Fuck you scumbags. How many of you have actually met minorities in your life...

Fuck you scumbags. How many of you have actually met minorities in your life? This place is full of hilbilly pillhead trash.

BASH

THE

FASH

I love cake. I wanna go buy some now.

Most commies are spoiled rich kids from all white gated communities.

Why aren't you bashing Israel for kicking out black people you stupid hypocritical, wait, you don't understand that word because it means you do the opposite of the advice you tell others.
Moron
Fucking. Moron
If you care about going after fascists you'd be aiming at the banking family that runs the world you stupid diarrhea filled puppet

degas

Talked with black european from south america in 2015 while drinking. He said that "refugees" coming from africa are "nooo good"

I mean, if it means I get a free slice of cake I'll pretend to be a communist with you just like I do with college girls in Oregon.

>dodge charger teleports behind you

I've also had the urge to go to a grocery store and go all out and get a birthday cake when its not even my birthday. why not? im an adult.

I hate brown people AMA

I am a minority. Niggers suck and kikes are worse. Get fucked soyim.

>Fuck you scumbags. How many of you have actually met minorities in your life?

A lot sadly.

>Be me , working in a factory.
> they start to take 3 sand nigger temporary worker.
> Rob in the locker room start , when it never happened in decades ' ancient told me with 30-40 years of work in this compagny"
> work isn't done , well it's , it's not done right.

Bitch please.

>Be fire fighter
>Nigger start to shimp and burns cars and shiet
> Fire fighter come to get the fire OFF
> fire fighter got rock throwed at them.
> keep continue to shimp
> burn the cars of their said minority neighbor

Yeah .... clearly really make you think.

I live amongst them. It's hell on earth. All my beliefs are based on day to day experience. I can't wait to escape this wretched shithole of a neighbourhood.

Now go fuck yourself leftist scum.

How about kill black market ring leaders you dense ass mother fucker
You’re the nazi look in a mirror

I went to job corps for a year.
Even blacks hate blacks there

I've lived around them all my life, fuck off

My first cousin is black you fucking smugtard. Go away you fucking idiot.

First year of college I had 2 black room mates. I have hated niggers ever since.

>communists thinking fascists were the worst killers

Even though both groups can happily kill themselves, Communists deserve worse than a quick death.

I think you're misinformed about what Sup Forums is, unlike your Antifa weekly hugbox there's a vast range of people here from all walks of life and not the hive-mind you think it is.

At some point the MSM won't be able to brainwash normies to ignore your "kill nazis" actions, and the normies will start doing to you what you have done.

>pic related
Also
>Press S to spit on grave

Started hating the first one I met.

lol

I am a minority, you commie fuck. And it's so fun to fuck with libshits when they find out that the 'poor oppressed mulattoe guy' has a raging hardon for the establishment of a white ethnostate.

>How many of you have actually met minorities in your life?
This would have been an alright LARP thread if you didn't start with this. Anyone that's not underage b& has probably worked with at least a couple blacks, hispanics, or asians.

>latinos and communism

whats with the IQ deficit?