Month 1: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it...

Month 1: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month 2: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month 3: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month 4: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month 5: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month 6: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No . . .

Month 7 Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. he is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me, Mommy?
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4O6e9uNIlvg
pres-outlook.org/2018/01/new-study-millennials-genz-points-massive-religious-realignment-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Month 8: I am born again! But... but why am i black?

Sides= In fucking orbit, top bantz leaf

kek

I'm not pro-life, just pro-white-life

>dude what if a rock knew what a mommy was
that's literally your argument

Why was it thinking before the brain formed?

This makes me cringe. I went to a Christian school and I literally used this same exact propaganda poem or whatever to win a debate in 7th grade. In my defense i was 12 and retarded

Your timeline is all fucked up. I agree with the sentiment, user, but weak effort.

>Valuing human life
>propaganda
I feel sorry for leftists.

This rock is a Human Being

Save the rocks

a human = a rock
not the same

It's human life but it literally says the baby is in Jesus' arms so I don't see the problem

Lol not sure if serious or just borderline retarded

I agree.

Stupid undercover beaners
Fuck off and go raise a dawn potatoe you redneck faggot

fpbp leaf

Whatever you think of it, it's categorically propaganda

Mommy, I'm going to cost you a shit ton of money. But don't worry. Child tax credits, welfare and the like will help.

Must have been a shit school if you think that's a fucking poem m8

You stole that from this youtu.be/4O6e9uNIlvg

This, rocks aren't even sentient. A tadpole is a better comparison.

Haha I literally don't know what else to call it.

I came
10/10

Faggot tier posting

Are rocks prone to developing into full-fledged humans where you come from?

no zerg pasta yet?

Day 1
Overmind, I am only 8 feet long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your drones. Every time I hear them, I wave my claws and legs. The sound of the hatchery's heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Day 2
Overmind, today I learned how to slash my claws. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a Zerg. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Day 3
You know what Overmind, I'm a Zergling!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Day 4
Overmind, my scales are starting to grow. they are short and fine, but I will have a lot of them. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my blades, and stretch my claws and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Day 5
You intercepted a transmission from Tarsonis today. Overmind, they lied to you. They said that I'm not a Zergling. I am a Zergling, Overmind, your Zergling. I think and feel. Overmind, what's extermination?
Day 6
I can hear that marine again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The marine called it a gauss rifle. Overmind what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Overmind!! HELP me!! No . . .
Day 7
Overmind, I am okay. I still managed to hatch and my brothers and sisters rushed their base. Ke ke ke ke!

Yes, tadpoles make much more sense. When I was a kid I'd go down to the creek to catch tadpoles, which after 9 months would grown into a human infants....

Now that's what I like to see.

Where do you draw the line between okay and murder?

I didn’t come to Sup Forums to get sad, you dumb faggot.

>Month 1: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long
JFC user, at least do some fucking research before you post shit.
Google this shit faggot, 8” long doesn’t even come close to a 1-month term pregnancy; you’d be lucky if it were the size of a fucking kidney bean.
It’s hard to read the rest of this shit when you insist on categorically incorrect data.
FFS Frank, do better.

Irrelevant to what I posted

Terminating this is not considered a homicide, so all the forced-birth rights-grabbers have are emotional pleas and other fallacies.

Careful
I would put the baby shit away
Only faggots you’re going to sway arw the underages

propaganda implies misleading information. What information is misleading? The fact that an uninterrupted zygote will develop into a new person, and the fact that ending a life is ethically wrong?

Hey Kid, Hate to break it to ya but, it looks like someone is putting words in your mouth. Makin up all kinds of stuff.

>Christian school tier biology

Its misleading to imply that babies develop thought processes to think clearly like this stupid pro life story implies.

>MOMMY MAMA WHY MAMA IT HURTS MAMA :((( I CRI :(( SCARY DOCTOR MAMA :(( I AM WITH GOD NOW MAMA I LOVE YOU :))

so emotional

Abortion is nigger genocide. That is the only reason we support it.

It doesn't always mean the information is incorrect, just that it's being promoted with an agenda. Though the information in the OP is certainly incorrect.

People kill eachother daily, man. It's a ecosystem thing.

Yes Goy, abortion is totally moral and acceptable. It's OK to murder your child. It'd just be a burden, and there's already enough white people.

I thought it was a conspiracy against blacks, now it's a conspiracy against whites too?

The only white people getting abortions are leftists that would brainwash their babies to be leftists themselves.

abortion is never ok unles it's black

Lay off the drugs conspiracyfag

Children typically rebel against parental indoctrination, hence Generation Zyklon

You're a fucking idiot. Generation Z still supports abortion

So is it also propaganda to tell you smoking causes cancer?

Anyway, are you indifferent, for, or against abortion? Is it just the poem you have a problem with because it isn't factual statements and evidence?

*clears throat* i felt nothing, *coughs* creative tho

Naw, you're just a delusional faggot. Go to bed.

>a rock
t. retard
Liberals always use "le skiensy sience of sience logic" argument as a verification their policies, but anyone who has basic understanding of biology and how a species is determined, would know it is determined genetically, not by any other trait. Abortion is still murder - you murder a biologic being with 100% human DNA. Even if it is small and underdeveloped, it's still a human. Liberals are amoral godless murderers and no amount of double-think will change that.

it's hell to not experience so abortion is the HIGHEST toll

pres-outlook.org/2018/01/new-study-millennials-genz-points-massive-religious-realignment-america/

>Fuck off and go raise a dawn potatoe you redneck faggot
What the fuck is a dawn potatoe, Mario? Irregardless, I'll have my hands full raising a beautiful baby girl that I didn't murder soon, so no thanks.

I let some human DNA die in your mom last night

>Irregardless

More accurate:

Month 1: ooga booga
Month 2: ooga booga
Month 3: ooga booga
Month 4: ooga booga
Month 5: ooga booga
Month 6: ooga booga
Month 7: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

I agree 100%. Time to play devil's advocate tho. The nigger cum dripping out your moms cunt right now is 100% human DNA, as are the tumerous cancer cells eating away at your grandmother's body right now.

>implying your are not a subhuman baby murderer

Aborted babies go to the limbo of the infants as they are unbaptised. The highest part of hell where there is no fire.

Life does begin at conception. If you support the destruction of completely innocent life then you automatically have no problem with me and my friends organising ourselves into "liberal extermination death squads".

Our country. Our choice.

DNA is nonliving. Also ignoring You are /lefty/ here to troll, not interested in discussion.

Everyone will filter you and ignore you now.

It's just a hobby

>What the fuck is a dawn potatoe, Mario?
A stupid waste of life that people like to refer to as "a retarded subhuman". Good luck with your child, just make sure she doesn´t end up being a nigger lover, really, the best of the lucks. Still, I only approve abortion to get rid of retarded subhumans

>being Catholic
But fucking why, user? Don’t you like Jesus at all?

My sperm is as alive as your zygote

Sad, every white child that is aborted is a tragedy. But...abortion is mostly for blacks, without it- there'd be 15 million more of them around in the US. So for now it's a necessary evil.

>Mario
quick glance at flag gave you more credit than you deserve. Sorry for the unintended compliment, Jose.

>which is pretty interesting because on all of these other issues of human sexuality, they look much more liberal.

Sounds like abortion is gen z's least progressive viewpoint. Also, kys presbyterian

Go right ahead with those death squads.

Based southbro. Just remember all the pro-choice shills on here and irl will be fighting on a river under Satan's laughter for eternity while you'll be busy living in God's realm.

>Irregardless
Fuck. Grammar Nazi caught me. Guess this grammar Jew is off to the ovens. Can't say I don't deserve it! Rollercoaster first, please!

>Not telling apart the Mexican flag for the Italian flag
Kek, you should leave the corn crops for a while and read the flag name you faggot

Do you keep the 4th commandment holy?

I'll let you off with just the warning desu, don't give us a bad name if you're gonna rock the flag, we already have a reputation as uneducated bumpkins.

the difference between aborting a first trimester fetus and murdering a thinking, functional human being, is like the difference between stepping on an acorn and chopping down a full-grown oak tree

It was going to go ahead regardless. It's just when liberal maniacs reveal themselves to be child-killers and anti-Whites, it makes it so much easier.

My wife had a miscarriage once and we had to go to what turned out to be a fucking abortion clinic to get the ultrasound to confirm everything was out. Thank God I didn't realize it what the place was until we left. So fucking embarrassing thinking all these people thought we were there to murder a baby.

Watch ur mouth Pierre

>tumerous cancer cells
Cancer is 99.999% human, actually. Cum is 50% human at best, which is the same percentage of genetical similarity as between a banana and us.
Racemixing is a separate issue from abortion. Here, it doesn't happen much, really. I think abortion has to be allowed in case of rape, life threat to the mother, etc., but not like liberals/feminist want it, especially not late-stage abortion, fuck that.

Is this supposed to guilt women into not having abortions? They don't care. The modern woman is heartless as hell.
The only people who care about this shit are men because we haven't lost our souls.

Actually no, the brain isn't even capable of any form of counciousness until around 14 weeks and it's not until around week 26 that synapses make the first rapid growth and connections to form nuerons in the brain , without counciousness the baby does not experience anything , the baby doesn't exist other than the flesh, just like a brain dead person, it's just heart pumping blood through a bag of flesh.

Month 1: ...

Month 2: ...

Month 3: ...

Month 4: Ma’am the tests show your baby is showing signs of down syndrome

Month 5: Thank you doctor for aborting my baby. Maybe the next one will come out fully baked lol

Thank you for this. Perhaps someone here will not make the same horrible mistake my wife and I made. Since becoming saved, I have learned how wrong I was.

Don't do it.

So where do you think your baby is now?

God's fond of miscarriages,as much as 20% of pregnancies.

Scary but true....

Can anyone explain to me why Americans are unable to find any middle ground on abortion? Why must it be either Abortion up to the date of birth, or never ever to matter what?

Why can't you guys do like the rest of the world and set a limit in the first term unless there is a threat to the life of the other or serious defects with the child?

Except the acorn IS the tree and in the case of children, the acorn is already planted.

The only way you can justify your murderous desires is by deliberately fiddling with the definition of human to include things like, thinking, feeling and sentience, which adds a quantitative element to the issue meaning that there are "extents" to which someone is human determined by sentience and feeling.

But here's the thing bucko. If low sentience = subhuman and high sentience = human, and it is morally acceptable to kill subhumans because they are less sentient, have less feeling and are less intelligent, guess what that means?

That means that killing ALL other races and ALL liberals is acceptable.
Most women are probably toast too.

Cancer cells are more human than humans living with chromosomal abnormalities then. And If cum is only 50% human, what the fuck is the other 50%?

there's nothing wrong with abortion, you hick fuck, it's what's keeping niggers at a stable ~13%

>Why must it be either Abortion up to the date of birth
Wut

GTFO with your Christian bs, a baby isn't even councious and capable of thought into past 20 weeks and even then the nervous system isn't even developed.

>Honor thy father and thy mother, that thou mayest be long-lived upon the land which the Lord thy God will give thee.
That? Yes.

/thread

If you truly loved you would submit to his instruction. John 3:5 “Jesus answered: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

>haha but look at how much emotional distance I can put between myself and baby-killing.