Fate/Apocrypha

Episode 3

Couldnt he just
>Uh oh. Ok. Were out. Good look killing this dumb bitch. Either way its win for me.

Are the Apocrypha books that bad?

I want that cat

Translation is not complete and existing translations absurdly diverge from the source material.

He's desperately retarded.

Why do Fate stories always begin with Lancer vs Saber

So Astolfo is really going to be MC-kun love interest aside from Jeanne? Sadly he will probably lost based on the LN, but i still look forward their interactions.

In this case it's because Apocrypha's author is a hopeless fanboy of the Fate route and ripped it off shamelessly.

guess you could say it's fated to happen

Which is better, Apocrypha or the Fate route?

Absolutely flawless.

Astolfo is a friendly trap, and the MC is oblivious of it. So he doesn't mind Astolfo sleeping in the same bed as him, Astolfo taking off his clothes while asleep, espousing and kissing him all the time.

Lewd the CAT!

I want to pull her tail.

Apocrypha, Astolfo route

>existing translations absurdly diverge from the source material.

How so?

Jeannu doesn't like it though

Fate just because you don't have that bitterness of what could have been

Why is SF Jack so much more based than Apocrypha Jack

How would you rewrite Apocrypha?

Why is she a cat and not a bear?

She was cursed to turn into a lion, not a bear.

Delete Sieg
Make Astolfo less of a retard

Is Mordred fulfilling her daddy issues via Sisigo? She sounds and acts like a pre teen daughter wanting her dad's attention

So is FsF the best spinoff since Fz?

Everyone is friends with each other and it becomes a SOL.

Apoc Jack - Aborted fetuses of London that mangled together into an abomination, but tends to just look like fap bait.

SF Jack - Basically tatari, he is the fear that humans felt towards a nameless killer in the darkness, he doesn't look like anything.

This show is shit

You're shit

"…However mighty you are, you are now, as you wished, a 'human.'"
Sixteen bellows addressed the bowman's soul.
"Hero who has fallen to become a rogue, to become human! No matter how great a hero you are! Even if you have the power to destroy the world!"
Just when it seemed that thirty-two fearless grins ringed in the bowman… all the figures vanished, as if they had been absorbed back into the first one.
"As long as your essence is human… you will fall victim to a mere powerless 'killer.'"

Jack is based

>Gordes orders Siegfried not to talk
>Siegfried doesn't reveal his name
>Gordes doesn't give the order
>Siegfried reveals his name at the first opportunity
Gordes did nothing wrong.

So is this another fate series where a classic legendary national hero gets porked by a japanese high school student?

But as a fujo bait than yaoi

that fucking pool

If I had a Astolfo, so help me god, I would visit such unholiness upon his anus that you would never shit again out of sheer sympathy. As I took great handfuls of his peachy white cheeks in my hands, satan himself would begin to weep with joy. He knows that the sin I am about to commit will damn every soul in existence, that the profane, wet noises alone will stain the universe with its echoes, that the sight of my face buried in his will scorch the eyes of god himself.

A SOL anime with Jeanne and Shiro being bitter archenemies that compete at everything.

3 vs 3 with 1 Wildcard

IS this the first MC to actually be gay for a trap? I mean I know there are other medias with traps but the MC usually ignore them

>LN made Gordes an incompetent Master who didn't relate to Siegfried at all
>Later realizes his mistake and resolves to make up for it, in a tsundere manner
>Anime makes him justified because Siegfried actually is a fucking dumbass

Sumanai

>start watching the literal first 4 minutes
>2 sabers
>Both have Excalibur rip off Noble Phantasms
>Nothing special,no time cutting,just 2 different coloured lasers
Man Type Moon went down the mainstream shitter,didn't it?What happened to things like this chair,this chair,this chair,this chair,i fap on my maid while i choke slam her,Orgasm of death worms and all that other stuff?

Alright Astolfofags, time to test your faith.

Because Narita >>>>>>>>>> Higashide

>Siegfried will never not be a jobber and a sumanai meme
Even fucking Cu has it better now.

A saber isn't a saber unless they can shoot beams!

Jeanne won the MCbowl, but Astolfo has much more chemistry and it spends more time with MC than Jeanne.

So that's why Saber was so firm about not being her son's daddy

Anyone else find it hilarious how japs keep writing stories where generic self insert MCs fuck important european mythological figures?

>Astolfo helps him escape, but Gordes catches up and beats him to death
>Siegfried rips out his heart and feeds it to him, reviving Sieg
>Jeanne finds Sieg and falls in love with him
>He requests Jeanne's aid in freeing all the homunculi on the Black side
>They wander back during a decisive Red vs Black battle
>Sieg stumbles upon Astolfo getting his ass kicked by Mordred
>Tries to help, but gets killed by Mordred
>Frankenstein uses max output NP, boosted by Command Spell, to try and kill Mordred
>Dies and fails to kill, but the lightning strike filled with prana revives Sieg
>He somehow gets black Command Spells that can turn him into Siegfried for 3 minutes
>Battle against Mordred in the first episode flash-forward was him
>Weakened from battle with Mordred, he collapses
>Celenike Command Spells Astolfo to kill him, because she's jealous
>Mordred wanders back in and kills her, then leaves
>Sieg becomes Astolfo's Master

Mahoyo was a financial failure

Nice pasta, here's a (you)

thats just a relationship between best friends and brothers. Trapfags often distort the reality.

He's a pretty rad dude, I can see why.

>Sieg becomes Astolfo's Master
So Mana transfers?

Who /atalanta/ here?

>This is going to be a circlejerk after Seig arrives
So this is the feeling of those who read the LN felt, Sisigo and Mordred is more interesting

I hope there's something like F/Z BD Einzbern specials that has Mordred appearing as a client.

So can humans/ masters become/ inherit their servant's identity if they go through a heart transplant. Also, when Dharnic and Vlad polymerized is the Vlad that gets summoned in the future also partially Dharnic?

indeed it was, Nasu should had just release it as a LN series instead of a fucking voiceless VN, that really drove the japs mad because it had no actual choices/routes and costed as much as a regular vidya.

She's pretty cute, not gonna lie. Would be a great mom.

Achilles is

Why is Atalanta neutral evil in FGO?

An actual 7v7 battle, then the remaining battles for the holy grail.

I respect your taste, but I'm all in on /fran/.

Why is everyone revealing their names like it's fucking nothing? Was the novel really like this?

>tfw in F/GO, he was hyped up to be the dragon slayer
>REGEND does his job better than Siegfried does and even devs admit they overhyped him
>he ended up jobbing even though he wasn't supposed to job

Being Siegfried is suffering.

Is that so?As far i know there no translations yet,so i can't judge it.Guess they should pump out that remake soon.

Alignments are all kinds of whack in the Fate universe.

What would the reception be had the story been mainly about Sisigo and Mordred coming to terms with their past by means of the war and them thinking of each other as their respective, surrogate daughter/father instead?

Damn, that sounds cute as fuck. Kill me.

Fate/Grand Order series is their swan song. No more Tsukihime/Mahoyo.

Baffling anime original decision. Both the LN and manga had them keeping their names secret, and Gordes begging Jeanne for assistance.

>182cm, 68kg
DYEL fuckboi twink tier.

So when do Astolfo and Seig kiss?

I really hope they don't fucking die.

It's especially dumb since his master ordered him to not reveal his name before. And then he didn't even react when he did.

Why did they change it?

Me neither, but reality isn't so nice.

They both die

>download F/GO
>name character Gudako
>roll Vlad and Siegfried
Should I go to /fgog/ now?

Stop spamming you say the same shit over and over again to each thread.

Who is the coolest character and why is it Necromancer?

He is chaotic good, its been shown a dozen times over different series that he wants to help humanity grow and enjoys them a lot, but he helps in chaotic life-risking ways.

Honestly, I have no idea. It's actually a major plot point because Gordes later on uses two Command Spells, one to force Siegfried to use his NP and another to stop him, because he realizes it's retarded to just reveal his true name. But since the anime had him reveal his true name already, I honestly have no idea how they are going to handle that later.

Maybe it's going to go anime original and have Siegfried actually get stabbed in his weak point, which then allows him to resolutely give his heart to Sieg instead of just ripping it out and commiting sudoku.

Is this guy like the go to shitty third string manga adaptation artist? I see his faces literally everywhere in these half ass adaptations.

There's a separate general for NA players

That would require a competent writer and an audience interested in psychodrama.

He's like Kiritsugu in terms of ability and skill, but also with a personality that makes his platonic interaction with his Servant fun and enjoyable, like Shirou. Best of both worlds.

>these half ass adaptations.

What's wrong with it?

>People like Mordred's interactions with Lion in Apoc
>He's describing basically exactly what happened
>"No no, that would require good writing. At the moment they're just shit characters because Apoc is only bad writing".

just ignore or report him, its literallly the same 2 faggots spamming our board with it.

Do you think Astolfo's balls are cleanly shaven?

No, because the pink fuzz makes it cuter

I'm assuming it's your typical cash grab manga adaptation that japs do for any story that gets even slightly popular. Adapt it into every medium known to man just to bleed more cash out of autistically dedicated otaku.