So why isn't this being talked about? Rob Porter beats women. You faggots will say BUT ITS FAKE NEWS...

So why isn't this being talked about? Rob Porter beats women. You faggots will say BUT ITS FAKE NEWS. It's actually hilarious how pathetic all you are. Everyone one here is victim of confirmation bias.

This stupid meaningless story was the lead on the nightly news the part two nights meanwhile not a word about the grassley menu

Literal clown world

>this guy yelled at his wife
Vs
>massive government corruption and treason

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

He's a top aide to trump and beats women..

That's your excuse? Lol

It's an allegation from 14 years ago. This guy is a nobody. Who gives a fuck? Why is this news?

Well he hasn't gone to jail yet....so he doesn't beat women?

He could be a rapist and it’s literally nothing compared to the real issues with out govement

never even heard of the guy until 2 days ago

It’s 14 years old?

JFC I mean one of the accusations is that the guy grabbed his wife by the shoulders while she was in the shower..

Are you fucking kidding me?

I beat the neighbor girl when I was 6 and it felt great. I just grabbed her head by her hair and began pounding it on the side of my house til her mom came running out to save her. The fucking cunt had it coming.

He allegedly beat some women and then got fired. Do you think anyone here cares about some roasties?

>domestic abuse
>OH FUG, BURN DOWN THE GOVERNMENT!!!!

Dude's already been fired, consider yourselves lucky you got that much.

Your odds of taking down Trump with #metoo bullshit are even longer than taking him down with muh russia.

This implying his wives didn’t deserve it.. I mean who gives a fuck.. meanwhile Obama was droning women and children and the Clinton’s had little kids killed at mena airport

I'm not trying to take down trump, just trying to show that this place is an echo chamber.

Well the nightly news had it as the lead story last two nights

There is literally nothing wrong with discipline in the home.

Every guy should get to pick 1 woman in his life he can beat within an inch of her life and the woman is obligated to take her punishment.

Who the fuck is Rob Porter!?
And who cares?

To be fair, trump is droning women and children all the same, a few hospitals too

What was she doing that warranted beating? Why?

Yes, OJ Simpson killed his wife and is out of jail. What a terrible argument.

you changed my life

You have no science to back that up. If spanking children is bad, why wouldn't this be bad?

>echo Chamber
It’s a non story.. what’s even to talk about?

>some guy may have punched his wife
Why aren’t you talking about this?

>Why isn't this fake news being talked about
>You faggots will say BUT ITS FAKE NEWS.
Hmm I think you answered your own question. Not sure your evaluation is correct though. This isn't news even if true. Can it really be fake news if it isn't even newsworthy?

>Everyone one here is victim of confirmation bias.

Well duh. We're animals. Our brains are susceptible to all sorts of malfunction. Not sure how this is related.

Whatever you believe about the truth of the case, he went to jail for theft and assault...years after her and her lover's murder

Children are better off being spanked especially black children.

Corporal punishment works on low iq high implosive people

> If spanking children is bad
It's not. I have kids who I will spank if I need to.
They're some of the best behaved kids around. No trouble. They go to school with kids of a lot of liberal parents too. Children are completely out of control.
Not spanking your kids is bad.

Trump should have wire tapped his woman beating ass with an illegally obtained FISA warrant. amirite libs?

You actually believe OJ didn't kill his wife hahahaha

I accuse you of beating women, now your in the same boat what's your excuse ?

Go look up the non harm principal.

I don't care about it.
I've seen it in practice. Kids who are raised without spankings are little shits. Raise some of your own and see.

It's irrelevant faggot.

Not really. You are not a face, there are two women, and him leaving his post..that's more evidence than "you beat your wife" when I don't even have a wife

I'm pretty sure he did, but if you can mind fuck your way through a trial with the Chewbacca defense, you know what....i'll let you get away with murder

i have no idea who this is

Just proves my point of this being an echo chamber. You have terrible arguments.

OJ got off cause of nigger jury nullification

Familiar with it. I have three extremely well behaved boys.. I spanked all of them a few times in their lives it’s teaches them self control and the failure of not controlling ones own actions.

Have fun having your kids become faggots and hating you later on in life. You think your children are going to act like that for the rest of your life?

In your opinion. In reality it does nothing and talking can overrule hitting your children, interesting you are defending a wife beater as you beat your children yourself.

so what?....he beat his wives, lost his job
what do you want to do....cut his dick off?

in the meantime 25+ million illegal invaders committed crimes and are still working
Think there something wrong with this picture?

Even if the story is true (which I've seen no reason to believe it is aside from the typical "Believe womyn" screeching), it doesn't affect any ordinary person in this country. It is a transparent attempt to distract from the FISA scandal with an emotionally loaded story that riles the Dem base.

It's another allegation yes, but people here defend the fuck out of shit like this for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Don't care.

Doesn't affect his work.

Doesn't affect me.

He was an effective player in the White House and is being ousted under dubious circumstances. So suspicious the timing of this revelation.

In any case, Trump is losing a star employee, and the United States is poorer for it.

I support beating an irrantional woman.. women like children can often not be reasoned with.

The real world often involves force and it’s important that children understand pain.

I’ve also been married 17 years and never beat my wife but I have seen how especially birth control can make a woman completely irrational and crazy.

Also keep in mind that female brains lean toward being psychotic while male brains lean toward autism.

>beats women

Based

You forgot to read my point, read the comments and you can find out what exactly I'm taking about. People here defend,defend, defend with horrible arguments and expect him as innocent because they are horrible with women and see this as a proper rebuttal to women mis behaving in a relationship. Proper arguments are made from reading and analyzing both sides. Here people fall into the one sided information trap and believe everything here to be truth.

We care about the future we are leaving our children not some fag who may have punched his wife. He is completely unimportant in regards to issues that matter

Yes, and it's apparent you have a bit of both, the autism and the women traits.

Why is beating another human a good thing? If it's not, why are we losing a "star employee?"

True. This is the best rebuttal I have seen. The issue is dealt with and shouldn't be addressed further.

>defend defend
We do not care, if anything we support a male controlling his woman as women are irrational and civilization destroyers

Why believe in something that will never happen in anyone's lifetime? Last time this was a thing was during Ghengis Khans reign.

No.. a brain leans one way or the other.. I ran past my due date which correlates with autism. I likely have mild autism

Ghengas khan reigned in the 50s and 60s

Yeah, I can tell!

The best thing to say to people accusing trumps cabinet now, is to say it's handled and shouldn't matter as we are currently making this country better by the day. Issues love to be extrapolated to levels higher than necessary. Tell people to fuck off and stop acting like issues haven't been dealt with when they have been.

Imagine your mother is in a car accident and is gravely injured.

The most respected doctor in the country is rushed to her side.

However, before the operation you suddenly learn that this doctor beats his wife.

Do you turn him away?

Yes goyim. Focus on the shiny thing.

Yes

#metoo

Look - I knew this guy somewhat back when we were both at Harvard, through Sigma Pi. There's no indication he was ever beating on women back then. I don't recall him picking fights or ever really being a dick in general, so this all strikes me as PROBABLE bullshit.

what a terrible comparison. Kill yourself dude

Yeah and saying this on a forum where fiction runs amok is sure a place for me to believe something like this!

So I'm now a Jew for calling out this dude and the behavior of pol protecting people like him. Echo chamber galore. Calling others "Jew sympathizers" or Jew alllies isn't an argument and is a pathetic attempt to rebut this.

Yes, a lot of things on Sup Forums are bullshit. I am not.

Do you actually want me to believe this? I mean posting a picture after knowing the history of pol isn't going to convince me. You are using a purely anecdotal piece of evidence. I'm over it.

Fine, I'll simplify it for you.

How does beating his wife affect his work at the White House?

I'll wait.

You don't want to employ wife beaters at the upper echelon of society, it presents a bad moral code for the population, as does having pedofiles run rampant in Hollywood(something pol hates)

If he actually beats his wife then he is based.

He probably doesn't though. Probably just yelled at the cunt or something.

Libtards always make these cuckservatives seem much cooler than they really are.

Lol, dude you are an obvious failure with women if you think like this. Have fun being lonely and never finding your conservative goddess.