Can you repeat the question?

Pre-timeskip yeah, post-timeskip not really
Rounds out pretty even.

It's enjoyable nonsense.

Yes.

fight the powah

Not really.

Yoko is the hottest character ever.

Nop. And this thread is cancer OP....thanks for being a meme.

Shitpost

fuck yes

Yes, and I wish all the newfags who think its super cool to hate something so obviously hi-octane funwonderful would fuck off

Fight the power was hype, I had fun with it.

>story about guy with the poster and office supply store

i remember that

that was amusing

sometimes i recall it and just admire the balls it musta took to do that

I had heard the hype for years and eventually ended up watching it. What a disappointment. I kept waiting and waiting for it to get better and then it ended.
At least the soundtrack was good

Of course I did, only contrarians don't think it's at least decent.

It was surprisingly enjoyable.

I remember once the timeskip happened while it aired, I dropped it and haven't finished it since.

yeah I did

A veritable Nietzschean epic in every way, including its very fulfillment of existentialist hermeneutics. An unforgettable myth and reflection of the human condition.

It still has more allegorical content than 95% of Sup Forums.

It has its moments.

I liked it.

Didn't really enjoy it. The first episode was amazing but the quality started to decline hard. Would have been a lot better if it had a lot less side charaters.

I unironically believe this.

sniper girl had the best tits in anime history

Is this the only anime you've ever seen

{spoiler]Kill la Kill was better.[/spoiler]

No, nerd.

>{

>nerd

Fuck, Neo-a makes me prepped and ready to throw the fuck up.

It feels like it

who's supposed to be better and how?

in term of not-hentai/ecchi sure

One of the best wild rides out there.

I could post better tits all day
TTGL counts as ecchi because of the fanservice

I fucking hated the ending

>We know you will make the same mistakes again, that's we don't you on the surface
>Nuh uh, we wont make the same mistakes fuck you

Good job not learning a fucking thing Simon, you dumb shit.

reminder that Simon is manlet

Not even the best in this series

No, he's a kid.

No it does not.

There is no excuse for being a manlet, nigga you on a battlefield, you gonna get killed

Why wouldn't it?
Yoko is constantly in a bikini, her tits bounce around all the time and her nipples, alongside Nia's nipples, are visible in the movie

I thought it was peak of shounen and I actually enjoyed the timeskip. That being said. GAINAX shows aren't really my taste, despite TTGL being the first anime I ''seriously'' watched

Ok.

That doesn't make it an ecchi series.

>I could post better tits all day
You can start any time now.

Not him but now that I think about it Yoko is probably what I'd consider an "ecchi" character.

Only contrarian fags don't enjoy it. They pretend they have superior taste while they jack it to shitty siscons

I already started
Tastes are subjective, I love it personally but I can understand why some people don't

>It's not possible to dislike this thing I like. You're contrarian for doing so.
Really grates my cheese

But a battlefield is about the only place where being a manlet gives an advantage.

>while they jack it to shitty siscons
Where the fuck did this come from?

Nu Sup Forums's opinion on mecha anime is to be actively disregarded. Don't even fucking mention any decent mech shows here. No one here has seen anything that isn't Gainax or some random episodes of Gundam dubs. TTGL is a mecha anime for mecha anime's most hardcore fans. It's a fucking masterpiece.

Lurk more.

It would have been great but that fudgestuffer Rossieu ruined it.

>posts an image of Judau
>"LURK MOARRRRRRR"
Shiggy

no she's a fanservice character

what's so inferior about Yoko's rack?

Honestly TTGL is barely even mecha. There is a mecha feel in the earlier episodes up till about 8 but afterwards it feels more akin to individual character powers than giant robots.

this

What's your favorite mech show to come out since TTGL?

Up until the last 10 minutes, yes.
Rest was like ME3 ending level of nonsense.

>fanservice character
Well, in a mecha show that would preferably refer to a character who makes callbacks to popular mecha or maybe even someone has hot-blood as Kamina who was a throwback in and of himself. Hell, that one sexy mechanic err'd more on fanservice character than Yoko, the latter in which just consisted of anime tiddie.

I'm guessing you didn't like the ending of Samurai Jack?

Not him but Gundam Unicorn had at least one great episode.

Like nearly any other GAINAX show. IIRC, the Gundam ova that proto-GAINAX worked on is the one with the least fights. I'll be damned if it wasn't one of the ones I hold near and dear to my heart though.

>Like nearly any other GAINAX show.
I thought Gunbuster and NGE had a pretty good giant robot feel, though NGE teetered on the organic side a lot (which was what made it so scary).

Either Thunderbolt or Mazinkaiser SKL.

>Barely even mecha
What are you even talking about? Stop being a contrarian faggot.

Is her rack overrated and mostly due to fan art? The Tifa of anime as such?

What's better about those?

Perhaps I'm just too much of a /m/an but Eva can only be discussed as mecha in jest or in a "this isn't on-topic but its interesting anyways."
Similarly, I have never seen a discussion of Gunbuster that hasn't devolved into "Noriko has nice tits" or "fuck Anno".
On a more personal note, I'm not a fan of Super Robot.

They're pretty big during the show, almost too much for my taste. I'm a fan of her shorts, actually.

Nothing.
>Kashi fans in charge of taste

it's really not that big

Its not a criticism, I'm just pointing out that even for super robot standards, TTGL doesn't really stick to the giant robot motif. Gurren Lagann itself morphs, regenerates completely, and focuses more on the use of spiral energy rather than the fact its a robot.

Even the more crazy super robots like Getter don't really tread into that territory. It happened once in Go when they brought out Shin Getter, but it was only because the robot itself was so powerful that it would effectively smack into the limits of the mass and energy conversion formula and turn into pure energy, nearly melding everyone inside both physically and mentally.

It's enjoyably earnest in its nonsensical nature.

some of the biggest at least

Yes. No-ers are lying

This
Yoko, like Tifa, has a decently sized bust that outshines everyone else in her world
Yet doesn't compare to a girl with actual big tits
How wrong you are
For the bustiest girl in her show, she's too small

>gigantic tits
>not that big

Tifa's famous entirely for her tits, genius

Should I watch the movies?

Yoko has perfectly shaped boobs, and that's all that matters. They complement her body.

>the Tifa of anime isn't actually Tifa

>gigantic
You really need to watch more anime
Most anime boobs are well shaped

>CG
>anime

ok, what size would you call them?

Is this distinction an actual thing or are you just shitposting?

Yes

I'll never fucking forgetting it

Well given Tifa's actual anime appearance...

She was only massive chested in FF7. They nerfed her bust for the film and more recent appearances. In anime terms she's pretty average now.

Depends on the context
As a generic anime girl, they're good
As the fanservice/poster girl, they're average
As a main character AND fanservice/poster girl of an ecchi series, if you consider TTGL as such, they're mediocre

>H cup at least
>not big

Wasn't she much younger in that scene though?

This. They did her that way in VII because of the artstyle and so she'd stand out. I mean, she's meant to have a decent rack but they aren't the size of her head.

Average.

in the cutscenes of FF7 they are even bigger than her whole head
inspired a generation of fanart it did

not really, felt like a lot of supposed 'kino'

weird propaganda that liars are telling me is actually very deep and important

it's ultimately a grim, humanistic narrative which ends in sadness for the best individuals, in other words, garbage that is essentially satanic in scope