God, what the FUCK Shinobu

God, what the FUCK Shinobu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLolag3YSYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was trying to antagonize Araragi to get him to kill her. Though she's a people-eater to begin with, eating the guy was natural for her anyway.

She only becomes Shinobu by the end of the movie, retard.

She's a big girl.

She should just do it herself, it's irresponsible to push the duty on others.

But then she wouldn't be dying for someone. That's not much of a gatari.

She's a vampie

For you

She looks happy.

Letting Araragi kill her would make him human again. Just killing herself wouldn't. Also, her regeneration is too powerful for her to commit suicide if she tried.

Nigga killing yourself isn't as easy at TV makes it out to be.

I know, I've tried several times.

>Nigga killing yourself isn't as easy at TV makes it out to be.

only if you live in some shithole where 7+ story buildings don't exist.

She actually tries to in a different timeline which leads to the apocalypse.

Who was she eating in the OP's picture?

Guillotinecutter. The priest who held cat hostage.

The guy Araragi bitchslapped at the end of the 2nd movie.

A hospital I worked at was 8 floors with the psych ward on the 7th floor.
Nutjob took a chair to a window, jumped and lived.

People are pretty good at staying alive even when they don't want to.

probably didn't help that he was trying to kill himself at a hospital though...

>maneater
>covered in gore
>absolutely adorable
Why is this allowed?

Cute but horrifying and disgusting

At that point I'd be pissed that the doctors are imprisoning me to life without my consent, that's just torture.

What the fucking hell is even with the tone of this franchise? It's so inconsistent. First you have Araragi wanting to fuck School Girls who died and are technically now kinda legal and then you have this shit.

I don't know the full story but most of those folks end up there because their families put them there.
Also, even if they were being tortured, most of them aren't lucid enough to know it. Psych wards at real hospitals house all the real fucked up shit.

idk lol

A story that is grimdark all the time gets monotonous and boring. Being happy and funny most of the time makes the despair all the more potent.

All the girls are too good for him desu

``An anime must be like the world; it must contain everything.'' - Gustav Mahler

it's french new wave

but rarararargi is kinda dumb why was he so surprised didn't he know what vampires were?

Stories should be more like a stew, rather than a steak.
Stephen King's The Dark Tower is a good example. I still don't know what genre those books are supposed to be.

He thought like you probably did, that she just needed a little blood like in most romantic vampire stories.

That's Kisshot you pleb

You're right, Shinobu is a completely unrelated character.

I love AS109's rendition of Monogatari characters.

You'd be surprised what some retards think.

She's so cute.

thats a great analogy user. stories which adhere only to one genre's expectations the entire time are for the most part bland and uninteresting.

Vofans better than that dead inside chinaman.

Well, aren't vampires originally the creatures who suck life energy, mostly with blood? Eating humans isn't the most common trait for vampires.

First, do no harm.

In LN, she said she tried to. Even tried to jump into sun. Painful, yes. Deadly for her, no.

If you're talking folklore, vampire as a term is younger than Kiss-Shot herself is supposed to be. Eating entrails is perfectly in line with older beliefs about unclean spirits taking over improperly buried bodies.

To be fair so is growing back your entire head of getting it lobed off.
I don't even know how that makes sense, apparently high class vampires from this series have regenerative properties that rival cell.

>Well, aren't vampires originally the creatures who suck life energy, mostly with blood? Eating humans isn't the most common trait for vampires.
In Monogatari, vampires eat their victims NOT for nourishment, but for removing them from existence. This is important as if they don't, the victim would become another vampire. In this world vampires don't like to make more of their own kind, especially if it is someone they deliberately murdered.

The only thing that vampires need to do is drink human blood from a person (no bloodbags allowed. This is a metaphorical world and not a physical one.). Eating the corpse is just cleaning up.

>(no bloodbags allowed. This is a metaphorical world and not a physical one.).
Citation needed.

>Putting the psych ward on the 7th floor

Hospital admins really know how to clear beds. I assume they have a nice selection of well-sharpened knives in every room, too.

>Citation needed.
Monogatari made it very clear that vampires had to drink human blood from people. There is absolutely zero attempts to do it the modern way of raiding blood banks. This is because vampires are metaphorical like everything else. That vampires who don't attack humans are not really vampires, to the eyes of humanity.

Humanity made the rules. And the rules stay until humanity changes their mind. It is entirely possible for blood bag vampires to become culturally acceptable and normal, and THAt would change the rules. But until then, attacking humans is the only way.

Again kissshot didn't even bothered to try, nor did araragi.

>blood bag vampires to become culturally acceptable and normal
>implying its not.

>>blood bag vampires to become culturally acceptable and normal
>>implying its not.
It exists, but not common. It isn't part of the identity any more than Sparkly Twilight vampires are.

But Vofan is a chinaman?

I think it works by taking the most commonly accepted and known aspects over others. For example, sure it could be made in a story or something that vampires use bloodbags or that a bite isn't what turns them (shoutout to VtM) but when somebody does that it's usually regarded as doing vampires "differently". The standard is that vampires feed from humans, and then the bitten human becomes a vampire.

>It isn't part of the identity any more than Sparkly Twilight vampires are.
But it is and is much more acceptable. Shinobu is just like demented old hag who refuses to use cellphone. Meanwhile arararararagi has no excuse.

it's cute

Booru says taiwanese

That explains a lot. I always assumed that drinking blood for nourishment and for creating the servant involves some kind of a different ritual, but it appears they just eat them afterwards, if they intended to drink that person's blood just for nourishment.
Was it stated in LN somewhere or did you come to that conclusion yourself?

>But it is and is much more acceptable
It exists, But whether it's acceptable is a completely different matter.
Many works with vampires point out that even when vampires can drink from bloodbags, it's absolutely no substitute for drinking from a live human. It's like taking vitamins for nourishment instead of a well balanced meal.

>Was it stated in LN somewhere or did you come to that conclusion yourself?
It's been part of monogatari lore for some time, I assume it is straight from a novel.

I want to eat priests with Shinobu-chan!

He is just a retard with headcannon. Nothing stated nowhere, besides Kissshot being a cunt and araragi being and idiot.

She manages to look cute even when eating people, but I'm not about to go and grab some human meat for myself.

But Taiwan is best China.

When will this series end already?

>which leads to the apocalypse

explain?

Mayoi Jiangshi.

That user got the order mixed up. In Route X Araragi died and Kiss-Shot caused the apocalypse out of grief. Then she tried to kill herself, but couldn't no matter how hard she tried.

But if his headcannon is the most logical way to fill in the missing information, isn't it fine to treat it as truth for the time being?

The vampire says no one ever helped her in 500 years before Koyomi did. That seems hard to believe.

She stayed alone after she lost her first thrall since he killed himself in front of her

its called "shit writing"
nisio ishin is famous for it.

you're confusing monogatari with re:zero

>nothing stated nowhere
>secondary spotted

wtf

I love bat now

You're comparing shit to shit here.

I find the shiny blushing artistic choice distracting, it looks like every character is oily and sunburnt

true, I've heard once you get the hunger there is no turning back

nice fanfic you wrote up there, try not to confuse it with actual canon though

What? It is a scan for the Kizu novel, I just made. page 147 and page 148. I can't help the fact that you are a secondary.

what the fuck is a secondary you retard, I wasn't even talking about your image that is completely irrelevant to the conversation, I was talking about your shitty headcanon speech that is proven completely wrong if you even gave any attention to the light novel or have any kind of reading comprehension

Here, I'll give you another one.
>n-nice fanfic

>In Monogatari, vampires eat their victims NOT for nourishment, but for removing them from existence. This is important as if they don't, the victim would become another vampire. In this world vampires don't like to make more of their own kind, especially if it is someone they deliberately murdered.
You replied to this post>That explains a lot. I always assumed that drinking blood for nourishment and for creating the servant involves some kind of a different ritual, but it appears they just eat them afterwards, if they intended to drink that person's blood just for nourishment.
Was it stated in LN somewhere or did you come to that conclusion yourself?
This is what you said:
>He is just a retard with headcannon
And I just proved you wrong with page 147 and 148. A secondary is an idiot like you who hasn't read the novels.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLolag3YSYU

Let me also put in your post there
This is what you said:>He is just a retard with headcannon. Nothing stated nowhere, besides Kissshot being a cunt and araragi being and idiot.
user, contain your autism

Once again, another irrelevant image. You're really good at finding pictures that have nothing to do with the conversation. Now find me one that says vampires eat people to remove them from existence.

Nice fanfic, try a little harder next time though.

Now I want to try it to see if it's true

I dont like being that guy who says "read the novel"...but please read the novel before you say some stupid shit

>This is what you said:
Wrong, two different people disagreed with you and called our your fanfic.
>A secondary is an idiot like you who hasn't read the novels.
Opposite, I haven't watched kizu, just read it.

>fanfic
user are you by any chance retarded? Oshino literally says that vampires could suck blood from humans for two different reason. To create a thrall and or as nutritions. Seeing as how in page 148, vampires seem to generally ''not'' like making thralls, they devour the whole body in order to stop this.

What is supposed to be a fanfic here?

oh and you still haven't answered >Now find me one that says vampires eat people to remove them from existence.

yet, which was the main point of your fanfic

please state your position if you're going to jump into a conversation

user, that page was just to show you it was legit a scan for the Kizu novel. Had no relevance to to discussion. Contain your autism. You claim to have read the Kizu novel, but I am highly doubting that.

it's postavantprog-anime

>they devour the whole body in order to stop this.
No where is this stated. Just because you added it yourself after the true statement "vampires seem to generally ''not'' like making thralls", does not make the other statement true.

What the fuck kind of bullshit trick are you trying to pull?

Did it burst into treats?

>first
>then
It's actually the other way around

Reminder to report shitposters who post obvious bait like that retarded who calls canon LNs "fanfics"

>What the fuck kind of bullshit trick are you trying to pull?
I hope you're done now.

>When not making thralls
>very other human she fed on, she'd eaten like that. She tore them into pieces and left neither flesh nor bone behind.
>That was how she nourished herself when she WASN'T creating a thrall
Which is what page 147 was referring to, because Araragi was still in DENIAL about Kiss-Shots true nature as a vampire. Like I said, you are a secondary and don't try to act as if you are not.

Why didn't you post those pages in the first place? Could have avoided all that other bullshit. However as a last fuck you I'll point out that is just Araragi's inner monologue and he's just taking a guess. Also it clearly states that it does give them nourishment when you said it didn't and was just "clean up."

Fuck you

>I was wrong but fuck you
Idiot.

still not definitive proof and you were just as wrong
>hurr iz not noruishment iz just delet existence
Idiot.