Well?

What’s /pols/ opinion on corporal punishment?

Mandatory

Yes

Do it.

a good way to establish where the limits are. Usage should be very sparse.

legal but rare.

>/pols/
>memeflag
Data mining thread. Fucking kys

It works.

If you cant explain something without using violence you shouldn't have a kid.

found the faggot that didn't get whipped as a child. either you were omega and never pushed boundaries or your parents were shit

Hitting your kids does nothing according to the Jews in academia.

This
Plus
There is a huge difference between
>im emotionally unstable and punch my kid in the face in a fit of rage
And
>standardized butt pats to show them that if they act a fool, it actually has real consequences

Only molymeme retards with mommy/daddy issues pretend to not see a difference in the two

I was beaten so bad I was taken from my mom and dad and put with people who beat me less but more consistently. 10/10 make it mandatory

We had it at home and school. Not a big deal unless your parent is a psychopath, but usually it's a substitute for attentive parenting. As for school, it beat the hell out of ISS.

M E R C I L E S S B E A T I N G S

>What’s /pols/ opinion on corporal punishment?

for your significant other, daily

otherwise no

No more prison sentences, just executions.

>hit your kid for punishment
50% or lower chance of fixing the problem
>don't hit your kid for punishment
100% chance or higher of your kid disobeying you in the future doing exactly what you told them not to do.

Found the faggot that’s
a) never had a kid
or
b) will be raising a fucking imbecile that will be teaching their child that mommy’s boyfriend is part of the family

Fear of violence doesn't do much. Does anyone here actually cringe in fear of being hurt out on the streets or in a bar thinking "I better do what this guys says or I will feel pain"?

How many kids do you have?