Post yfw Trump refuses to support Israel in a war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
youtu.be/BMcoo4J_3wU?t=19
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/white-house-statement-president-trump-stands-with-israel/2017/02/17/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/donald-trump-americas-first-jewish-president/
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/lawrence-solomon-as-americas-first-jewish-president-trump-looks-like-hell-be-most-pro-israel-potus-ever
haaretz.com/us-news/1.786337
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=37923
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jerusalem-mayor-congratulates-trump-reminds-him-to-move-us-embassy/2016/11/09/
jta.org/2016/11/09/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/netanyahu-calls-donald-trump-true-friend-of-israel-israeli-politicians-offer-congratulations
jta.org/2017/01/05/default/marvin-hier-says-hes-proud-to-be-trumps-inauguration-rabbi
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/we-must-stamp-out-prejudice-and-anti-semitism-everywhere-trump-tells-world-jewish-congress-4-0-2017
jta.org/2017/04/25/news-opinion/politics/trump-marking-holocaust-remembrance-vows-to-combat-denialism
timesofisrael.com/at-white-house-hanukkah-party-trump-celebrates-his-jerusalem-decision/
delawareonline.com/story/news/2017/12/11/israeli-ambassador-trumps-jerusalem-action-major-diplomatic-victory/934806001/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/235792
jpost.com/American-Politics/US-Jewish-groups-applaud-Trumps-new-Iran-sanctions-480516
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/trump-largely-praised-on-syria-strike/
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=dRIEpGFxRSM
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306658-israeli-ambassador-defends-bannon
jta.org/2017/08/18/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-and-the-jews-for-better-and-worse
jta.org/2017/02/07/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-the-jews-a-conditional-kind-of-love
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220502
jta.org/2017/11/13/news-opinion/united-states/stephen-bannon-says-im-proud-to-be-a-christian-zionist
jewishpress.com/news/jewish-news/israel-lost-influential-friend-when-trump-fired-bannon-countdown-to-president-pence-begins/2017/08/19/
politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/18/bernie-marcus-defends-trump-adviser-what-is-being-done-to-steve-bannon-is-a-shonda/
jta.org/2017/05/10/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-the-jews-who-vouch-for-trump-aides-bannon-and-gorka
jta.org/2017/05/03/news-opinion/politics/shmuley-boteach-reveals-stephen-bannons-wall-of-promises
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-breitbart-friends-of-israel-not-anti-semites
forward.com/news/354384/some-jews-decry-breitbart-editor-as-anti-semite-others-praise-him-as-proud/
youtube.com/watch?v=SYqzOSpgs_I
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/israel-trump-classified-intelligence-russia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pepe is a shit meme and needs to die already. I declare them unofficially banned.

Well we tried unofficially banning nigger faggots but you're still here somehow.

>newfags don't know the extensive history and meaning of Pepe

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>post yfw Trump refuses to support Israel in a war.
Why would Trump do that? Trump loves Israel and has stated multiple times only he would defend Israel.

You don't have to be here faggot.

>You don't have to be here faggot.
Said the person who deluded himself into thinking that Trump would betray Israel.

What about this pepe?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

>Don't say I didn't warn you.
That has absolutely nothing to do with Israel.

Are you a leaf? You post like a leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

>Are you a leaf? You post like a leaf.
Are you a faggot? You post like a faggot.

Yeah, Trump shakes hands with Netanyahu and then proceeds to tell the reporters about the Mossad operation when he said "I never said the words Israel"

>Yeah, Trump shakes hands with Netanyahu and then proceeds to tell the reporters about the Mossad operation when he said "I never said the words Israel"

youtu.be/BMcoo4J_3wU?t=19

Look man, posting these shitty tired old memes and talking points won't save pissrael.

It's over.

>Look man, posting these shitty tired old memes and talking points won't save pissrael.
President Trump Stands with Israel
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/white-house-statement-president-trump-stands-with-israel/2017/02/17/

>HYPER NEUROTIC KVETCHING

kek
neck yourself mein dude

>>HYPER NEUROTIC KVETCHING
Donald Trump, America's First Jewish President
blogs.timesofisrael.com/donald-trump-americas-first-jewish-president/

>kek
>neck yourself mein dude
You can't even refute the evidence I'm posting. lol

As America's First 'Jewish' President, Trump looks like he'll be most Pro-Israel POTUS Ever
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/lawrence-solomon-as-americas-first-jewish-president-trump-looks-like-hell-be-most-pro-israel-potus-ever

scope this

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're just spamming dude. Nobody gives a fuck what you say.

pretty much this whole thing

>you're just spamming dude.
Actually I'm refuting your lies that claim Trump is an antisemite and somehow anti-Israel.

>Nobody gives a fuck what you say.
Why are you so triggered that I'm posting the truth then?

The New Jewish Elite of the Trump Age: Ultra-Orthodox and Pro-Israel Hawks
haaretz.com/us-news/1.786337

>HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Not a refutation.

Trump Proclaims 'Love and Respect' for Israel and its People
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=37923

Jerusalem Mayor Congratulates Trump, Reminds him to move U.S. Embassy
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jerusalem-mayor-congratulates-trump-reminds-him-to-move-us-embassy/2016/11/09/

>10 posts by this ID
kek
nobody gives a fuck what you say.

>nobody gives a fuck what you say.
Then why are you so worried about what I'm posting?

Netanyahu calls Donald Trump 'True Friend' of Israel, Israeli Politicians offer Congratulations
jta.org/2016/11/09/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/netanyahu-calls-donald-trump-true-friend-of-israel-israeli-politicians-offer-congratulations

I can feel this kikes heart pounding as he rummages through his "Trump is a zionist" shill folder possting everything he's got.

>I can feel this kikes heart pounding as he rummages through his "Trump is a zionist" shill folder possting everything he's got.
Then why is it that you can't refute anything I've posted?

Marvin Hier says he's Proud to be Trump's Inauguration Rabbi
jta.org/2017/01/05/default/marvin-hier-says-hes-proud-to-be-trumps-inauguration-rabbi

>jewishpress.com
>blog.timesofisrael.com
>news.nationalpost.com
>haaretz.com
>israelhayom.com
>jewishpress.com again
>jta.org
>jta.org again
hmmmmm
who could be behind these posts...

I'm not interested in refuting anything because I already know what's actually going to happen.

>who could be behind these posts...
So according to your reasoning, I'm a Jew because I point out the fact that Trump is a Jewish shill and therefore Whites shouldn't support ZOG or Jew puppets?

President Trump tells World Jewish Congress: 'We must Stamp out Prejudice and Anti-Semitism Everywhere'
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/we-must-stamp-out-prejudice-and-anti-semitism-everywhere-trump-tells-world-jewish-congress-4-0-2017

Totaly not zionist, fellow MAGApeeds

Thank you, Mr. President.

It would be amazing to let them get nuked by pakistan/iran/turkey in an alliance with the entire region, and use it as an excuse to turn all the muzzies to ash.

2 birds and all that.

Fuck off faggot. Palestine is getting its land back.

>I'm not interested in refuting anything
We both know you can't refute any of it anyways.

> because I already know what's actually going to happen.
Trump is going to continue to bend over backwards to support Israel and the yids as he's done already?

President Trump vows to combat Holocaust Denial, Anti-Semitism
jta.org/2017/04/25/news-opinion/politics/trump-marking-holocaust-remembrance-vows-to-combat-denialism

Do you believe the Holocaust happened just like Trump does?

She lost. Get over it, faggot.

Lads, what is he thinking in this brief moment of solitude as he touches the wailing wall?

>ISIS
Dead
>Assad
Alive
>Syria
Still exists
>Iran
Still has nuke deal
>Saudi Arabia
Purged the zionist corruption and working with USA for a Saudi funded Palestinian state
>Turkey
Working with the US, US no longer arming the Kurds
>Greater Israel
dead

>She lost. Get over it, faggot.
Shillary is just as much of a Jewish shill as Trump is.

That's the problem with you cuckservatives. You're just as anti-White as the liberals. There is no difference between the Jewish controlled parties.

At White House Hanukkah Party, Trump celebrates his Jerusalem Decision
timesofisrael.com/at-white-house-hanukkah-party-trump-celebrates-his-jerusalem-decision/

>Lads, what is he thinking in this brief moment of solitude as he touches the wailing wall?

Israeli U.S. Ambassador Ron Dermer: Trump's Jerusalem Action a 'Major Diplomatic Victory'
delawareonline.com/story/news/2017/12/11/israeli-ambassador-trumps-jerusalem-action-major-diplomatic-victory/934806001/

Yeah, not the USA isn't gonna mediate the peace deal. All part of the plan retard.

plebbit spacing, not archiving, memeflagging and faggotry are your problems, newfriend.
eat a bucket of AIDS

The Jew who Wrote Trump's U.N. Speech
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/235792

AIPAC SPeech
>I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY

Cry more you cuckservative faggot.

U.S. Jewish Groups applaud Trump's New Iran Sanctions
jpost.com/American-Politics/US-Jewish-groups-applaud-Trumps-new-Iran-sanctions-480516

Post something funny, just to prove your not a shill. Something not related to Trump.

>Yeah, not the USA isn't gonna mediate the peace deal. All part of the plan retard.
Trump praised by Jewish Leaders on Syria Strike
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/trump-largely-praised-on-syria-strike/

Can you stop fucking spamming?

>Something not related to Trump.

>Can you stop fucking spamming?
I'm not spamming. I'm countering your lies that Trump is an anti-Semite and hates Israel.

If you don't want me countering your lies, stop lying.

>Post something funny, just to prove your not a shill. Something not related to Trump.

A. Wyatt Mann is ok, but not really funny. Were you here on election night, faggot?

Watch this video.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

And yes, you are spamming.

I dare you to refute anything in this.

>A. Wyatt Mann is ok, but not really funny.
Want something else?

> Were you here on election night, faggot?
I was on another site watching the stream of election coverage.

>I dare you to refute anything in this.
Steve Bannon's Speech at the Z.O.A. Annual Event
youtube.com/watch?v=dRIEpGFxRSM

Israeli Ambassador defends Bannon
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306658-israeli-ambassador-defends-bannon

Was Stephen Bannon Good for the Jews? A Review
jta.org/2017/08/18/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-and-the-jews-for-better-and-worse

Bannon and the Jews: A Conditional Kind of Love
jta.org/2017/02/07/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-the-jews-a-conditional-kind-of-love

Z.O.A. Chief: Bannon is Pro-Israel, not Anti-Semitic
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220502

Stephen Bannon: 'I'm Proud to be a Christian Zionist'
jta.org/2017/11/13/news-opinion/united-states/stephen-bannon-says-im-proud-to-be-a-christian-zionist

Israel lost Influential Friend when Trump fired Bannon
jewishpress.com/news/jewish-news/israel-lost-influential-friend-when-trump-fired-bannon-countdown-to-president-pence-begins/2017/08/19/

R.J.C. Board Member Bernie Marcus defends Steve Bannon
politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/18/bernie-marcus-defends-trump-adviser-what-is-being-done-to-steve-bannon-is-a-shonda/

Meet the Jews who vouch for Trump Aides Bannon and Gorka
jta.org/2017/05/10/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-the-jews-who-vouch-for-trump-aides-bannon-and-gorka

Shmuley Boteach reveals Stephen Bannon's Wall of Promises
jta.org/2017/05/03/news-opinion/politics/shmuley-boteach-reveals-stephen-bannons-wall-of-promises

Bannon and Breitbart: Friends of Israel, not Anti-Semites
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-breitbart-friends-of-israel-not-anti-semites

Steve Bannon is a Proud Zionist, his Jewish Friends Insist
forward.com/news/354384/some-jews-decry-breitbart-editor-as-anti-semite-others-praise-him-as-proud/

>I was on another site watching the stream of election coverage.
gtfo newfaggot
time for tendies
continue spamming, we'll continue ignoring you

loser

See. YOURE JUST SPAMMING SHIT. You can't think for yourself. You're literally just spamming bullshit. You can't refute any point.

BANNON IS DEEP STATE

FUCK STEVE BANNOn

I swear this is what we're up against.

>Watch this video.
You mean the video where he doesn't actually name Israel?

I dare you to watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=SYqzOSpgs_I

Dude. You're jposting the same shit over and over and over and over again. Give it a rest don't you have a ngiger hate thread to make.

>gtfo newfaggot
I've been on Sup Forums since it was /new/.

>See. YOURE JUST SPAMMING SHIT.
You demanded that I refute that image. I refuted it. It's not my fault you don't like refutations.

>You can't think for yourself.
Said the person that votes exactly how his Jewish masters want him to vote.

>You're literally just spamming bullshit.
Even though it refutes your image.

> You can't refute any point.
you don't have a point. You're a cuckservative.

I want to hear words and ideas. NOT COPY PASTE BULLSHIT.

Mods need to fucking do their jobs and ban obvious shills like this derailing faggot.

>You're jposting the same shit over and over and over and over again.
But you and your "HURR DURR TRUMP IS REALLY AN ANTISEMITE" claims?

> Give it a rest don't you have a ngiger hate thread to make.
I bet you even think non-Whites belong in White countries like the USA don't you?

But isn't Kushner a kike?
What's going on?

>I want to hear words and ideas.
The Jews control the government.
Trump is part of the government.
Therefore, the Jews control Trump.

The evidence I've posted in this thread prove it.

>Mods need to fucking do their jobs and ban obvious shills like this derailing faggot.
You mean you want people that disagree with your bullshit claim that Trump is secretly an antisemite banned?

Kushner isn't a zionist. He's anti zionist.

no

Trump isn't controllable.

>30 posts by this ID.
>Meme flag.
Kill yourself.

>But isn't Kushner a kike?

>Kushner isn't a zionist. He's anti zionist.
Kushner is a Jew. All Jews are inherently anti-White. All Jews are non-White. Jews don't belong in any White country.

>Trump isn't controllable.
Then why is he doing everything the Jews want him to do?

What has he done for israel other than name Jerusalem his capital. Tell me. What ACTIONS has he taken AS PRESIDENT other than Jerusalem?

ISIS is dead.
Iran still has the nuke deal
He's working with Russia
Assad is still alive
He's working with Turkey
Kurds BTFO

So tell me, what other ACTIONS has he taken that is good for Israel?

Show your flag.

>everything the Jews want
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/israel-trump-classified-intelligence-russia.html
Mmm not quite