GOD FAGS ABSOLUTELY WRECKED

GOD FAGS ABSOLUTELY WRECKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DMKveswRGZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy
youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No but seriously though, how is he arriving at that conclusion? Does anyone know?

Funny thing is, I've seen a ghost but I've never seen the LHC.

Magical science tube said so

What the fuck is LHC and why is it the authority on the paranormal?

It's the large hadron collider. Made to find the higgs boson. The so called god particle responsible for giving physical matter mass.

Whoa spooky.
Yeah but it's haunted by Jewish ghosts, so you can't trust what it says anyway.

I'm more interested about how they arrived at that conclusion since sim-life is a pretty popular and possible theory, and in theory an operation could spawn whatever he wants in a sim world.

Are you going to post a link, or what?

youtu.be/DMKveswRGZI

Your ID says cum

nice name + flag

His argument is basically that because ghosts would have to interact with the physical universe at the quantum level, and that the LHC has "proven" that are no ghost trails at the quantum level, ghosts must not exist. Just your standard reductionist-materialist claptrap.

Your presence on this board makes me physically ill.

>ghosts would have to interact with the physical universe at the quantum level
That's a pretty big assumption

I'm trolling that faggot in his thread atm

Yeeea.....I don't think it was built for that. I figure that's like saying a toaster does the same.

let me guess,he's a kike isn't he. Do i even have t look him up? I have Mel Gibson tier jewdar.

You better be

So this thing should be creating everything, but it’s not?

He's the soyboy version of Neil Tyson/Bill Nye

So there's definitely been human sacrifices at the LHC. Otherwise how would he know ghosts would hang around there?

oh look, Atheists proven right once again,
thanks to all the theist scientist working on this project, you are making the world a better place,

a place for the truth.

>literally the left-wing version of this

>how is he arriving at that conclusion?
gave himself a colonoscopy

>why can't my microscope make liver cells?

god isnt paranormal you cuck, hes the polar opposite

>supernatural are things that, by definition, exist outside the rules of the universe and the realm of science
>claim that science can disprove them

Carl Sagan is rolling in his grave.

Brian Cox is one of those Lawrence Krauss, NDT, michio kaku, etc. types who take stoner theories about quantum mechanics and black holes and other scientific-sounding garbage and repackage it into best selling books from which teenage atheists on reddit post all of their "deep" quotes.

Not sure if he is jewish, but he is definitely a jew sympathizer.

Brian Cox played Hannibal Letter before Anthony Hopkins did.

So it doesn’t actually make anything like the Britbong said?

nothing is outside of the real of science.

It can, but in very very very small quantities.

(((BRIAN COX)))
(((NEIL C. BHAVSAR)))

they literally don't understand what they're doing cuz they're using science and science is the problem because it's too logical it turns you into a f****** machine it steals your soul you become a drone like a dead ant

4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

It creates atomic collisions which briefly reveals a high-energy particle which would normally be undetectable

nothing is created or destroyed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

it's a machine that accelerates atomic particles to near lightspeed then crashes them into each other and analyzes the subatomic particles that they break into

i already told you it was magic.

Englert higgs Boson particle= God Particle.
Jews disprove God and prove Jews were never chosen by God, which proves Israel is Illegal.

> muh stone age book
That doesnt prove shit. Its just pretry soibdting words. Characters in novels also say they exist, should we worship them?

>reveals
>undetectable

lol idiot that's not how it works it is conversion of energy to mass and it creates particles from the excess energy of the collision based on a nuclear reaction and decay chain

DUDE SCIENCE NEIL TYSON BILLY NYE ETC TRUST ME REDDIT SAID SO

If it is outside the realm of science than by definition you can not provide scientific evidence therefore it does not exist

Thank you

This won't stop (((them))) from "spirit cooking"

They fucking already found the God Particle and know there is a spiritual realm beyond this dimension
Anti Matter is the spirit realm

>science as it is
>science as it's (((practiced™)))

I USED TO LOVE SCIENCE. NOW I KNOW ITS ALL LIES. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME Sup Forums?

they create and store antimatter it isn't something mystical and neither is god particle

>normally undetectable
reading not your strong suit, eh junior?

>says the lil N

>ghosts don't exist
>but if they did, they would interact with things the way I wanted them to
I don't believe in them, but this is a fucking ridiculous argument.

No there is much more than that, the god particle is separate from the anti matter. AntiMatter is not visible to the naked eye but it still exists, so the theory is the spirit is anti matter/ the spirit world is antimatter

>checks miniscule area in specific spots of time in one tiny part of the world
>NOP IT DOESNT EXIST, I HAVE ALL THE PROOF I NEED

Jesus, for a scientist he sure jumped the gun there.
Its like running an experiment in a tropical island and claiming snow is a myth.

>I have Mel Gibson tier jewdar.
that made me chuckle. a really good chuckle. thx m8. here have a whore.

>pretry soibdting words
are you having a stroke user, do we need to call 911?

what's more ridiculous
ghosts exist
or
if ghosts existed, they would have to obey the laws of physics, since everything else we know of obeys the laws of physics in very predictable ways

It is not that they are hidden and undetectable it is they are not existing. They are detectable by the detectors once they are created. The only reason they exist for a brief period is because of their unstable state and the energy is returned through a nuclear decay chain reaction. They are not hiding and unable to be seen. Even a neutrino creates an event randomly based on probability.

The theory is not based on a yin yang. If your spirit was antimatter it would annihilate with your brain and body.

I hate this.

you are talking like a religious person.

Except spelling.

How does this BTFO of people who believe in God? Is God a ghost now?

Saved you.

The Higgs field exists at all times

>Brian Cox

why do people ever believe (((science)))?
i was always skeptical m80

Why?

I didn't know the LHC was calibrated to detect fucking ectoplasm

>Science disproves the existence of magic
???

youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k
Artificial Intelligence is mankind's Biggest threat but specifically CHINESE AI... will be the downfall off us all!!.
>why Chinese user

Chink AI is learning at a rapid rate due To China's vast amount of raw DATA..
>no privacy in China means excess data

DATA IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE AI ZOG MACHINE..
>big data and data are being consumed by this construct

It lireraly grows stronger and smarter with every instaFag food upload or selfie...

>companies is silicon valley are cucking data to china

In the future we will have AI governments, AI presidents. AI advisors for court cases, and war AI generals ... AI pilots for flights and AI teachers...

>AI GOD...
This is their endgame!!! Watch this thread 404...
The elite want an artifical omnipotent, omnipresent and omnipowerful construct GOD to guide them... robot Satan

Video related !!!!
Gestalts galore!!!
youtu.be/EEnoDhJ2D9k

this. science is the new religion of the world and it worships death.

That post gave me deja vu

Why would ghosts care about the LHC though? Don't reallt believe in them but they're not generally billed as sentient beings trying to prove the paranormal, just remnants of dead peoples sadness or madness

So basically none of you know. Okay got it.

>they're not generally billed as sentient beings
they are literally billed as sentient beings

>Trusting your senses entirely
wew lad
>not realizing that you can CHOOSE to hallucinate
>not realizing that you can dispel all kinds of hallucinations, tactile, visual, auditory, etc, just by not lending them any credence

No science cannot disprove the immaterial. The immaterial is however entirely speculative and unsubstantiated, therefore irrelevant and pointless to consider.

Brainwashed you with lies. You are weak, and you have no control over your own mind. Take control.

>tfw when 2000 years ago theist fags didn't know shit about science but claimed to know an universal truth to then get BTFO'd countless times by seekers of truth, so you have to use their arguments and realizations to even have a grasp of a point, who will soon be dismissed by another realization so you change your argument to fit the current discussion in a cat and mouse game where the mouse is the beacon of truth and the cat It's an already pounded and dead cat consuming the trail of crumbs

Not even a deformity by God himself can temper the prideful arrogance of a woman..

Seriously, ghosts? Sup Forums fucking believes in fucking ghosts? Are you guys that retarded? If ghosts do exist, then humanity would have found a way, or try really hard, to harness whatever fucking energy source ghosts run on. If fucking ghosts do exist, then I would absolutely be terrified of us humans and our capacity to fucking utilize the shit out of EVERYTHING, and the fact that when I die, there's a possibility that I'll be eternally trapped in some container as my ghostly essence is fucking used to power some nigger's dildo.

LONELY RIVERS FLOW
TO THE SEA
TO THE SEA
LONELY RIVERS FLOW
TOOO THE SEA

>ghosts (spirits) must be material

>there's a possibility that I'll be eternally trapped in some container as my ghostly essence is fucking used to power some nigger's dildo.
you ever seen the inside of a battery?
that's what I thought

You better believe in both ghosts AND reptilians nigger

How can you make a scientific claim if you can't falsify it? You can only know something is not existent when you can control for it being there and also not being there.

This is the most retarded article I have read today. Entities are seen by those who they want to be seen by, are effected by those who they want to effect. You can have a manifestation in a room with five people, four would see it and one wouldn't depending on who the spirit wants to reveal itself to. Mass is interested with and when it stops the interaction, it stops. You could not detect it with any known technology until it WANTED to be detected. This has happened before. At skinwalker ranch, experiments were done and the investigators were fucked with. Cameras were turned on and off. Sensors would be triggered. A couple cameras would be monitoring an area and a manifestation would occur, but only two of the three cameras recorded it even though all three cameras were surveying the same location! This phenoma cannot even be scientifically studied without an understanding that we have absolutely no fucking clue how existence works. We are dealing with non local and extradimensional shit here.

Not in all interpretations, no.

I might sound like a complete retard but someone explain this to me. Scientist had the theory about the aether (either?) that it was an invisible force that inerated with the universe and all objects. It was responsible for things like electricity. But then people dropped that theory hard. But isn't the concept of the higgs boson similar to that aether theory, that there is an invisible feild that interacts with the universe? In this instance giving things mass.

Why do these idiotic pop-science tools have to make asses of themselves? This kind of shit just makes people more likely to believe in ghosts and the supernatural.
The LHC doesn't reveal anything about ghosts or supernatural. It's like saying ''hey, I pointed my camera out the window and it didn't pick up any ghosts.''
Not detecting something doesn't mean it doesn't exist and claiming it doesn't exist just makes people suspicious of your motives. It shows that you're not a real scientist and you don't know how the scientific method works.

No, you stupid retard. ''''''''''''''Sup Forums''''''''''' doesn't believe in ghosts and it's not a single person.
People are pointing out that Brian *Sucks* Cocks is talking out of his ass.
A real scientist would know that the LHC has absolutely nothing to do with ghosts, and just because no Casper got caught in the LHC it doesn't mean he can say that ghosts don't exist.

Learn how science works.

>Entities are seen by those who they want to be seen by, are effected by those who they want to effect.
>what is wishful thinking
>what is the placebo effect

You realize that because only those who believe in them can see them is exactly why they are bullshit? Real things can be seen by everyone, believers and nonbelievers alike.

This is the dumbest shit I read all day. First of all, what business do ghosts, if they exist, have at the LHC? Proving, under the assumption that ghosts have to interact with the physical universe at the quantum level, that ghosts aren't present at the LHC does not prove that this is the case everywhere. Second, the assumption that ghosts would have to interact with the physical universe at the quantum level is not necessarily true, because its only an assumption.

Some scientists need to know their place. Many of them seem to forget the limits of provability in (experimental) science

Englert the Jew won the Nobel prize on the CERN collider.
Jew disproved God . How ironic. How not chosen are the Jews now.

>implying the LHC won't just open up a portal to the Warp
have fun with your chaos daemons you fags

There are no limits to the ego of a virtue signaler.
>heh, look at me, I don't believe in ghosts, I am a real scientist! Take me seriously!

>what is wishful thinking
>what is the placebo effect
A bunch of buzzwords that mean nothing in this context.