just self aware that fetishes need to be out back into our fucking closets, they have no place in the outside world yet alone politics.
Most upholding of Christian values just has to do with upholding a general infrastructure to society which is really fucking important actually dipwad.

sauce

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you degenerates.

Agreed.

the only real options are atheism or Christianity
pagan/roman shit has no shot, it's about what is viable

looks like a girl. Not enough contrast to see titties, or traces of a beard.

Cause it's the truth, get right boy
youtu.be/QmWlfaLONNw

>i just don't believe in talking snakes
Reptilians are real, crazy as it may sound

This.

Jesus was the King of the Jews by the Grace of God himself, but because he didn't ride into Jerusalem on a warhorse with a wagon full of gold to bribe them with, they thought of him as less than nothing. Because he had the audacity to say go into a temple and drive out those misusing it, they hated him. Because he dared to say that they were no longer God's chosen people and that the only way to salvation lie in his words. they latched him up on a cross.

The Jews may have been God's chosen people, but when his Son came to them and offered salvation, they laughed at him and made an example out of him. They are not God's chosen people and deserve nothing less than the fires of hell.

Satanism/judaism is the kike religion from middle east, you walking american education reformation advertisement. The term "kike" came from jews using circles (kikels) while signing a form in order to not use crosses, so much they hated Jesus.
Revelation 2:9, rev 3:9
This, also sage. The only people butthurt by Christianity are the ones who aren't okay with its moral code because they're degenerates.